DOES SHE KNOW THAT HE IS STILL IN LOVE WITH HER?

yoyo100

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2009 01:49 pm
Sorry, but I just need to vent. I can't vent with my friends from med school because they all know him. I just want to know if she, his exgirlfriend, knows that he is still in love with her? How would I know?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,234 • Replies: 9
No top replies

engineer

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2009 02:08 pm
@yoyo100,
Yo, I mean this in the best possible way... You need some counseling. You're coming across more and more as a stalker. This is your fourth thread on this topic today. You are considering contacting this woman?? This guy has told you he is not interested in you (repeatedly) and that is to his credit. It's clear that if he wanted to, he could use and abuse you then dump you for his true love. Despite his every attempt to be honest with you and put you off, you continue to dwell on this relationship that isn't. Before you do something that you and your friend will regret, you need to talk to someone. Does the school have some service you can utilize? I'm not trying to be a jerk here, but some of your posts are really borderline.
yoyo100

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2009 02:10 pm
@engineer,
Maybe you're right, but have you ever felt like this for someone? Probably not. I want him and only him. The things that he talks about his exgirlfriend are so pure....that's why I am so jealous of her.
engineer

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2009 02:17 pm
@yoyo100,
I don't claim to be an expert, but your fixation on him, his purity of love for his girl, how special he is, etc doesn't sound healthy to me. First, I doubt he is the angel you suggest if only because no one could possibly meet the romantisized standard you've expounded on here. Second: HE IS NOT INTERESTED IN YOU. If he were even slightly interested in you, he would probably lead you on a little, flirt a little, etc while making it clear he was taken, but you aren't even getting that. He's really, no kidding, not interested. Not as a backup girl, not as a part-time fling, not as anything other than a friend. If you can't accept that, you need to talk to someone who can direct your energies in a productive direction.
ossobuco

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2009 02:24 pm
@engineer,
Well put, engineer. I have been on the edge of strongly suggesting counseling to yoyo too. In fact, I think that's imperative.
0 Replies

sullyfish6

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2009 05:04 pm
What difference does it make if SHE knows?

He's so smitten with her that he cannot move on.

There's no room for anyone else - and that includes you.

Now, as a medical student, I am sure you have your career to concentrate on.

You are getting obsessed with him and his life
Why is that??
yoyo100

Reply Thu 30 Apr, 2009 08:07 am
@sullyfish6,
It's not that I am obsessed with him, but I have never met a guy like him in my life. It may sound crazy, but he is just perfect. Physically and mentally. He is the total package.
dyslexia

Reply Thu 30 Apr, 2009 08:15 am
@yoyo100,
yoyo100 wrote:

It's not that I am obsessed with him, but I have never met a guy like him in my life. It may sound crazy, but he is just perfect. Physically and mentally. He is the total package.
well obviously you've never met The Dys.
chai2

Reply Thu 30 Apr, 2009 08:32 am
@dyslexia,
dyslexia wrote:

yoyo100 wrote:

well obviously you've never met The Dys.

or gus for that matter.

(sigh) that big hunk of ratzenhoferism.
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Thu 30 Apr, 2009 11:02 am
@yoyo100,
yoyo100 wrote:

No, no obsession here. Obviously not. "He's just perfect. Physically and mentally. He is the total package." Nope, no obsessions here. (Delusion maybe?) However, since he is mentally perfect and has already used his perfect brain to identify the perfect girl, maybe you should move on.
0 Replies