Hello,

Reply Wed 12 Aug, 2009 07:00 pm
when one lost the most person you dear in your heart, its really difficult to see the future but as time goes on with your life, you meet someone who will always be there for. FOR BETTER, AND FOR WORST
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,378 • Replies: 10
No top replies

Reyn

Reply Wed 12 Aug, 2009 08:29 pm
@keksnewman,
Yes, indeed, it is. Have you lost someone recently?
keksnewman

Reply Thu 13 Aug, 2009 08:21 am
@Reyn,
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yes i lost someone who was the best part of my life. After all those years, i found it so hard to date scared of being hurt or hurting. sometimes, i wonder if i can have someone who will be albe to be there for me just like SHE was. would you Be there for me??????????????????
Reyn

Reply Thu 13 Aug, 2009 06:51 pm
@keksnewman,
Were you married?
keksnewman

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2009 03:01 pm
@Reyn,
well, i wasnt amrried. but dating someone who means everything to me in this planet, and wanting to spend the reat of my life with her. Unfortunately, God who needs her more than I, took her away from in on the 4th of June, 2008 in an accident in Brazil while working with Safe the Children
Reyn

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2009 05:51 pm
@keksnewman,
Well, it sounds like a pat statement, but grieving is indeed a process. For some it takes longer to adjust to the loss than others.

One never gets "over it", but hopefully in time, it becomes easier to accept that the loved one is no longer physically in one's life, and pleasant memories will outgrow the pain.

I hope that this will be the case in your situation.
0 Replies

keksnewman

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2009 06:21 pm
@keksnewman,
Reyn, thanks you so very much for your compliment. it really helped me. Please could you mind to tell me something about your self
Reyn

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2009 06:28 pm
@keksnewman,
I'm a 58 year guy, married with two daughters.

The most recent losses in our family was my mother-in-law in 2001, and my father in 1991. My father's death was very sudden, and unexpected. My mother-in-law had a protracted battle with cancer (brain tumour). She got better, and then relapsed, and after a few months died.

I, myself, am a cancer survivor. I managed to be one of the lucky ones in 1995, and to the present.
ossobuco

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2009 06:40 pm
@keksnewman,
Hello, keks, welcome to a2k.

I agree with Reyn about loss, the whole process of grief, and that good memories rise to the top of images in our minds as time goes by.

Tell us about Gambia...
0 Replies

keksnewman

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2009 07:02 pm
@Reyn,
Mennnnnnnnnnnnnn, you have gone through hardship and frustration. I strongly believe that God will always be there for you to over come the pains, frustration and stresses just as He has been doing it for you. Gambia is very nice, thought it is one of the smallest in Africa with a polulation of only 2.8million. but we are very friendly, caring and rich in culture and history. for more informations, visit this web site: www.visitthegambia.gm
keksnewman

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2009 07:03 pm
@keksnewman,
Mennnnnnnnnnnnnn, you have gone through hardship and frustration. I strongly believe that God will always be there for you to over come the pains, frustration and stresses just as He has been doing it for you. Gambia is very nice, thought it is one of the smallest in Africa with a polulation of only 2.8million. but we are very friendly, caring and rich in culture and history. for more informations, visit this web site: www.visitthegambia.gm
0 Replies