Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,022 • Replies: 12
No top replies

hobitbob

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2003 11:52 am
There's an entire thread on this here
0 Replies

Monger

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2003 12:15 pm
That could be, or maybe he truly feels no further comment is necessary, like he said. Or maybe Italgato rather people made up their own minds about the story. Or maybe....

PS: your comment on the article was where?
0 Replies

Italgato

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2003 12:30 pm
Do you really think that the letters from the GI's were written by George W. Bush personally at his desk? Yet, Bi Polar titles his thread- Patriotism Bush Style? Why not Patriotism Republican National Committee Style? or Patriotism Democratic National Committe Style?( who can prove that they did not do such a thing to discredit).

The lack of understanding of Bi Polar is highlighted by his choice of issues which to focus on.

When Bi Polar can prove that the letters were personally approved by George W. Bush, then he can label them Patriotism George W. Bush Style.

Would the left wing like to hear the thesis that Clinton's trip to Moscow in his Oxford Days was to set up a world wide Prostitution Ring to exchange women between countries?

Do I have the proof that Clinton was involved?

No, I don't.

Does Bi Polar have the proof that Bush was involved personally?

If he does, I'd like to see if. If he doesn't he should go back to his crayons and his coloring books.
0 Replies

Italgato

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2003 12:33 pm
It is Bi-Polar's Opinion that these letters are a "cheap Shot".

It is my opinion that they are not a cheap shot.

Owing to lack of evidence, one opinion cancels the other---CHECKMATE.

If Bi Polar is able to, he should select topics which have evidence and documentation behind them.

If he can't, he is just showing his superficiality.
0 Replies

hobitbob

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2003 12:41 pm
It is my opinion that Italgato is a very small man with no self-esteem. Sad
He seems to hijack threads becasue he is incapable of discussing issues. When he does attempt to do so, it is with so much invective to render his opinions useless.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2003 01:51 pm
Nah, I'm not showing my superficialty, I'm just trolling for blowfish. Successfully as Massagatos inability to resist replying demonstrates. It is powerless to resist the chum in the water. Razz

George W Bush sets the tone for the administration and the prevailing attitudes of the country....it goes with the territory....he sought it out....some say he had it purchased for him........"The Buck Stops Here "someone once said........therefore patriotism Bush style is not an unreasonable remark...it is of course to Italgato and to it I am an idiot......so what?
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2003 01:53 pm
As a matter of fact, I can't believe I could possibly fall into the trap of talking to it, so I won't . :wink:
0 Replies

rufio

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2003 02:47 pm
It seems kind of deceptive, but not so much since the soldiers all seemed to agree with what the letter said. It would probably be unethical if they were being submitted for writing contests, but I doubt this was the case.

Edit: Anyway, what does this have to do with Bush if he had nothing to do with the letters?
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2003 03:10 pm
see my post above, re: the president sets the tone ....
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2003 04:46 pm
thanks for directing me to your thread hobitbob...it's interesting....also more pleasant due to the absence of wormtonguegato....... :wink:
0 Replies

Monger

Reply Mon 13 Oct, 2003 07:39 am
I think there've been a number of valid points made on this thread ..just a bit too tangy for me.

(actually I'm just posting 'cause I noticed the thread is unlocked again)
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 13 Oct, 2003 10:48 am
Yes Monger, It was the choice between swats or after school detention hours.........I took the swats....over quicker..... Razz
0 Replies