My godliness is pepperminty fresh!

Reply Tue 24 Mar, 2009 01:39 pm
Seriously, what's up with Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap?

Is there any product packaged with a stranger lable? I mean stranger on purpose?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 1,378 • Replies: 8
No top replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 24 Mar, 2009 02:30 pm
@boomerang,
I once wall-papered my entire bathroom with Dr Bronners soap labels.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Tue 24 Mar, 2009 02:50 pm
You're a freak.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Tue 24 Mar, 2009 02:52 pm
@boomerang,
Great soap tho. Cheap too!

Cycloptichorn
djjd62

Reply Tue 24 Mar, 2009 02:57 pm
@boomerang,
we don't have this stuff in canada, well at least not my area, weird, the scientist guy on the main page of the website cracks me up
ossobuco

Reply Tue 24 Mar, 2009 03:00 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
I like the coconut one... the lemon one... and I can barely smell at all. Hell, I like the labels. Back in the famed Humboldt County, there were many soapmakers, and the soap shelves at our local co-op were a lot of fun, re variety and labels, with a lot of local purveyors.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Tue 24 Mar, 2009 03:07 pm
djjd, that scientist guy is Dr. Bronner:

I like the soap too. I just bought a big bottle of it today which is what made me think of how crazy the lable is.
0 Replies

Tai Chi

Reply Tue 24 Mar, 2009 04:55 pm
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:

we don't have this stuff in canada, well at least not my area, weird, the scientist guy on the main page of the website cracks me up

Um, that's what's in the solar shower -- you may have even used some (and if you didn't, stop polluting my groundwater with that other crap!) You can even get it at the Island Pantry.

The peppermint is a little TOO refreshing but I like the almond one.
Cycloptichorn

Reply Tue 24 Mar, 2009 05:00 pm
@Tai Chi,
Tai Chi wrote:

djjd62 wrote:

Um, that's what's in the solar shower -- you may have even used some (and if you didn't, stop polluting my groundwater with that other crap!) You can even get it at the Island Pantry.

The peppermint is a little TOO refreshing but I like the almond one.

The Peppermint rules!

Tingly

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies