Embarrassing good times

Reply Tue 30 Sep, 2003 10:51 am
Good friend of mine has a knack of getting really drunk and doing stupid things....ok, well, I've been known for having this knack too, but haven't performed like this in a while.

Try to follow:

One of my friends(male) has been seeing/hooking up with another one of my friends(female). So he's in this girl's bed one night after going out drinking, and our other buddy is staying on the couch at her house, because he's wrecked(some of you might know this guy as the "Ese"). Unfortunately, I wasn't there to witness and severly bust his balls.
So buddy #1 is in this girl's room, which is right next to the bathroom. He hears a loud bang and crash in the bathroom. Goes out to check on the Ese, who's in the bathroom with the door locked. One of the chicks who lives there is waiting out in the hall to take a shower. Finally Ese unlocks the door, and he's trying to put the shower curtain back up, which is all torn. Shelves that were on the wall were also knocked off, and stuff is all over the floor. Apparently, he was taking a piss or what not, and passed out, fell INTO the shower, right through the shower curtain. Girl who was waiting for the shower said he was so pale and embarrassed.

So yesterday, another guy friend of mine(who wasn't there..but dates the other girl who was waiting for the shower), sends an email to me and the Ese. "Hey, I was just talking to a Native American friend of mine at work, and he told me "The Ese" is Sioux for "Man who wraps himself in shower curtain." Ese never responded to that email.

I could probably go into another story from last summer, when Ese and I went back to some girl's apartment one night after a bar(I was hooking up with one girl, he was on the couch), and the next morning I went to wake him up and he was on the hardwood floor passed out with his pants around his ankles, bareass, because he pissed himself on the couch. But that would make this too long.

Good times.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 860 • Replies: 16
No top replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Tue 30 Sep, 2003 10:57 am
How is this news?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 30 Sep, 2003 11:01 am
This is Wall Street Journal material.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2003 03:20 am
No. It isn't.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2003 07:03 am
Not only is it non-news, 'Ese' is also not Sioux in origin. It is quite English, Chaucerian English actually, meaning 'pleasure', which I suppose would be appropriate. Or, the more modern defintion of 'ESE' would be:

[n] the compass point midway between east and southeast
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2003 07:09 am
If you would have bought your shower curtain rings from Del Griffith this whole thing wouldn't have happened.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2003 08:45 am
poor ese. Don't you know that drinking like that is a dis-ese.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2003 08:48 am
Because this is in "Jokes" - there is no truth in the story?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2003 09:31 am
All true.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2003 09:36 am
Once, some friends and I were talking about stupid things we did when we were drunk. This was back in university. A lot of the stuff we could relate to, and we were having a good laugh. Then one dude pipes in: "Yeah, ever get so drunk that you leave an empty bottle by the bed to piss in because you can't make it to the bathroom?" There was a brief shocked silence, then some snickering, and a resounding "No, dude, you may have a problem." A few weeks later, after his girlfriend threw him out, he checked into AA.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2003 09:41 am
Wow, it's been so long since I really embarrassed myself along those lines that I can't really recall any good stories. I guess I musta grown up.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2003 09:42 am
That's funny...not the AA part, but I can picture the awkward silence.

Hey! You guys ever get so drunk, you throw up!

YEA!!! THAT SUCKS!

Hey, what about, getting really drunk and calling ex girlfriend!

HAHA! Done that!

You guys ever go out drinking, and next thing you know you wake up the next morning wearing lipstick and woman's panties!! HA!

Uh...I gotta go.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2003 09:43 am
heehee
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2003 09:44 am
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
You guys ever go out drinking, and next thing you know you wake up the next morning wearing lipstick and woman's panties!! HA!

...and her boyfriend in bed with you Twisted Evil
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2003 09:44 am
The funniest thing about it was that he was seriously thinking of getting into politics at the time.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2003 09:47 am
That makes sense, doesn't it Cav?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2003 09:56 am
Sure. As a lad, I went to a Young Liberal convention on an invitation, and forget about politics, it was mostly about bathtubs full of beer, and skinny-dipping in the motel pool.
0 Replies