Palin Quits as Alaska Governor

H2O MAN

Reply Fri 3 Jul, 2009 02:25 pm

Sarah Palin said Friday that she is stepping down at the end of the month,
setting up a potential run for the Republican presidential nomination in 2012.

djjd62

Reply Fri 3 Jul, 2009 02:50 pm
wow, more tags than replies

still plenty of time for her to say something stupid or be trampled by a moose

go moose
roger

Reply Fri 3 Jul, 2009 03:14 pm
@djjd62,
I have about the same enthusiasm for a Palin run at the presidency as most Democrats would have for another Ralph Nader campaign.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Fri 3 Jul, 2009 03:24 pm
I'm not a fan of the Governor, but this doesn't make any sense at all. Has she given up all political ambition? If she wants to be considered in 2012, it makes more sense to jocky from a Governor's position than a private citizen. Well, I suppose we will learn the reasons over the next few weeks. Here's my guess, she was so shocked over the death of Michael Jackson, Farrah Fawcett, Carl Malden, Billy Mays, Fred Travelina or David Carridine she just needs some time for personal reflection.

By the way, when is the Home Shopping Network going to commit a few days to wall to wall infomercials by Billy Mays. He will be missed.

0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Fri 3 Jul, 2009 04:16 pm

Sarah Palin has a very good chance of knocking Obama off his fragile pedestal in 2012.

The level of fear Palin creates on the left will dictate how vicious their personal attacks are.
If the left has nothing to fear they won't bother with her, but if they fear an upset in 2012
the left will attack from every angle and make **** up as they go. This will be interesting.

Let the games begin.
Intrepid

Reply Fri 3 Jul, 2009 05:02 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

Sarah Palin has a very good chance of knocking Obama off his fragile pedestal in 2012.

The level of fear Palin creates on the left will dictate how vicious their personal attacks are.
If the left has nothing to fear they won't bother with her, but if they fear an upset in 2012
the left will attack from every angle and make **** up as they go. This will be interesting.

Let the games begin.

Didn't I just read this exact post on another thread?
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Fri 3 Jul, 2009 08:12 pm
Palin must be reading the same editorials I am.

Let's see if I can find the one from today's paper.....
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Sat 4 Jul, 2009 09:50 am

I honestly think Palin should keep her Presidential sights set on being chosen as the VP.

In simple terms: the country will not want to risk electing an experienced women as president
so soon after they made the huge mistake of electing a black man with no experience.
Merry Andrew

Reply Sat 4 Jul, 2009 11:46 am
@H2O MAN,
Quote:
I honestly think Palin should keep her Presidential sights set on being chosen as the VP.

In simple terms: the country will not want to risk electing an experienced women as president
so soon after they made the huge mistake of electing a black man with no experience.

What Intrepid said in re one of your other posts.
H2O MAN

Reply Sat 4 Jul, 2009 11:51 am
@Merry Andrew,

Options Abound for Palin After Alaska Governorship
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Sat 4 Jul, 2009 05:49 pm
@Merry Andrew,
Merry Andrew wrote:

Quote:

What Intrepid said in re one of your other posts.

It sure gets confusing when waterboy pastes the same post in several threads.
H2O MAN

Reply Sun 5 Jul, 2009 04:29 pm
@Intrepid,

You get confused when you read the same thing twice?

Sucks to be you

Quote:

Sucks to be you
Intrepid

Reply Sun 5 Jul, 2009 05:07 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

Sucks to be you

Quote:

Sucks to be you

No, waterboy, it doesn't suck to be me. I am happy with who I am. No, I don't get confused when I read the same thing twice. I just get annoyed that somebody has so little intellect with posting that they revert to pasting the same thing in several threads.

H2O MAN

Reply Sun 5 Jul, 2009 05:12 pm
@Intrepid,

Do you have a comment that relates to the topic???

If not, then it absolutely sucks to be you.
Intrepid

Reply Sun 5 Jul, 2009 05:22 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

Do you have a comment that relates to the topic???

If not, then it absolutely sucks to be you.

I have made comments relating to the topic. You seem to have turned your own topic into a childish rant. I will go back to the topic when you post something pertinent to the topic instead of making childish comments on how it is to be me. It is just fine to be me. Thank you.

Since your own comments on your topic are somewhat lacking, I will say that the real reason for the resignation will probable come out later rather than sooner. The fact that she was picked as a VP running mate for the Republicans only shows how out of touch with reality the Republicans are.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Sun 5 Jul, 2009 05:24 pm
Intrepid wrote:
I will say that the real reason for the resignation will probable come out later rather than sooner.

Yeah, you're childish hypothesis is probable correct.
Intrepid

Reply Sun 5 Jul, 2009 05:26 pm
@H2O MAN,
Rolling Eyes
H2O MAN

Reply Sun 5 Jul, 2009 05:46 pm
@Intrepid,
Intrepid wrote:

Rolling Eyes

You probable missed that one...
0 Replies