Why Did Hitler Comit Suiside
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 5,521 • Replies: 7
No top replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 28 Mar, 2009 03:33 pm
Because he was a delusional pea-wit who could no longer ignore the reality of the defeat of his "Thousand Year Reich," and a coward who couldn't face the music.
Foofie

Reply Sat 28 Mar, 2009 07:27 pm
@Daniel2,
Daniel2 wrote:

Why Did Hitler Comit Suiside

I believe he committed suicide, because he was not going to allow the Allies to gloat over his capture, and trial. I also believe he did it to prevent the ex-Nazis, that were then going to be under the Allied occupying government, the feeling of powerlessness to see their leader being tried for war crimes. I do not believe he was anything but a very calculating individual.
0 Replies

raprap

Reply Sat 28 Mar, 2009 07:59 pm
not only did he commit suicide with his favorite lugar, he had his body burned so his remains wouldn't be dragged trough the streets like el du'ce. my opinion, "so the dogs wouldn't lick his blood."

his plans included burning his ships so germany would be nothing but ashes for the victors.

rap
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Sat 28 Mar, 2009 08:13 pm
He'd been a little depressed lately.
0 Replies

khadijah1213

Reply Sun 29 Mar, 2009 11:09 am
@Daniel2,
He has no life. He's short, ugly, and pathetic. What would you do if you had all those characteristics?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 29 Mar, 2009 11:20 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Because he was a delusional pea-wit who could no longer ignore the reality of the defeat of his "Thousand Year Reich," and a coward who couldn't face the music.

look no further for your answer.
0 Replies

Gun Plumber

Reply Tue 20 Jul, 2010 09:18 am
@Daniel2,
there is no proof he did the so called skill is not Hitlers it was tested in may 2009 and belongs to a woman under 40 so stalin might have been right when in 1945 and again in 1952 said hitler never died in the Bunker

and at Nuremburg his File is marked Hitlers location Unknownthat was June 2009
0 Replies