Please edit it to make it clearer

Reply Tue 28 Jul, 2009 05:49 pm
We will invite one of known professors of Nerve Medicine each month to lecture on the topic of the update on clinical or academic development in this field (Nerve Medicine). The form of the lecture will be either a discussion on classical cases, an analysis on literatures or a lecture with PowerPoint (PPT).
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 320 • Replies: 4
No top replies

panzade

Reply Tue 28 Jul, 2009 07:09 pm
@oristarA,
Quote:
We will invite one of known professors of Nerve Medicine each month to lecture on the topic of the update on clinical or academic development in this field (Nerve Medicine). The form of the lecture will be either a discussion on classical cases, an analysis on literatures or a lecture with PowerPoint (PPT).

Each month we will invite noted neurosurgeons and professors to lecture on clinical updates and academic developments in Nerve Medicine.

The lectures will include Power Point presentations of classic cases and analyses of past and current literature.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
There you go ori. My rewrite. Others will come along and do it their way.
0 Replies

oristarA

Reply Tue 28 Jul, 2009 07:35 pm
Hi Panzade,

First I'd thank you for replying.
But,
Your rewriting has had different meaning.

1) We cannot afford to invite more than one noted professor each month (they are usually very busy and, to invite them is expensive).

2) We don't invite neurosurgeons, only a person with title of professor is qualified to our invitation. Plus, the professor ought to be well-known, that is, a professor who is not famous will not be invited.

3) The time of each lecture is very limited (only 45 minutes!), so a certain form of lecture should be chosen. Either an update report, or an analysis, or just PPT.

panzade

Reply Tue 28 Jul, 2009 07:49 pm
@oristarA,
sorry oristar, I took liberties with your announcement
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Tue 28 Jul, 2009 07:55 pm
@oristarA,
Each month we will invite a noted professor to lecture on clinical updates and academic developments in Nerve Medicine.

The lectures will include discussions of classic cases and analyses of past and present literature.A Power Point presentation will occasionally be included.

0 Replies