Brandon9000

Wed 5 Aug, 2009 11:37 am
@Debra Law,
Debra Law wrote:

After repeatedly bashing Parados throughout this thread, Brandon9000 wrote:

Frankly, I'm not trying to persecute you, but whenever one states an opinion, as I did, one is then called upon to repeat it over and over. I am not sure what your intention was, and, on the whole, I think this discussion has just about run its course, and we should move on to matters of greater moment in other threads.

OH? You're finally done bashing and persecuting Parados and now demand that we move on to more important matters? Perhaps we should spend the next several pages bashing YOU for your hypocritical high-horse attitude. You don't get to be a turd and simultaneously dictate what other people should do or not do. You're not our elected leader and your efforts to appoint yourself to the position are rejected.

I objected to an action I regarded as an improper and cruel use of the board as is my right. If you think I'm demanding that the discussion stop, then you simply didn't read my post. I'm merely suggesting that people stop beating on Parados.
Debra Law

Wed 5 Aug, 2009 11:55 am
@Brandon9000,
Brandon9000 wrote:
I objected to an action I regarded as an improper and cruel use of the board as is my right. If you think I'm demanding that the discussion stop, then you simply didn't read my post. I'm merely suggesting that people stop beating on Parados.

You're the censorship turd who posted on this thread 14 times and stretched it out to five pages claiming that Parados should never have started the thread in the first place. Why don't you take your own suggestion, stop beating your dead high horse, and move on.
Brandon9000

Wed 5 Aug, 2009 12:01 pm
@Debra Law,
Debra Law wrote:

Brandon9000 wrote:

You're the censorship turd who posted on this thread 14 times and stretched it out to five pages claiming that Parados should never have started the thread in the first place. Why don't you take your own suggestion, stop beating your dead high horse, and move on.

If someone starts an improper thread, which this may have been, then it is anyone's right to say that it's improper. And to answer your question, the only reason I haven't moved on, is that people like you keep replying to me.
dyslexia

Wed 5 Aug, 2009 12:07 pm
@Brandon9000,
Quote:
I haven't moved on, is that people like you keep replying to me.
Interesting technique for perpetuating something you detest. Keep on keeping on brandon, you might make this the hot topic of the year.
0 Replies