PLEASE HELP!

fynxxx

Reply Sat 11 Jul, 2009 12:25 pm
Ok so here’s the thing: you guys may have remembered me talking about this married guy that I think likes me for more that the normal reasons. You may have remembered me saying how he was trying to get the attention of this other woman (that I felt ), was to make me jealous since I was not letting him know what I thought ( I don‘t know for sure if it is to make me jealous or if he really wants her attention). She wants his attention for sure. Well he has been ignoring me a lot. But something strange happen lately. He came up to me, gave me a hug and said that he missed me and has been thinking about me a lot. But he is making me think that it is not a “miss you…thinking about you” in the way he really feels with this physiological thing he does. Anyway , I want to make it clear that it is within a regular public setting of an event we have many times every month that we see each other where his wife, who I adore, is always there, so is this other woman. PLEASE I NEED SOME IMPUT ON WHAT YOU THINK!!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 540 • Replies: 4
No top replies

djjd62

Reply Sat 11 Jul, 2009 12:28 pm
@fynxxx,
he's playing games with all of you (you, other woman and wife)
0 Replies

mm25075

Reply Sat 11 Jul, 2009 01:13 pm
He is playing games....

He is married. Ignore him. If he calls you, don't answer the phone. If you do answer ask "How's your wife?"

If you see him somewhere, make like you are looking around for her. "Where's your lovely wife today? I hope next time you'll bring her with you!"
0 Replies

sullyfish6

Reply Sat 11 Jul, 2009 05:12 pm
This guy has a HUGE appetite for female attention. When he didn't get it from you, he sought out another "sucker"

And you ask what can you do???

Do nothing but set a distance between you and him. and tell him if he comes on to you once more, you re going to clue in his "adorable" wife, who probably is not so clueless about his philandering.

Your job is to find an eligible man.

0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Sun 12 Jul, 2009 03:47 pm
@fynxxx,
Why do you find it strange? You said he was trying to make you jealous - he did, and he came back to find that you were...you already know the answer, but you apparently want the answer to be different.

And why do you think he's only trying to make you jealous? (rather than trying to sleep with both his wife, the other woman, and you?)

Seriously, forget what he's saying if it doesn't match what he's doing - that's the sign of a liar and a manipulator.

And just in case you don't join the dots - he won't respect people that believe his lies, or allow him to manipulate them. He might tell them he loves them, he needs them, he wants them, he can't stop thinking about them - but he won't respect them (ie you).

Do yourself a favour and find someone that respects you (among all the other things that result in love between two people)
0 Replies