stress knots, HELP ME PLEASE!

OGIONIK

Reply Sun 21 Jun, 2009 12:13 pm
WEll, the other day iw as hanging out and my friend joked and said bobby u have a adams apple on the back of your neck, and i wa like, umm thats a stress knot, and he was baffled as to how i could be stressed out.

anyways, besides a massage from another person, is there anything i can do?

i told my friend, i dont fantasize about sex anymore, i fantasize about a strong handed women ripping my neck to smithereens...

lol!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 4,661 • Replies: 5
No top replies

OGIONIK

Reply Sun 21 Jun, 2009 12:14 pm
@OGIONIK,
i have thought about rolling a ball under my neck while laying down on the floor..

but iono its not very , umm, it doesnt accomplish anything..
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Sun 21 Jun, 2009 12:19 pm
@OGIONIK,
wow this article went really in depth about the problem

http://www.nytimes.com/1986/09/28/magazine/relieving-stress-mind-over-muscle.html?sec=health
OGIONIK

Reply Sun 21 Jun, 2009 12:21 pm
@OGIONIK,
man if i read that the best wya to get rid of a stress knot is a massage ima ******* smash somebody in the ******* face.

always.. somehting.

9k asdasdas thats an outline of my face ont he keyboard
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Sun 21 Jun, 2009 01:21 pm
@OGIONIK,
http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-01/afps-uth010808.php

quite possibly one of the more disturbing things ive read in my lifetime. the part of not "being able" to achieve goals LOOOLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLO!LO!LO!LO!LO_!LO_!LO!LO!|\\\

l o ******* l\

FUVCSJKI
**** me **** me..
0 Replies

Warhead84

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2011 10:14 pm
@OGIONIK,
The best proven way to get rid of Stress knots as well as the pain is by paying a visit to your local gym, and chooseing the right work out machine one that works the area were the stress knot is located. start with a light weight then work your way up to a heavier weight as times goes by. You will be surprised at what a little work out can do. Also for the mean wile most gyms have deep tissue massage sessions, massages help with the pain temporarily.
0 Replies