The naked truth about A2K shenanigans!

CalamityJane

Reply Fri 8 May, 2009 10:25 pm
@mac11,
mac11 wrote:

Wait - there's rumours? there's dirt? THERE'S AN ADULT SECTION OF A2K?

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/5488/floet.gif
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Sat 9 May, 2009 05:56 am
@CalamityJane,
CalamityJane wrote:

Ohmygosh Intrepid Shocked and THIS from you, a strict Christian with ties
to heaven. That will cost you your window seat!

I guess it is a good thing that I am not Catholic Very Happy
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Sat 9 May, 2009 06:01 am
@CalamityJane,
CalamityJane wrote:

You're definitely right, msolga. Let's hope he's heading for confession tomorrow
morning! Wink

See previous post Razz
jespah

Reply Sat 9 May, 2009 07:03 am
@Intrepid,
Calamity, they got very good lighting on you in your cover shot.
CalamityJane

Reply Sat 9 May, 2009 08:29 am
@jespah,
That's my halo, jespah Wink

Intrepid, that explains your dirty mind. Only catholics are pure - ask georgeob1!
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Sat 9 May, 2009 09:07 am
Dear sweet friends, what a wonderful start to the day, the sun is shining and the taco’s are almost ready… Hey CJ, you are way ahead of the game with your ‘Tapas’ bar comeback; oh well, a guy can dream can’t he!

Be advized that all contributors will have their privacy protected and like Google street view, faces will be blurred.

http://i379.photobucket.com/albums/oo231/a2kforsure/0CA5BNQEFCA393D26CAJ93D2BCAIVRSG9CA.jpg

Take for instance this famous picture of an A2K member in the tub; who could possibly recognize the smoking bunny? But if it’s pussy you’re after, you will have to speak to Msola, she is squeaky clean.

First off I would like to thank ‘deep throat’ for providing the inside information about a past A2K gathering. However, in the quest for journalistic accuracy, can you please clarify the following:

a) How do you know the guy was really French?
b) What were you doing in the men’s room before the encounter?
c) Are you sure it was Wandel who left footprints on the ceiling?

Hey TUpak good of you to drop on by; I know you are only saying that just to cheer me up; and dang! I do believe it be a working… but don’t you go getting ideas that I’m sum to bit hillbilly. Why, the nearest I’ve been to hills is Beverly. And the nearest wood, would be Holly.

Talking of stars; Izzie was asking how it was I had so much stamina considering my weight. I said if I use two scales I only weigh 300 pounds, and to maintain equilibrium I carry out a punishing session of sauna yoga. Izzie then asked how I could keep it up!!!

Well, call me a pedantic poltroon, but if you live in the Okefenokee Swamp, Florida…..Please stop people writing Oakhampton, Devon (it’s Okehamption of course). No seriously; check it out.

I am also indebted to our intrepid Intrepid for the most recent photograph of Jespah taken in the park; unfortunately she hid behind a lamp post.

http://i379.photobucket.com/albums/oo231/a2kforsure/lp165841.jpg

Perhaps Woolfie or Mac Two will prove more obliging, but within the loosely defined bounds of good taste, and without leaving too much imagination to the reader, or we will lose them.

Finally, I know I have been accused of being a media attention seeking hore; but if you are gonna praise me, do get a dictionery already!

Me transmitte sursum, caledoni!

Hostes alienigeni me abduxerunt. Qui annus est? Conlige suspectos semper habitos. Mellita, domi adsum, age. Fac ut gaudeam non calor sed umor est qui nobis incommodat subucula tua apparet.

Missy, “Re vera, cara mea, mea nil refert!”

Actum est, comites!

Lol EvEryBodY xOx lOL.

jespah

Reply Sun 10 May, 2009 07:53 am
@Tryagain,
I'm not sure what the Latin means but I think it has something to do with this: https://shop.melitta.com/images/t47.jpg

As for the lamp post, it's only because I had my arms up.
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Sun 10 May, 2009 12:01 pm
@Tryagain,
Hi, time traveler Try!

Talking about usual suspects, I knew already that you had been abducted by aliens.

Where they French?

Btw, we are in 2009...
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Sun 10 May, 2009 02:57 pm
Did you hear CNN this morning saying this thread was second only to, ‘Help! A Hamster just ate my Gerbil!’ Thank you Cala N Nefornia.

Oh Jespah, what a delight it is to see you here, you are my favorite TV personality, but I do think you could do with a few more photographs in your portfolio. What say you slip RP a few buck to go see a movie; there is ‘Ghosts of Girlfriends Past’ showing at AMC Loews Boston Common, 175 Tremont Street. I can then swing on over with my camera and we can see what develops!

If he takes the bait…send me a sign…

Talking about signs; I would like if I may to totally deny I ever said; ‘I liked Dys’! Now Diane; well, back then she was called Babe, she was a party girl all right. More of a hells angel. Mind you I was stoned most of the time but I do remember looking for some horizontal rumba action when I recall she said, “Y’all will get none here!”

I took that as a sign and joined a convent " and there was nun every day!

It is a sign of the times that all the females in OZ are called Sheila, and all the males are called Blokes. Like, “Look at the rack on that Shelia” and “Fair dinkum, he’s a good bloke.” I mention this because when the blokes are in the bar the raise their glasses and say, “Bottoms up!”

Like … So what! Well, in the absence of George; Jespah knows Latin due to her law training and call me a gay blade but I always smile when they say, “Mens rea.” Well, I say, “Actus non facit reum, nisi mens sit rea.”
OZ is in the loop!

Heck what’s that ruckus outside…..OMG! It’s the Rochester Police setting up a cordon.

That looks like a sure sign from RP! " I’m outta here…If I return:

Five things you always wanted to know about a sight challenged bear; but were afraid to ask!

And five things that are better in Canada…

Well, three…

OK; I need a little help here!

No wait; I got one; Francis must be Canadian, because he is just so smart, and Diana says he is good looking too!...But then; I was stoned! lol

0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 10 May, 2009 03:05 pm
Quisque comoedus est, sed fide, sed cui, vide!
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 10 May, 2009 03:26 pm
Working on this -

Me transmitte sursum, caledoni!
Hostes alienigeni me abduxerunt. Qui annus est? Conlige suspectos semper habitos. Mellita, domi adsum, age. Fac ut gaudeam non calor sed umor est qui nobis incommodat subucula tua apparet.
Missy, “Re vera, cara mea, mea nil refert!”
Actum est, comites!

Send me (surcease), Caledonians! As in, Give me a break!
Alien hosts abduct me. What year is it? (Usual) suspects live/show up.
Coffee, at home, (now). Make joy without heat but (umor?) humor is that which to us incommodes (ruffles or fluffles) under apparel.
Missy, "about truth, my dear, nothing transports me, or, my nothingness reverts!"
Action, comrades (or, roll 'em, cameras..)

0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 10 May, 2009 03:59 pm
Speaking tacheles here: what does Tryagain really know and who is
"deep throat"? Is it TTH or is it PaulaJ? Who, out of his 50+ harem maiden
has spilled the beans for explicit favors in return? Now I have a hunch, alas
nothing concrete....
jespah

Reply Mon 11 May, 2009 03:41 am
@CalamityJane,
Hopefully it has naught to do with pavement.
Intrepid

Reply Mon 11 May, 2009 04:31 am
@jespah,
Let's just hope that the rubber doesn't hit the road. Or, something like that.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 11 May, 2009 05:31 am
@Intrepid,
http://www.horizonsunlimited.com/newsletter/images2009/2009-03_Shee-no_burning_rubber.jpg
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Mon 11 May, 2009 08:57 am
Walter; I didn’t know you could speak French! However, wise words indeed, and it did make me laugh.

In the next exposé: Was Walter the navigator on das boot U-1226 and what happened to the treasure?

Osso, what a delight; both you and Francis, who I am led to believe you are acquainted with; lucky you, that will make all the woman members so jealous (and half the men); I have the gist of the text as:

Beam me up, Scotty

I was kidnapped by aliens. What year is it? Round up the usual suspects. Honey, I'm home, Go ahead. Make my day It's not the heat, it's the humidity your slip is showing.

Missy, “Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn!”

That's all, folks!

Should I ever need a garden make over; you are top of my list.
As for Francis: La fin du pout…He should contact Bernard Herzog.
OMG that is so funny! ‘Everybody is a comedian.’

After years of investigation, some members of A2K say they have determined the identity of Deep Throat, the most elusive, anonymous news source in history.

Any unmasking of Deep Throat would usher in a wave of historical revisionism and predictable recriminations from Watergate convicts and Nixon apologists. That is just is so not gonna happen.

The identity of T.R.Yagain's background source during A2K probes remains the best-kept secret in American politics and journalism. There are several theories about who the mystery figure might be, and it turns out the cover of the famed A2K source was blown……

As any of my good brothers in the Delta Kappa Epsilon fraternity can tell you, "Deep Throat" was heard to say, “What’s with that Deep-throat movie? I mean I was really confused by that movie. I had to see it three times before I got it down Pat…”

The 2010 A2K ‘Pinup Calendar’ is open for suitable applicants; please post photograph with application.

Speculation continues…

As to why Tryagain ignored warnings when swimming in Lake Hoover and collided with a concrete wall…..Dam, I can’t remember how it went.

Izzie

Reply Tue 12 May, 2009 05:07 pm
@Tryagain,
Stultus est sicut stultus facit.

smooches xox
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Thu 14 May, 2009 09:19 am
Izzie dahling, num credis me pupa ludere?

Snuggles oxo

Vescere bracis meis hamsters!

So it has come down to this; this thread has hit the buffers, derailed and wrecked! So what’s the panic?

Well the truth is I made a sizeable bet that the numbers would be higher; against a loss of having to run naked round Times Square. I mean, would you want that on your conscious? So I came up with a cunning plan; I would threaten…………….2 LEAVE A2K 4 GOOD!

Yeah, I know it has been done to death and nobody has yet had the moxy to actually quit; but I thought it would be nice to see all those… ‘Don’t go we love you replies.’

However my mom said she weren’t gonna lie no more so I would have to make them up myself!

Anyway, I was somewhat embiggened, although not entirely cromulent, when I got a message that RP cared when he allegedly said, “Tell the schmuck; eyn imglik iz far im veynik!”
Which I understand is Israeli for ‘Have a nice day.’ Gosh; I love that guy.

So if cunning don’t work; Try devious…

I have it in writing that; that guy from Costa Rica, said, “I have never kicked off a member for disagreeing with me”.

Well Roberto: I disagree!!!

I have never referred to Roberto as a NooB…but not always, noobs will attempt to communicate in their own language, known as "n00bish." It is a variant of the hacker language that exposes them as having intelligence. Here is an example of some noobish. Do not attempt to comprehend it; it cannot be discerned without professionals at hand.

stFU /../..an, i r teh r0xx0rz liek emin3m, u cna go tO EHLL OR ATLE4St help m3 wit hthIS!!111!!!!!!!1~~1!!``!! LOLLOLOLLOLOLlOoLLOlollLLl u n00b

Although you may find this unbelievably funny and/or annoying, it is best to restrain yourself and keep from talking back to them, as they are very territorial and easily angered. This will result in their attempted verbal abuse of you, possibly backed up by other noobs, because they work in packs when doing offensive tasks.

However, if you wish to disregard my advice and have a go yourself…

You can write some simple noobish of your own, by slamming your face into your keyboard repeatedly.

Notwithstanding I stand to win enough of the green folding stuff to load my ass; well at least the saddle bags of the burro, and this is the foxy part…

If you agree with me and love me; write nothing. If you agree with newb Roberto; ante up!

TRickY eH. loL

(Editor’s note: Is this an oxymoron or a paradox?)

Izzie

Reply Thu 14 May, 2009 09:44 am
@Tryagain,
NAUGHTY - you are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO naughty Blue!

OMG! - that glint in your eye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ha!

0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Thu 14 May, 2009 10:00 am
Que?
0 Replies