What to do in this situation

zydrate

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2009 10:30 pm
So last Thursday, after leaving his house, his ex-grilfriend [from august], of whom I am friends with, texted me saying So i heard ya'll were going out, when did this happen. I would had just ignored it, but I kindly answered back to her. The only problem I had with her asking if the fact they broke up in August and she's had like 5 boyfriend's after him...and they went out for like 2 weeks cause she got back with an ex of hers.

That night be and my bf were talking and he asked me how many bf's i had had, i said 2 including you. He then asked me if I was a virgin, I told him I was. I thought that was weird, since he could had asked me in person but I figured he might had been embarrassed.

So since then, it seems he has been ignoring me, I thought he was mad at me..he said he wasn't but pretty much yeah.
I asked him if he wanted to come over to my house today, as i've met his family multiple times and been to his house. He said he would if he felt good. I talked to him and it seemed like he completely forgot or just didn't want to go. Later on he told me he's sorry he couldn't come over. I told him I could of came and got him, then he told me he had a headache.. :/ He seems to not want to talk to me, though today was the most we'd talken since Thursday.

So, any ideas on what might be going on with this situation?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 404 • Replies: 3
No top replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2009 10:53 pm
@zydrate,
You both are at the mere beginning of growing up. Not that you will listen to me, but it's true.

Stop all this hysteria and pay attention to who you are, yourself.
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Wed 24 Jun, 2009 05:12 am
@zydrate,
How do you think you deserve to be treated?

Quite agree with Osso.

Your circumstances show that you are very young...that's not a bad thing - we all have to learn through experience.

By the way, in most circles, dating an friends ex is a big no no. And you didn't even let her know? Then you seem to imply that it bothers you because she is a slut (reading things into what you posted). Are you sure you're friends with her?

You ask what is going on with this situation (in relation to your bf) and I'm wondering whats going on with that situation (in relation to your friend).

If he's ignoring you because you're a virgin, that's a reflection on him, not you. Again, I would ask "What do you deserve?"

Reason I ask is, what you settle for is what you end up believing you deserve (in terms of how you are treated by people). If you settle for someone treating you like dirt, you'll come to believe that's what you are worth. Be true to your true worth Smile
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Wed 24 Jun, 2009 10:30 am
Some guys freak out when they find out their girlfriend is a virgin. I gave up virgins back in '85 and never looked back.
0 Replies