What to do now?

Reply Tue 26 May, 2009 08:59 am
Ok so a couple of weeks ago i was going through this thing with my boyfriend. I was stressing myself sooooo hard bc He was acting really weird towards me, i mean really shady. Like he always got annoyed with me and stopped txting me.Which was most likely my fault bc i thought he was cheating. But according to him he was unhappy/ fed up of me not trusting him.

So anyways just recently i just told myself "look get it together" and i just started doing my own thing like hanging with my friends and my very young aunt. Now every time he calls im out doing something and u can hear it in his voice that he's upset. Just this past weekend i gave him a really good bj( something ive never done before) and ever since then he's been super sweet lol but also super jealous and im really getting irritated. Its like if im not home waiting for his calls or if i miss his calls he'll get upset. Any advice on how to handle this bc i dont want to sneak behind his back and lie and tell him im home when im not and ive noticed ive been doing that just so he wont get upset.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 621 • Replies: 3
No top replies

contrex

Reply Tue 26 May, 2009 10:28 am
@dominicana101,
If your boyfriend is only nice to you after you give a bj then you need a new boyfriend.
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Tue 26 May, 2009 11:37 am
@dominicana101,
Time to set up some groundrules. You're not married and even if you were, you should have a reasonable expectation of privacy and freedom of movement without his contant presence. Tell him that clearly and forcefully. If he says that is not ok, get a new guy. If you tell him and he says ok, but it doesn't sink in, repeat or replace.
dominicana101

Reply Tue 26 May, 2009 12:39 pm
@engineer,
thanks ur answer really helped unlike the other person
0 Replies