Palin forced out by gaming?

Reply Sat 4 Jul, 2009 06:21 pm

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2009/07/palin_cloward_piven_and_kafka.html

Quote:
Palin, Cloward, Piven and Kafka
Tom Suhadolnik
What happened to Sarah Palin is a political game changer on the national level. It also may be a preview of what every American may face in a few years.

The 18 ethics charges filed since she rose to prominence in Republican circles might be the first time the left has successfully used the Cloward-Piven Strategy to stop an individual politician on the national level.

For those who do not know, the strategy was developed in the late 1960s by two sociologists at Columbia. In a nutshell it seeks to "hasten the fall of capitalism by overloading the government bureaucracy with a flood of impossible demands, thus pushing society into crisis and economic collapse".

It was implemented in NYC where activists on the left lobbied for new social programs then worked to fill the rosters. By the early 1970s there was one person on welfare for every two working in NYC. This nearly resulted in NYC declaring bankruptcy in 1975, averted only by a federal emergency loan.

In the case of Sarah Palin, political opponents overloaded her with a flood of complaints and consequent legal fees, thus pushing her toward a personal financial crisis and her exit from the public arena. Like NYC she may come back, but the rules of the game have changed....
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 499 • Replies: 2
No top replies

BillRM

Reply Sun 5 Jul, 2009 09:00 pm
You are a nut case without question my friend.

Palin is going on the speaking circuit and cashing in to the tune of 10s of millions of dollars and in her dreams seeing herself as a future president.

All nice personal reasons for walking away from the office of governor without any need for an evil plot by the forces of evilness.

Now for my evil self I can only dream that the Republic party would be stupid enough to run the lady for president.
Merry Andrew

Reply Sun 5 Jul, 2009 09:38 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
You are a nut case without question my friend.

Truer words have seldom been spoken.
0 Replies