Ideas????

Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2003 04:51 pm
Hi!! How's it goin? Well, Halloween is in three weeks and I want to do something special that day for my boyfriend. Since it's halloween Very Happy I could dressed up as whatever and have fun Cool . But my problem is I have no idea what to do??? Or what to be? Or make things fun? Well, I do have some ideas but its not WOW!! And I really want to make it special and fun too, I want him to feel like "Golden God"!! Mr. Green LOL!!..... I just want to make something really good, special, fun and of course make him feel special. Very Happy Do you guys have any ideas what I could do? Thank-you. Cool
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,415 • Replies: 12
No top replies

Rae

Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2003 05:00 pm
Dress up in a nasty/sexy witch costume.....and tell him that he's not allowed to touch......
0 Replies

dragon25

Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2003 05:07 pm
Never thought of that......
I like that idea Mr. Green .... Never thought of that. But while I am telling him that, should I seduce him? :wink: Or what else should I do? Thanks I like that idea. Smile Keep posting.
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2003 05:10 pm
Of course not, ma'am! You'll be at the door, placating the children of the Halloween custom.....and you'll tease him the whole time.....
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2003 06:17 pm
Some "trick or treat", Rae! Ha ha! You'll have him wondering which it is all night!
0 Replies

bondaget

Reply Fri 10 Oct, 2003 04:26 am
The witch costume is good, even better would be a domina leather costume... Very Happy From my point of view, of course I am subjective, I would surprise him with a pair of handcuffs which I would use to fasten him on the bed... further info are censored Razz
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Fri 10 Oct, 2003 04:33 am
bondaget wrote:
The witch costume is good, even better would be a domina leather costume... Very Happy From my point of view, of course I am subjective, I would surprise him with a pair of handcuffs which I would use to fasten him on the bed... further info are censored Razz

I can vouch that this idea is great !! I tried this on my ex bf once !!
0 Replies

bondaget

Reply Fri 10 Oct, 2003 04:49 am
Gautam
Happy Birthday additional, Gautam!! Smile Hopefully the handcuff story was not responsible for the fact that it is now your ex...
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Fri 10 Oct, 2003 04:56 am
Thanks bondaget !! Laughing if anything, he loved me more after that Wink
0 Replies

bondaget

Reply Fri 10 Oct, 2003 05:10 am
Gautam
This is the best sign therefore that the man independent of how strong or powerful he is, deep inside he wishes to be ruled by a women. Some wise women (down to the old Egypt), have gained a lot of power in the history, discovering this secret.. Smile
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Fri 10 Oct, 2003 05:13 am
Errrr....umm.....I am a man myself
0 Replies

bondaget

Reply Fri 10 Oct, 2003 05:23 am
Gautam
Sorry Gautam, I did not read your profile carrefully enough. Embarrassed
0 Replies

dragon25

Reply Sat 11 Oct, 2003 08:16 am
Thanks for all the replies Very Happy. I thought about being a domina Mr. Green w/ handcuff ( which we already have one but we've never use it b/c we dont have a place to put it but I'll find a place Twisted Evil ), riding crop, & bunch of other stuff. But one time I ask him like in general, it wasn't even October, but I ask him in general like which costumes would you like or which one turns you on :wink: , I dont remember how was exactly...... And I said Domina and he said he would tell me go back home and get change Confused ........ yeah..... The thing is, his scared that I might "take over" the relationship instead of being half and half and I am gonna start treating him like ****. B/c we've both seen that happen so.... I told him I will never do that, that's wrong. But he does like it when I take over....... Now, he really likes nutty nurse but that's too common Confused , french maid never thought of that Smile or we both like CHUN-LI from street fighter. What do you think? Is there something better? How can I get him to like the domina costume? Cool Thank-you keep posting.
0 Replies