Irish pub

kev

Reply Sat 27 Sep, 2003 04:55 am
Irish Pub

A Scotsman, an Italian, and an Irishman are in a bar. They are having a good time and all agree that the bar is a nice place.

Then the Scotsman says, 'Aye, this is a nice bar, but where I come from, back in Glasgee, there's a better one. At MacDougal's, ye buy a drink, ye buy another drink, and MacDougal himself will buy yir third drink!' The others agree that sounds like a good pub

Then the Italian says, 'Yeah, dat's a nice bar, but where I come from dere's a better one. In Roma, dere's this place, Vincenzo's. At Vincenzo's, you buy a drink, Vincenzo buys you a drink. You buy anudda drink, Vincenzo buys you anudda drink.' Everyone agrees that sounds like a great bar.

Then the Irishman says, 'You tink dat's great? Where Oi come from in Dublin, dere's dis place called Morphy's. At Morphy's, they boy you your Forst drink, dey boy you your second drink, dey boy you your tird drink, and den, dey take you in de back and get you laid!'

'Wow!' say the other two. 'That's fantastic! Did that actually happen to you?'

'No,' says the Irish guy, 'but it happened to me sister
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 516 • Replies: 1
No top replies

pieman

Reply Sun 28 Sep, 2003 08:59 am
good one kev.
0 Replies