drug store etiquette

kev

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2003 06:41 am
A lady walks into the drug store and asks the druggist for some arsenic. The druggist asks, "Ma'am, what do you want with arsenic?".
The lady says, "To kill my husband and the slut he's having sex with"

"I can't sell you poison for that reason." says the druggist. The lady then reaches into her purse and pulls out a photo of a man and a women in a compromising position and shows it to the druggist.

The man is her husband and the woman is the druggist's wife.

He looks at the photo and says, "Oh, I'm sorry madam, I didn't realise you had a prescription"
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 661 • Replies: 6
No top replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2003 06:55 am
Laughing Tasteless but funny...right up my alley.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2003 06:57 am
kev, I've collected a bunch of Brit pub jokes...stop me if you've heard this one:

What do you do when you see a bleedin' scowser crawling up your lawn?
Laugh and shoot him again.
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2003 07:00 am
A man walks into the drug store

Man : Can I have a packet of condoms pls ?
Pretty yng lady behind the counter : And what size wud u like sir ?
Man : I don't know ! Why dont u measure me and see
PYL : Come behind the counter and I will do just that sir

PYL takes him in her hand....
And calls out to her assistant

PYL : Can u pass me the small size pls ?
PYL : No make that medium
PYL : No make that large
PYL : No make that a tissue

Twisted Evil
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2003 07:08 am
The classic buying condoms joke always ends in "PRICE CHECK FOR RUBBERS ON AISLE FOUR!"
0 Replies

kev

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2003 04:09 pm
Cav, the word for Liverpudlians is spelt scouser, it comes from a Liverpool dish called Lobscouse (I always felt that this name was really off putting for some reason)

Anyway Lobscouse is a stew of some sort, made with meat and veg,it apparently was a fav of the guys who worked on the dockside.

Guatam, this is not meant to be funny I swear it's true. When I was a week shy of my 16th birthday a girl I had been dating for a week let me know that tonight was THE NIGHT but I had to use a condom.

In 1963 this was easier said than done, this was the age when barbers after cutting hair used to say "would sir like something for the weekend"

In this time of almost victorian prudery I had to somehow pluck up the courage to go into a chemists shop and buy a "johnny" as we called them.

Two hours and five chemists shops later I went home dived in the bath and when I came out of the bath, my mother was in the bedroom tidying up.

She looked at the stuff on the dressing table that I'd taken out of my pockets, and said "What the bleedin hell have you bought all these combs for?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2003 04:18 pm
Thanks for the sp. correction! Your story may be true, and not meant to be funny, but it is funny indeed!
0 Replies