does she want to be more than friends

flytytt

Reply Sun 3 May, 2009 10:40 am
i met this women on-line about six months ago-we have only met once and hit it off great(held hands, lots of eye contact and even finished the date with a nice first kiss). That was in October-hmmm. I was skeptical on getting any serious feelings about her for she was and still is in a turning point of her life. (seperated, new job, three girls, house, and now one less income). help me out-ill give more info if needed
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,581 • Replies: 3
No top replies

contrex

Reply Sun 3 May, 2009 12:25 pm
@flytytt,
If you need to ask on here, then "no".

0 Replies

sullyfish6

Reply Sun 3 May, 2009 06:12 pm
Well if you are going to do anything, you'd better act fast. October was 7 months ago!!

How have you kept in touch with her?
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Mon 4 May, 2009 06:56 am
I've got a question for you Fly. How are we supposed to know if she wants to be more than friends? We've never met her or talked to her. Nobody here can have any idea at all whether she wants to be more than friends or not.

I would assume that your meeting you wrote of occured very recently. If that is the case, then I would say based on her actions toward you that she is at least open to the possibility of being more than friends. Or or course she may just have been going with the flow on the hand holding and the goodnight kiss. The point is that we don't know since we don't know her.

I would suggest you simply ask her if she is interested in a more of a relationship than being simply friends. That should do the trick. (BTW, that is called communication, which happens to be rather important in a relationship, just so's ya know.)
0 Replies