first Farrah, then Michael, now Billy Mays RIP

ehBeth

Reply Sun 28 Jun, 2009 02:37 pm
@djjd62,
Comrade djjd, as a member of your collective, I must ask, did you anticipate the response to your listing of recently deceased personalities?.

Speak clearly, and speak directly into the microphone. Your response is being recorded for future members of our collective to study, evaluate and appreciate.
djjd62

Reply Sun 28 Jun, 2009 02:51 pm
to be honest, i'd completely forgotten about ed mc mahon no disrespect meant, but i guess forgetting is disrespect enough
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 28 Jun, 2009 04:07 pm
@ehBeth,
On cable tv they turn the sound level up in commercials. One time I was dozing off on the couch with a cable show on and BILLY MAYS came up selling his Oxy Clean **** and I almost fell off the couch. He seemed like atoxic person all around.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 28 Jun, 2009 04:13 pm
@ehBeth,
I've had djjd on ignore for years and he's never bean a member of any collective. Once he did note that he was saving the whales and was close to having a complete set.
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 28 Jun, 2009 04:18 pm
@dyslexia,
Quote:
I've had djjd on ignore for years and he's never bean a member of any collective. Once he did note that he was saving the whales and was close to having a complete set.

I take it that Robert gave you a BETA version of the new a2k then, because the ignore function has only existed for 10 months.
djjd62

Reply Sun 28 Jun, 2009 04:21 pm
@hawkeye10,
no dys has a theta version, he got it from tom cruise
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 28 Jun, 2009 04:25 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Quote:

I take it that Robert gave you a BETA version of the new a2k then, because the ignore function has only existed for 10 months.
robert doesn't like me, he won't even give me is home phone number. Neither will djjd. I'm so lonely.
0 Replies

Cyn

Reply Sun 28 Jun, 2009 05:15 pm
@hawkeye10,
Yeh, Micheal was leaps and bounds above the rest. LOL
Nothing beats pedophilia and a little self mutilation disguised as plastic surgery.
He did pratice what he preached....He started with the man in the mirror. Let's not forget that has ripped off people for more than 400 million dollars. Spent more than triple what he made annully and was a drug addict not to mention numerous lawsuits he dodged. Just because he was talented , which I agree that he was, does not make him a better person.
0 Replies

Cyn

Reply Sun 28 Jun, 2009 05:16 pm
@Robert Gentel,
Yeh, Micheal was leaps and bounds above the rest. LOL
Nothing beats pedophilia and a little self mutilation disguised as plastic surgery.
He did pratice what he preached....He started with the man in the mirror. Let's not forget that has ripped off people for more than 400 million dollars. Spent more than triple what he made annully and was a drug addict not to mention numerous lawsuits he dodged. Just because he was talented , which I agree that he was, does not make him a better person
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2009 04:22 pm
Now Karl Malden and Harve Presnell have both died. Let's see, this wave of celebrity deaths started with David Carradine, didn't it? I feel sympathy for all the families and loved ones.
0 Replies