Pelosi - Every Month 500Million people lose their jobs

dlowan

Reply Fri 13 Feb, 2009 10:07 pm
@Robert Gentel,
Robert Gentel wrote:

If Sarah Palin said that everyone here would be all over her like hair on a gorilla doing some "vetting".

Please vet Pelosi, she's an idiot too.

She IS?

Por quoi?

(I'm a looong, long way away, and you appear relatively sort of objective...)
Robert Gentel

Reply Sat 14 Feb, 2009 12:21 am
@dlowan,
Her constituency is largely comprised of ideologues and she represents them well as one herself. That's the main reason I don't like her, but it doesn't make her an idiot.

However if gaffes make Bush and Palin idiots, then they should also do the same for Pelosi who is no stranger to them.
0 Replies

genoves

Reply Sat 14 Feb, 2009 12:34 am
@dlowan,
Only an idiot would say that "EVERY MONTH 500 MILLION PEOPLE LOSE THEIR JOBS"

And Pelosi is in the line for succession to the Presidency? God Preserve us!!!
Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 14 Feb, 2009 08:39 am
@genoves,
Quote:
Only an idiot would say that "EVERY MONTH 500 MILLION PEOPLE LOSE THEIR JOBS"

Hummm...and you just said it.

Would that mean.....????
kickycan

Reply Sat 14 Feb, 2009 08:50 am
She is an idiot. She's part of the "know-nothing" socio-political movement that we seem to have been in for the past several years. I don't know which party insiders decided, "hey, I know, let's nominate the dumbest motherfuckers we can and see how many of them get elected!", but let's get rid of those assholes, pronto, okay?
0 Replies

genoves

Reply Sun 15 Feb, 2009 07:34 pm
@Frank Apisa,
No, Mr.Apisa,Iquotedit. Note the quotation marks.orput on your glasses.
0 Replies

genoves

Reply Sun 15 Feb, 2009 07:34 pm
@Frank Apisa,
No, Mr.Apisa,Iquotedit. Note the quotation marks.orput on your glasses.
Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 15 Feb, 2009 07:36 pm
@genoves,
In order to quote something...you gotta be saying it.

And you sound like an idiot...so, I don't think my inference is unwarranted.
genoves

Reply Sun 15 Feb, 2009 07:43 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Yes,of course, but if you are quoting it, that means you are SAYING someone else's words. Please don'tbe dense!!
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Tue 17 Feb, 2009 09:29 am
@Frank Apisa,
Actually, he "wrote" that anyone who says that is an idiot. He only wrote out what Pelosi said. Thus technically, he didn't say it and is not an idiot himself.

Ya gotta start thinking like a clown if you want to be taken seriously Frank. Wink
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Tue 17 Feb, 2009 09:38 am
well i'd much rather be judgmental than right, so in my opinion, genoves is an idiot
genoves

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2009 03:17 am
@djjd62,
I am happy to see that there is another person who believes in being judgmental. That is a word that has gotten a great amount of disdain lately. I believe that the left wing and the politically correct crowd hold that no one should be "judgmental" since, as some say---"All people are equal and everyone's opinions should be respected>"

I reject such reasoning since being "judgmental " means forming an opinion, which is something we do all of the time.

As for djjd62's comment that I am an idiot, I must protest and ask him why he arrived at that judgement>
Woiyo9

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2009 09:02 am
VATICAN CITY (AP) - Pope Benedict XVI on Wednesday told U.S. Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, a Catholic who supports abortion rights, that Catholic politicians have a duty to protect life "at all stages of its development," the Vatican said.

Pelosi is the first top Democrat to meet with Benedict since the election of Barack Obama, who won a majority of the Catholic vote despite differences with the Vatican on abortion.

The Vatican released remarks by the pope to Pelosi, saying Benedict spoke of the church's teaching "on the dignity of human life from conception to natural death." That is an expression often used by the pope when expressing opposition to abortion.

Benedict said all Catholics"especially legislators, jurists and political leaders"should work to create "a just system of laws capable of protecting human life at all stages of its development."

Pelosi could not immediately be reached after the 15-minute meeting, which was closed to reporters and photographers. The two met in a small room of a Vatican auditorium after the pope's weekly public audience.

A number of the bishops in the United States have questioned Pelosi's stance on abortion, particularly her theological defense of her support for abortion rights.

Benedict has cautiously welcomed the new Democratic administration, although several American cardinals have sharply criticized its support of abortion rights in a break from former President George W. Bush.

Pelosi had meetings with Italian leaders the past few days, including Premier Silvio Berlusconi.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D96E13500&show_article=1

Looks like the Ding-Bat will have to reconcile her pro abortion stance with her "strong catholic faith". Of course, hypocrisy is nothing new for her.,
genoves

Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2009 01:29 am
@Woiyo9,
Woiyo--Is it true that the Pope also censured Bill O'Reilly? I understand that O'Reilly told Pelosi to be good or he would throw water on her and take her shoes!
Woiyo9

Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2009 07:08 am
@genoves,
Don't know. O'reilly is a talking head and not relevant.

Why do you ask?
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2009 07:15 am
@genoves,
genoves wrote:
As for djjd62's comment that I am an idiot, I must protest and ask him why he arrived at that judgement>

i may have been wrong, it's possible your insane

you post regularly in the political threads, and in the words of einstein, “the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results”
Advocate

Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2009 11:13 am
@Woiyo9,
Yes, Nancy misspoke. I am sure that Woiyo9 has misspoke at one time or another. I guess that makes him a dingbat. And a nasty one at that.

If you want to know of a real (24 hours a day) dingbat, take a look at the former speaker, Denny Hastert.

Or consider the Rep leaders, Boehner and Kantor, who said they couldn't support a bailout bill because Nancy dissed them. Is there anything more stupid than that?
Woiyo9

Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2009 12:23 pm
@Advocate,
Nope. The US Congress is full of Ding-Bats.

Bella Pelosi just leads the pack of rats.
Advocate

Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2009 12:34 pm
@Woiyo9,
With Rick Santorum, it is not mispeaking. It is pure ignorance.

RELIGION -- SANTORUM IGNORANTLY REFERS TO THE LANGUAGE OF THE QUR'AN AS 'ISLAMIC': Earlier this week, former Sen. Rick Santorum (R-PA) delivered "a lecture on Islam" at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Santorum argued that the American public knows too little about the Islamic faith, and to prove his point, he asked the students whether they knew the difference between Sunnis and Shi'as. Only three audience members raised their hands. Santorum said that "he believes Muslims' religious views cannot be changed or altered, so Middle Easterners reject American, democratic ideals. 'A democracy could not exist because Mohammed already made the perfect law.'" Ironically, Santorum betrayed his own ignorance of Islam by declaring that Muslims believe that the "Quran is perfect just the way it is, that's why it is only written in Islamic." As a self-anointed scholar of Islam, it's surprising that Santorum would assert that the Qur'an is "written in Islamic." It is, of course, originally written in Arabic. Islam is not a language, but rather a religion. Santorum concluded, "I think that if every citizen was fully informed about the war, it would create a commonality between faiths." Indeed, much work remains to be done.

--americanprogressaction.org
genoves

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2009 01:58 am
@djjd62,
I am sorry-djjd62--I don't understand your answer>

You responded--"i may have been wrong, it's possible your insane"

My insane? I don't have an insane! Why are you talking about my insane?

It is possible, although not probable that I am insane. But you give clear evidence that you do not know the basic rules of English Grammar.

You should have written--

It is possible that you're insane or

It is possible that you are insane.

But,if you will allow me to make a suggestion which may bring glory to you and shame to me, why don't you join the discussions and give evidence that my posts and evidence show that I am insane?

I am quite sure that you will be unable to do that, so, I sincerely regret that you will have to be labeled as an impotent cheap shot poster!! Sorry!!!
0 Replies