WHY DOES HE LOVE HIS EXGIRLFRIEND SO MUCH?

yoyo100

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2009 11:35 am
My friend wants to join this forum to get information on different topics, but he also wants to join to talk about his LOVE, his exgirlfriend. I couldn't believe my ears when he told me that. WHY DOES HE LOVE HER SO MUCH?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,980 • Replies: 8
No top replies

sullyfish6

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2009 11:54 am
What's so hard to figure out?

He had her, now he doesn't.

He misses her - whether it's the fantasy of the whole thing or the reality.

Besides, it's easier to lapse back into a comfortable shoe than to break in a new pair.

He's too lazy or doesn't have the courage to get on with someone new.

That's very revealing about him, and you need to notice that.
yoyo100

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2009 12:33 pm
@sullyfish6,
No, you don't seem to understand...he told her that he would go back for her once he was done with med. school. He doesn't have eyes for anyone. He truly loves his exgirlfriend and the way he talks about her. He talks very passionate about her. He truly loves her.
Linkat

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2009 01:10 pm
@yoyo100,
I think it is wonderful and beautiful that some one loves another so much.
yoyo100

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2009 01:14 pm
@Linkat,
I agree with you Linkat, but why HER??????? WHY?
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2009 01:16 pm
@Linkat,
Well from the description it sounds as if she is beautiful, sweet, loving and accomplished. I don't know, maybe I would even fall for her. Is her name Mary by the way?
yoyo100

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2009 01:22 pm
@Linkat,
See, even you might fall for her. All the things that you mentioned about her he has mentioned them before, but he says more beautiful things about her. That's why I am so jealous and envious of her. She is beautiful, sweet, loving and accomplished amongst other things. It irritates me.
Linkat

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2009 01:32 pm
@yoyo100,
Well maybe she is one of those people that are so sweet it is sickening/almost seems fake. There is one bad thing about her.
yoyo100

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2009 01:41 pm
@Linkat,
According to him, she is just right. She is always sweet, that's just her. And her personality it's just extraordinary. Those are his words. Also, her outlook of life it's marvelous. According to him, she is always looking at the bright side of things. Always well spoken meaning she doesn't cuz, according to him.
0 Replies