He is having 3 or more exclusive relationships-I emailed his other gf-Is it enough info for her??

Reply Sat 8 Aug, 2009 11:55 am

I emailed his other gf. Think she'll believe it with all this stuff I sent her?
Over the past couple of month I found out that my ex was cheating on my not with one, or 2, or 3, people but MANY!!! He is a 39 year old professional who does not act like it. What is gross is that he acted with all of them as if he was exclusive, wined and dined us, talked about a future, and had unprotected sex!

I had caught him in June with a chick and thought that he had fallen in love with her and that she was the reason he didn't want to "get engaged yet." For a month I felt this way..until....

A girl- Margarita, found me on facebook from Italy last week and it all came out that he had a relationship with her too for the past 2 years.

Also, I alsoFrom there I recall having seen a text message from a different girl "Gina" and an email address months ago when I was still with him.
I figured he is gross for putting people's lives in danger by having uprotected sex with them.

So I emailed the girl EVERYTHING!!! Tell me if this is enough evidence and would you believe this email??

A 3 page letter describing my relationship from 2007 till June 2009 in detail. the people in his life I knew, the details of his home, trips he took over the past year to see his family in Italy and dates, basically anything that she would know about as well. Places he frequents or restaurants he took me too.

I also included:

All my texts which I uploaded on the email from him Sept2008 till even now July 2009. Some are explicit

Pics with him and the other girl in Italy lovey dovey.

His current profile on a dating site.

The conversation between the girl in Italy and myself on facebook where she found me.

AND an email from the dating site where we filed a complaint that he is dangerous and has multiple relationships and a pathological liar. They wrote back saying that he does indeed have a profile and will put him on a sunpension list.

I even provided her with numbers to the hotels where he stayed with the girl in Italy and gave her our numbers if she wants to call. I also offered her to listen to his voicemails.

I want to get back at him for being such a sick, disgusting, person, but also feel bad for the other girl who was in the dark the way I once was. Just paying it forward. It's not right for her eithe to have been with someone who was cheating on her.

Is THIS ENOUGH EVIDENCE THOUGH/?? WOULD YOU BELIEVE IT??
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 720 • Replies: 3
No top replies

sullyfish6

Reply Sat 8 Aug, 2009 12:05 pm
Why do you care (if ANYONE believes it)?

You know the truth.

You uncovered a rat. Revealed him to his other "victims".

Now . . . be at peace with yourself and go forward -

A better and wiser woman.

Good luck
jespah

Reply Sat 8 Aug, 2009 03:11 pm
@sullyfish6,
And, next time, don't have unprotected sex. It takes two to tango. You aren't saying he forced you so you have got to take some responsibility for that kind of risky behavior.
0 Replies

Froth

Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2009 07:12 am
@Sabrina81,
If he's your ex I can't understand why you're wasting time sending three page emails. It makes it look like you still give a damn. I once got a couple of long emails telling me how terrible a man I was involved with was. It wasn't a serious relationship so I didn't care anyway. I just thought his ex was bitter and twisted and a bit pathetic. Get over it . Move on. Life's too short .
0 Replies