Mon 8 Jun, 2009 03:05 am
i am 40 year male i have a palpitation problum since one and half years i checked my self a cardiologist he take my ECG and ETT and finaly declare that u dont have any heart problum ,he said that u have some anixity ,stres etc,but my problum is still there i feel palpitation after afternoon which remain long time iand puls rate is near 100to 120 per minutes plz tell me what is wrong with me
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 5,461 • Replies: 8
Topic Closed
No top replies

jespah

Mon 8 Jun, 2009 03:14 am
What is wrong with you is you need to go to another doctor and tell him or her what you've mentioned here. In particular, ask for them to test you with a Holter monitor. They need to observe your condition throughout the day and not just for 5 minutes in the office.
sullyfish6

Mon 8 Jun, 2009 05:56 am
Stress CAN play havoc with the entire system.

Yes, go to another Dr.

In the meantime, MONITOR these times that you start to feel this way. Is it when you feel "overloaded'? Anxious about completing your work? Things OK at home? Getting married or has there been a death in the family? Over or under weight? The list goes on and on. Feel swooning, too?

LISTEN to your body!!!
0 Replies

littlek

Mon 8 Jun, 2009 04:35 pm
This is timely! I just went to an Urgent Care facility on Saturday because of a pounding heart.

Make an appointment to see what you can do next. Checking your heart is only the first step. Maybe you are low in a nutrient. Maybe you need to exercise. There are many reasons besides a diseased heart which can cause this. Until your appointment, do keep track of when it is worse. Consider quality of diet, sleep, and life in general. Mine seemed to happen after I ate, for some reason. Take long walks and find ways to relax yourself.

0 Replies

Peediedj67

Sun 24 Jul, 2022 06:34 am
i have had palpitations on and off for about 18 months, they seem to go away for a few days then comeback, got various symptoms but palpitations awlays there, even when resting. Even doing a basic thing like walking to the kitchen i get them. had 2 ecg in last year both the same showed healthy heart, been tested for diabetes,thyroid and lack of iron, Everything fine, this is killing me not knowing whats going on
jespah

Sun 24 Jul, 2022 06:36 am
@Peediedj67,
Then visit a therapist. Maybe it's anxiety. IANAD
Peediedj67

Sun 24 Jul, 2022 06:52 am
@jespah,
been to doctors on and off 4-5 times in last 6 months, had tests for thyroid,anemia,diabetes all ok ecg for my heart had twice in year and fine
jespah

Sun 24 Jul, 2022 10:03 am
@Peediedj67,
Not what I said. I mean go to a psychiatrist.
0 Replies

elenalewis45

Fri 29 Jul, 2022 05:10 am
@jespah,
Yes , you are right brother
0 Replies