My Boyfriend yell at me everyday and I cries a lot! i duno

Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2009 02:37 pm
Me and my bf been together for a year! he loves me too much! he is very demanding, he wants to see me 24-7. He yell at me everyday and most of the time we fight because of sex. I works 2 jobs and most of the time I am very tired. He always apologize right after he yelled at me . But mentally, I feels really weak because I cries every day. He help me out a lot , my brother said he love me more than 100 % that is a good sign because he love me so much. All my gf tells me to leave him because he will get worse. He promised me he will change. I can see he is putting an effort but everytime he tried to change for me, its only last for a while. What should I do?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 8 • Views: 2,139 • Replies: 9
No top replies

Green Witch

Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2009 02:42 pm
@miumiu121,
Listen to your girlfriends.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2009 02:59 pm
@miumiu121,
Miumiu121, please keep coming here to talk to us. There are very nice and mature women here that have been inyour shoes and have helped alot of girls like you. NOBODY can make you a slave and your life and happiness are yours.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2009 03:08 pm
@miumiu121,
Your brother is wrong. Your girlfriends are right.

He doesn't "love you too much." Love doesn't try to control someone. What you have described is not love.

Leave this guy and keep looking.

0 Replies

mm25075

Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2009 03:11 pm
@miumiu121,
miumiu121 I can truly sympathize with your situation. It took me 12 years to realize fully the extent of my ex's verbal abuse.

What should you do? Think long and hard about how he treats you. I bet that you do not deserve to be treated that way. Respect yourself enough to really identify if staying with him is worth it in the long run. Sorry does not fix the self esteem lost with allowing someone to continue to treat you badly. (((big hugs))) Look out for number one. PM me if you need more help.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2009 03:40 pm
@miumiu121,
Hi miumiu,

You've come here with your questions because there's something inside of you that's telling you this situation with your bf isn't right. I call those somethings "inner voices" and they are telling you that you have reasons to be concerned. The simplest advice I can give you is to tell you to listen very carefully to your inner voices. Inner voices seldom lie.
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2009 04:15 pm
@miumiu121,
24/7. I would say your friend is very insecure and has co-dependency issues which are destroying your relationship.

You are into your work ethic and he needs a mother. What do you need?
0 Replies

sullyfish6

Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2009 06:40 pm
Please know that:

1. This guy is a verbal abuser and it will escalate into physical abuse very soon.

2. Abusers don't get "better."

3. Any healthy-minded girl would not put up with his behavior.

4. Is this how he expresses "love"?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2009 06:42 pm
I'll go with the comment by Sglass, respect yourself. That goes a long way.

Girlfriends' opinions, the guy's opinion? Listen to yourself. You already know this is not a good relationship.
Eva

Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2009 07:02 pm
@ossobuco,
ossobuco wrote:
...You already know this is not a good relationship.

Don't let it affect your self-confidence. Most of us have been in bad relationships at one time or another. Often living through a bad relationship is the only way we learn how to recognize one.

The thing to remember is: The problem is the relationship, not you. You're not a failure because you can't fix it. It's simply not within your power to change some things. The real failure would be to continue to accept this relationship as being the best you can do. Because it isn't.

And now you will know a bad relationship when you see it.

Welcome to the club. And better luck in the future!
0 Replies