Will Ex-wife Get Revenge?

djjd62

Reply Fri 28 Aug, 2009 11:49 am
@May2008,
it's as much a discussion board as it is an answer board, nobody can really answer his question since we can't read his ex-wife's mind

he was questioned quite a bit about being firm with his child and took awhile to answer the question
May2008

Reply Fri 28 Aug, 2009 02:07 pm
@djjd62,
OK a discussion board which doesn't mean start agruments. I am not saying just you but every other person on this board. You people are so F-ed up!! But when you post a discussion it basically means the person wants answers they don't want people to spark up a argument.
May2008

Reply Fri 28 Aug, 2009 02:09 pm
@djjd62,
Doesn't mean he said "firm" you automatically thinks something bad. Thats how you people are twisting words!
Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 28 Aug, 2009 02:11 pm
@May2008,
May2008 wrote:

OK a discussion board which doesn't mean start agruments. I am not saying just you but every other person on this board. You people are so F-ed up!! But when you post a discussion it basically means the person wants answers they don't want people to spark up a argument.

It's been my experience that people want the answers they want to hear, and when they don't get that answer from folks, the arguments ensue. This isn't a validation room for people's positions.

Cycloptichorn
Ticomaya

Reply Fri 28 Aug, 2009 02:13 pm
@May2008,
Yes, but did he get his money's worth?
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Fri 28 Aug, 2009 02:14 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
That's right ... the validation rooms cost extra.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Fri 28 Aug, 2009 02:26 pm
@Ticomaya,
Ticomaya wrote:
You can do a lot of things, but you can't force your ex to be reasonable.
How many Billions would be saved in attorney's fees if people understood that one?
OCCOM BILL

Reply Fri 28 Aug, 2009 02:31 pm
@May2008,
May2008 wrote:

I don't understand people on this discussion board. This has to be the worst board ever! People you are here to answer questions NOT take words and twist them around and accuse people. What is the problem?? I bet someone out there will quote my words and start a argument!
People on this discussion board are individuals with opinions of their own. You never did answer why your wife might have cause to "flee", by the way (just for the hell of it I thought I'd humor you and use your own word.)
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Fri 28 Aug, 2009 02:36 pm
@May2008,
And the rooms where we assume the best out of everyone who starts a new thread have been sold out for years. Which is why we expect someone who posts here to provide us with sufficient information for us to render an informed opinion on their issue.

When a guy posts he is worried his ex will seek supervised visitation for his son, then cryptically states he corrects his son "firmly" to make sure he knows right from wrong, it is reasonable to inquire as to what he means by "firmly." Is this "firm" correction a basis for supervised visitation? Depends what he means by "firm." Is he giving him a stern talking-to, or is he beating his ass regularly?

It seems you would prefer everyone here just assume he meant merely a lecture without asking any uncomfortable questions, but many here are not as comfortable as you in taking that leap of faith.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Fri 28 Aug, 2009 02:37 pm
@OCCOM BILL,
OCCOM BILL wrote:
Ticomaya wrote:
How many Billions would be saved in attorney's fees if people understood that one?

I'm doing my part ... I tell that to my clients on a regular basis.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 28 Aug, 2009 02:52 pm
@nycfunction,
nycfunction wrote:

In terms of the church, pastors cannot use the word HELL or LAKE OF FIRE as so plainly stated in the Bible because it is considered mental abuse of the congregation. This is exactly what I am talking about. I come from the old school where discipline is not seen as evil but is welcomed to correct deliquent behavior. My son has done horrible things at school.

He has been suspended for doing the unbelievable.
What did he do that was unbelievable ?
(bearing in mind that he is not identified)
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Fri 28 Aug, 2009 03:53 pm
@Ticomaya,
Ticomaya wrote:

OCCOM BILL wrote:
Ticomaya wrote:

Yep, I hear you... and perhaps 1 in 10 of your clients do too, though I doubt that many listen. I've talked to a cable company 3 times in as many weeks over some dickwad that won't let his name be taken off an account at an address he can't come within 500 feet of. The idiocy of spite.
mm25075

Reply Fri 28 Aug, 2009 08:05 pm
@May2008,
oh...the one with a bit of a temper. I Remember you. Perhaps you should read the site a bit more to understand how it works rather than coming in an expecting us to give you the answers you want to hear with little information. *shrugs* just my opinion...then again I'm evil.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 28 Aug, 2009 09:23 pm
@OCCOM BILL,
OCCOM BILL wrote:

Ticomaya wrote:

OCCOM BILL wrote:
Ticomaya wrote:

Yep, I hear you... and perhaps 1 in 10 of your clients do too, though I doubt that many listen. I've talked to a cable company 3 times in as many weeks over some dickwad that won't let his name be taken off an account at an address he can't come within 500 feet of. The idiocy of spite.

Thay showed tape on TV of some young fellow, looked about 30,
so consumed by hate that he went to his wife 's grave
and kicked over her tombstone.

I never practiced matrimonial law, but when I read the case law in law school,
I was astonished at the diabolical creativity and evil of the revenges
of each sex (in different cases) against their spouces.

Whenever I hear of another one of those (there is no end of them),
I am very pleasantly relieved n thrilled at not having married.

That also applies to new instances of patricide.
I reason that no matter what else may happen, at least I am safe from patricides.

David
0 Replies

vincentsylvan

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2011 09:51 pm
@nycfunction,
revenge is a sadist mistress
0 Replies