How can i tell if a girl likes me?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,141 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Chumly

Reply Sat 28 Feb, 2009 02:26 pm
If she takes the nickle out from between her knees then she like you.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Sat 28 Feb, 2009 05:46 pm
@speedy827,
Well, let's see. You could try asking her out and if she says no, then she doesn't like you. Of course, if she says yes does not necessarily mean she likes you, only that she wants an evening out. In that case you may need to actually ask her if she likes you. Or maybe the next time you are near her you could lean over and plant a kiss smack dab on her lips and see whether she pushes you away or kisses back.

So pick one. Any of these should work, although I will warn you from experience that the kiss thing could also lead to a slap on the face. But if you don't mind that risk, then the reward is definately worth it. Unless she hasn't brushed her teeth in a week. Then it might not be worth it. Unless of course you are really desperate for a kiss, in which case it may still be worth it.

Uh, what was the question again. Oh yeah, I remember. Just ask her. That's the quickest way to be sure.
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Sat 28 Feb, 2009 05:49 pm
@speedy827,
Speedy827,

I think women of different ages respond differently according to their level of maturity. About how old is the girl in question?
0 Replies

plantress

Reply Sun 1 Mar, 2009 12:37 pm
if she doesn't spit on you
0 Replies

Spike7796

Reply Mon 13 Apr, 2009 07:58 pm
@speedy827,
Well, I suggest trying flirting with her. If she likes you, she'll flirt back. I know that sometimes it's hard to make yourself go for it, but the girl I now love once said "Take the plunge..." She was referring to when we first fell in love, she asked who I liked, naturally since I liked her, I wasn't going to say "YOU!" so I said "I don't know..." She then proceeded to guess at girls at our school, finally coming to "Well is it me?" At this point I panicked, if I said "Yes" and she didn't like me it could be awful, but if I said "No" and she did like me, well that was worse... So I took the plunge... I suggest you do too...
0 Replies