GERMANY 1940 - ISRAEL 2009 - Shocking Pictures

Reply Thu 23 Apr, 2009 04:37 am
GERMANY 1940 - ISRAEL 2009 - Shocking Pictures

http://tinyurl.com/ckpzdb

Setanta

Reply Thu 23 Apr, 2009 04:41 am
You're late . . . by a matter of months . . . one of our resident Jew-haters already published this **** long ago . . .

You're a Jew-hater, too, aren't ya, Bubba?
0 Replies

Woiyo9

Reply Thu 23 Apr, 2009 06:28 am
@Solve et Coagula,
What is shocking is that you think there is a parallel between the 2.
You are one dumb Anti American, Jew hating MotherF'er.
Solve et Coagula

Reply Thu 23 Apr, 2009 12:30 pm
@Woiyo9,
I love Jews, i have very good jewish friends, they even live in Israel, and they're not happy at all with the politics of their current government ;-)

You guys, especially Woiyo9, behave like he would'nt socializing at all, your lack of self-perception, and inability to face criticism is really astounding. Not being able to face criticism means to stagnate and not to evolve for the better ...

Criticism is meant to help, not to destroy, i wonder how long it will take, until you hardcore zionist supporters understand, that people which criticise you, want to help you to find a peaceful solution to fix your problem in the middle east. You cannot solve the problem through ethnic cleansing, others tried that already and blatantly failed too. Learn from history and you'll know better what to do in the present and future ...

Criticism is meant for your own good ... cause you have to change your way of thinking as the palestinians have to change their way of thinking too - towards a peaceful two-state-solution.

You might not have any clue of what nature has in store for people which blindly rejects critisism, even falsely accuse others of racism and think they can just continue like they want ... nature is the best teacher ... time will tell ... :-)

All is good :-)
Setanta

Reply Thu 23 Apr, 2009 03:00 pm
@Solve et Coagula,
Quote:
your lack of self-perception, and inability to face criticism is really astounding. Not being able to face criticism means to stagnate and not to evolve for the better ...

Irony is not dead . . . get a mirror and read that back to yourself. As for "evolving," i am happy to be a member of homo sapiens sapiens . . . h. sapiens sapiens, practicing cognitive dissonance for 100,000 years . . .
Solve et Coagula

Reply Thu 23 Apr, 2009 04:24 pm
@Setanta,
... something constructive please, thank you :-)
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 23 Apr, 2009 07:39 pm
Here's something constructive, Jackass. Neither Woiyo nor i are responsible for the policies of the state of Israel. Therefore, criticisms of the state of Israel don't constitute criticisms of Woiyo, nor of me. If there is anyone here who cannot handle criticism, it is you. Both Woiyo and i have pointed out to you that the tripe you are attempting to peddle in this thread is Jew-hating, Jew-bating drivel. That "some of my best friends are Jews" **** doesn't exculpate you for having linked that hateful, racist **** to this site. But it is obvious that no criticism of you will sink in, constructive or otherwise.
Solve et Coagula

Reply Fri 24 Apr, 2009 02:44 am
@Setanta,
Sure, if you support or defend a racist regime, you sit in the same boat with the people committing these crimes ... sad but true ... all is good Smile
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 24 Apr, 2009 06:11 am
You have not established that Israel is a racist regime. You have no reason to expect that either Woiyo or i support or defend the Israeli regime. All that has gone on in this thread is that you have been criticized for posting a racist, anti-Jew screed, and you have been unable to acknowledge that your source is scurrilous, unable to acknowledge your fault, unable to handle the criticism. So you attempt to turn it around and claim that those who have justifiably criticized your hysterical claims are unable to accept criticism.

Once again, there is no basis for criticizing Woiyo or me, because we are not responsible for the actions of the Israeli government, nor have you any evidence that we support or defend the government of Israel. Once again, you have been justifiably criticized, and are unable to deal with it, or acknowledge what is wrong with the hysterical, hateful source you linked.
Solve et Coagula

Reply Fri 24 Apr, 2009 07:43 am
@Setanta,
All is good :-)
Woiyo9

Reply Fri 24 Apr, 2009 08:12 am
@Solve et Coagula,
You apparently do not know the meaning of criticism, dummy.

0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 24 Apr, 2009 08:36 am
@Solve et Coagula,
Yes, i'm sure you think your Jew-hating, Jew-bating rants and the screeds you link are good. That doesn't surprise me at all.
0 Replies

candide

Reply Fri 24 Apr, 2009 10:43 am
I think it is a great pictorial reality. The jewish people kill just like the Nazis.

Whats the problem? Is there somthing special about the jews? Could we exapect anything more or less?

NO
Woiyo9

Reply Fri 24 Apr, 2009 11:09 am
@candide,
So anyone who kills anything is just like a Nazi? Drunk
candide

Reply Fri 24 Apr, 2009 11:26 am
@Woiyo9,
Is a christian a Nazi? Is a muslim a Nazi?

A killer is a killer. A systematic organized killer is a systematic organized killer and in this case they are JEWISH KILLERS.

SO **** THEM AND THEIR "ANTI SEMETIC" EXEMPTION.

Throw them in the pot with the rest.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Fri 24 Apr, 2009 12:13 pm
@Solve et Coagula,
Any other nation on Earth besides Israel would have exterminated the palisavages by now.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 24 Apr, 2009 03:18 pm
Israel has a parliamentary form of government in which either a majority party, or a minority party in coalition with one or more other minority party forms the government. As a result of the Enabling Act passed in 1933, by 1940, there was nothing resembling a parliamentary form of government in Germany. Germany rounded up Jews, Slavs, "Gypsies" and homosexuals, and slaughtered them out of hand, and after 1943, through the agency of a government bureau with extraordinary powers to employ, and if necessary, to sequester resources. No such program has ever been instituted by the Israeli government, and no such bureau of the government has ever existed. The NSDAP exported its extermination apparatus. Israel, of course, has not done so, because they have no such apparatus. The Jews, the Slavs, the "Gypsies" and homosexuals in Germany were, in military terms at least, unresistant, and did not systematically carry out acts of violence against the state. From the time of the PLO through the present government of Hamas, Palestinians have systematically attacked the state of Israel, not only in "self-defense," but in horrific acts of violent, murderous aggression.

To claim that because the government of Israel kills it therefore resembles the Germany of the NSDAP is one of the stupidest things i've ever read here. I'll tell ya what, Home Slice, you are way over the edge . . . you're so far out in left field, you not even in the ballpark any longer.
candide

Reply Fri 24 Apr, 2009 11:02 pm
@Setanta,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chosen_people

The chosen people have a divine sanction. Do you think that divine sanction will stop at the Palestinians? All the chosen people have the same nature as the Nazis or they wouldn't have claimed to have received the gospel that they were the chosen people and that we were...........Gypsies, or fags, or gentiles, or infidels.

The extermination apparatus will be refined as we pass it around to all the ideologies/religions and it will be wield under a divine santion that will rewrite any parliamentary government.

It's not stupid it's history.

If these fucken Chosen people want to kill eachother keep them well armed and let them submerse themselves in a cauldron of war.
Solve et Coagula

Reply Sat 25 Apr, 2009 06:14 am
@Setanta,
Israel is Real

Amy George

Part One: The Cosmic Jew

Each of the religions expresses essential universal truths about the human condition. As such, everyone is Christian, Jew, Muslim, Buddhist, Hindu, Jain, Taoist, and so on. Dreams bear this out. Dreams do not promote one religion over another. Instead, they use religion to give context to the dreamer's experience. Dreams also interconnect the religions, illuminate their true meanings, and reveal the roots of their misappropriation.
In my dreams, the religion most directly associated with the global collective -- with all of humanity -- is Judaism. The Jewish story -- its exodus from slavery, quest for a Promised Land, eras of stability, and eras of Diaspora -- is everyone's story. It is the story of the collective as well as the individual. To find the Promised Land, every person must wander the desert for forty years.

Continue to read:
http://www.realitysandwich.com/israel_real
0 Replies

Solve et Coagula

Reply Sat 25 Apr, 2009 08:39 am
Farmers where the first moral philosophers: they don't expect to reap if they have not sown, and they know very well that, if they sow cabbages they will not harvest carrots. How can someone who sows nothing but hatred and strife hope to reap a harvest of love and peace? I you want a marble palace you are not going to start building with clay bricks. If you want a healthy body you are not going to give it poisonous food.

How can anyone expect to develop a healthy, sturdy psyche, a lucid mind and a generous heart if he is seething with anarachic thoughts and feelings poisoned by his own greed and resentment? Exactly as we sift and select suitable food or building materials, we have to sift and select the thoughts and feelings that present themselves to us. The laws that govern the psychic life are the same as those which have already been seen to govern other aspects of nature or technology. It was neither man nor society as a whole that invented morality: it is intrinsic to nature, to every aspect and dimension of nature. Morality is simply the extension on the human, psychic level, of the laws of nature.

Omraam Mikhael Aivanhov
0 Replies