M i wrong??

rimmi20

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2009 02:08 pm
m i wrong falling in luv with a married guy, if tht guy also luvs me..n his wife does not loves him but he 15yrs elder to me n have two kids?? We r in immense luv with each other bt at times i feel guilty as if i m spoiling his married life.. bt he says his married life was always a hell... wht shall i do..?? i jst cant think of being without him..plzz hlp me out..
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 9 • Views: 875 • Replies: 15
No top replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2009 02:12 pm
You bet. When it comes to stupid, there are few things you can do to match that one.
rimmi20

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2009 02:14 pm
@Setanta,
is it tht m being very stupid???
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2009 02:24 pm
@rimmi20,
Yes, you're wrong, he's wrong, etc. Find a single guy or if this guy's life is such hell, wait until he is single again. Of course I could be wrong, but if married life was always hell, why is he still there and what makes you think he will be leaving anytime soon? I doubt he'll be leaving his family for you. You are young and he is getting some extra action while keeping his family life.
McGentrix

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2009 02:26 pm
@engineer,
engineer wrote:

Yes, you're wrong, he's wrong, etc. Find a single guy or if this guy's life is such hell, wait until he is single again. Of course I could be wrong, but if married life was always hell, why is he still there and what makes you think he will be leaving anytime soon? I doubt he'll be leaving his family for you. You are young and he is getting some extra action while keeping his family life.

QFT
0 Replies

rimmi20

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2009 02:26 pm
@engineer,
bt sum hw i hav gone vry much attached n hav started believing whteva he says..
Ticomaya

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2009 02:45 pm
@rimmi20,
rimmi20 wrote:

Is that Hebrew?
djjd62

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2009 02:51 pm
@Ticomaya,
i'm a little skittish about yiddish
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2009 02:53 pm
@rimmi20,
This is pure idiocy. You have a choice in these matters, and you have inferentially acknowledged as much in the beginning when you ask if you should allow yourself to "fall in love" with this joker. If you have a choice in that, you have choice in whether or not you believe whatever he says.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2009 03:14 pm
@Ticomaya,
Ticomaya wrote:

rimmi20 wrote:

Is that Hebrew?

I think it's pig-swedish.

I think, (and I'm being serious here) you should go to his house when he's not home, and have a good long talk with his awful wife.

I'm sure she'll see reason, and let him go, and you two can live happily ever after.
dyslexia

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2009 03:16 pm
@chai2,
finally, a voice of reason.
chai2

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2009 07:35 pm
@dyslexia,
dyslexia wrote:

finally, a voice of reason.

oh yeah, I know about these things

when I was chai21 a boyfriend of mine started screwing around with this other girl.

At the time he seemed important to me, so I decided to make it work. Basically for about half a year he saw both of us, and for me that meant a competition to see who he was having better sex with.

anywho, one night this other chick approached me, and asked me to come over to her house, so we could talk and, I think she said "get to know each other better"

okokok....I think you can guess where this is going....btw, I was pretty drunk when she asked me over, and I was pretty pissed off when I got there and all she offered me was diet soda.....she also lured me there on the premise that I could smoke some of her mothers cigarettes, which I never got either. That didn't exactly improved my mood.

the hightlight of my visit to her place was when she told me she had "given her permission to steve to see me as a friend"

oh yeah....I had a little education for missy.
Green Witch

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2009 08:28 pm
@rimmi20,
You are wrong if you think this guy is ever going to leave his family for you.

You are wrong if you think this guy is going to stop at you and not have other affairs.

You are wrong if you think this will not someday hurt his children.

You are wrong if you don't try and find someone who is free to love you without all this drama.

You are wrong if think this relationship is not a waste of your time and love.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 27 Aug, 2009 06:49 am
@chai2,
man o man, I'm so disappointed, I was sure your story was going to end with you having really hot sex with missy and the 2 of you dumping steve.
chai2

Reply Thu 27 Aug, 2009 06:53 am
@dyslexia,

dyslexia wrote:

man o man, I'm so disappointed, I was sure your story was going to end with you having really hot sex with missy and the 2 of you dumping steve.

that's what my education consisted of.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Thu 27 Aug, 2009 06:59 am
@rimmi20,
rimmi20 wrote:

I wonder why he thinks you are so gullible...
0 Replies