Cheney most powerful V.P. in history. , is that good?

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2003 09:23 am
Piffka
Piffka, rich people don't piss, they just ooze. :wink:
0 Replies

hobitbob

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2003 09:28 am
Actually, I find it sort of sad how some folks have to go on and on about their two and a half houses, etc... Their material goods are obviously not making them happy. Confused
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2003 10:23 am
perception wrote:

Noble sentiments-----do I remember that you are/were a Clinton lover. How about the looting of the White House and Selling of the bedrooms to the highest bidder?

Cool Very Happy Good lord, you are a hack, aren't you?
Razz <snicker> <snicker, snicker>

Get over Clinton.
He was the best thing that ever happened to this country. We were friends with people all over the world. There was cooperation among a lot of different people. People believed that their life was getting better, not just here, but in other parts of the world. We were trying to look at the environment from another perspective (besides the top of an oil rig) and the economy was booming. BOOMING. If Hillary runs, I'd vote for her too. And there are a lot of people who would. Very Happy I just LOVE to say that to Republicans... it makes them writhe in anguish. (The devil made me do it.)
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2003 10:32 am
Italgato wrote:
No, hobibob- It's envy. sorry- and status envy is the most consuming. However, the way to defeat status envy is to work hard, become successful and gather up the fruits of your labors. Then you can be in the position of being sniped at and being envied like Cheney is.

You can divide the world into two classes.

Class # 1- Those who have worked hard for their money and wish to keep most of it.

Class # 2- Those who are in favor of Redistribution of Income. That means- Give me some of yours, you have too much.

And what about people who steal it from others; cheat others out of it; marry into it?

Your list is silly. Your arguments even sillier.

But...you are a conservative -- and American conservatives have been on the wrong side of every important event and issue in American history.

So you really should be cut a break.
0 Replies

perception

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2003 11:28 am
Piffka wrote:
perception wrote:

Noble sentiments-----do I remember that you are/were a Clinton lover. How about the looting of the White House and Selling of the bedrooms to the highest bidder?

Cool Very Happy Good lord, you are a hack, aren't you?
Razz <snicker> <snicker, snicker>

Get over Clinton.
He was the best thing that ever happened to this country. We were friends with people all over the world. There was cooperation among a lot of different people. People believed that their life was getting better, not just here, but in other parts of the world. We were trying to look at the environment from another perspective (besides the top of an oil rig) and the economy was booming. BOOMING. If Hillary runs, I'd vote for her too. And there are a lot of people who would. Very Happy I just LOVE to say that to Republicans... it makes them writhe in anguish. (The devil made me do it.)

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Damn I can't stop laughing Laughing Laughing ...................... Laughing Cool I'm writhing alright but not in anquish Razz
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2003 05:22 pm
Perception
Perception: Alert! Emoticon abuse; Alert! Emoticon Abuse; Alert!

Shocked
0 Replies