Cherise

Reply Sat 9 May, 2009 09:00 am
Im a 24year old female trying to locate my father. He left my mom when she was 7months pregnant and she hasn't heard from him since. All info i have is his name and surname-Johan Botha. I was told that he had dark hair and blue/gray/green eyes... They change colour according to his mood, like my eyes do as well. My mom, Dorothy aka Dot Massyn, lived in Nelspruit and that is where i was born. I assume this is where he was last seen. If anyone knows how i can make this search easier, PLEASE let me know! Thank you. Cherise
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 2,281 • Replies: 4
No top replies

boomerang

Reply Sat 9 May, 2009 09:45 am
www.zabasearch.com gives 11 hits for Johan Botha, all in the United States, though. I think it only searches the US but there might be equivilent search sites elsewhere.
0 Replies

pierre23

Reply Sat 7 Aug, 2010 11:57 pm
@Cherise,
hi cherise, this is going to sound a bit crazy, but i think i knew your mom back in the eighties in Nelspruit. unfortunately i cant help you with your search, but have often wondered what became of your mom. i was in the army stationed near Nelspruit. my name is Pierre - perhaps you could tell me where your mom is and/or what became of her life.. other than having you of course!
DotGerhold

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2011 03:47 am
@pierre23,
Hi Pierre De Smit! This is Dot...... How are you?! Such a surprise!
0 Replies

DotGerhold

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2011 03:55 am
@Cherise,
Hi Cherise,

Just a bit more info on JOHAN BOTHA : He was a used car salesman, worked for the McCarthy Group in CBD of Jhb during 1984. He also worked at Rosettenville Motors sometime during 1983. He has a brother called Martin, a son called Quinton Barnard who got badly bitten in the face by a dog sometime late 1983 when he was 4 yrs old, now about 30 yrs old, a daughter Michelle Botha who should now be about 41 from his first wife. QUINTON's mother, Maryna Barnard used to work at the SABC in Aucland Park during 1984. JOHAN BOTHA's mother's name is/was ALICE VILJOEN who lived at Boeing Ave. Helderkruin, Roodepoort during 1983/4.
0 Replies