What are the therapeutic uses of yoga?

Thu 2 Jul, 2009 11:51 pm
Hi friends, What are the therapeutic uses of yoga?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 3,952 • Replies: 5
Topic Closed
No top replies

Ragman

Fri 3 Jul, 2009 11:48 am
@Pras Laks,
relaxation
0 Replies

Harlie

Tue 20 Oct, 2020 05:29 pm
@Pras Laks,
Yoga has a number of benefits including relaxations, stress release, improved sleeping patterns, excercise, physical therapy and more.
0 Replies

dingo-20

Thu 29 Oct, 2020 05:46 am
@Pras Laks,
I use yoga to maintain flexibility and strength in my core. A number of years ago I slipped a disc in my lower back and it took 12 months to recover.
I have to do yoga and pilates regularly to keep the muscle groups in the lower back strong and flexible to help prevent it slipping again.

I guess yoga has a lot of applications.
0 Replies

bracknelson123

Mon 22 Mar, 2021 12:43 am
@Pras Laks,
Yoga should be considered as a complementary therapy or alternative approach for medical therapy in the treatment of anxiety, stress, depression, and other mood disorders as it has been shown to create a greater sense of well-being, strengthen feelings of relaxation, improve self-confidence and body image, increase efficiency, better interpersonal relationships, increase attentiveness, lower irritability, and encourage a positive outlook on life.
0 Replies

Luci458

Tue 23 Mar, 2021 10:31 am
For me yoga is a very beatiful activity that relax the mind, relax the body. When you do this "sport", you can also have focus to your breath and you can isolate your mind and body for all the outside word. Yoga is used to opeen chakra, or is prateced as a kind of meditation and awareness.

0 Replies