Boys tortured and killed in FL reform school

roger

Reply Wed 29 Jan, 2014 07:06 pm
@cherrie,
Thank you, cherrie. And yes, "who was going to believe them? I mean, it was run by respectable people paid by the state of Florida.
panzade

Reply Wed 29 Jan, 2014 07:37 pm
@roger,
And thank you Roger for not quoting Mussolini's swill.
I just can't stand to see it.
roger

Reply Wed 29 Jan, 2014 08:10 pm
@panzade,
Laughing ..........
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Wed 29 Jan, 2014 09:05 pm
My ex husband was there as a teenager. His story is on the white house boys site. He had his experiences with Tidwell.
edgarblythe

Reply Wed 29 Jan, 2014 09:30 pm
Thanks for updating the thread. I have been following this story from the beginning.
0 Replies

cherrie

Reply Thu 30 Jan, 2014 03:12 am
@roger,
The home I'm talking about was in Australia, roger. All I know about the ones being discussed here is what I've read on this thread. But whether they were state or church run, the kids had no-one to turn to who was going to take any notice of them, let alone do anything to help them.

A lot of people have a lot to answer for.
mjmock80

Reply Thu 30 Jan, 2014 07:09 pm
@Phoenix32890,
problem is that the truth goes further than that. My husband was raped there and is still tortured by his thoughts of that time. So badly so that he can't allow anyone to get close to him because he is scared. He is only 34 years old.
ossobuco

Reply Thu 30 Jan, 2014 07:16 pm
@cherrie,
cherrie, I want to thank you for posting your husband's plight. My best to both of you.
ossobuco

Reply Thu 30 Jan, 2014 07:17 pm
@mjmock80,
You too, mjmock80.
0 Replies

cherrie

Reply Fri 31 Jan, 2014 04:39 am
@ossobuco,
Thank you osso.
We have been divorced for quite a few years now. Like many people who went through this he has trouble maintaining relationships. Not hard to understand why.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Fri 31 Jan, 2014 12:30 pm
@mjmock80,
Quote:
My husband was raped there

This is very troubling for your husband must have been there in 1995 when the Florida Department of Juvenile Justice had taken over management of the school.
It's no wonder the State of Florida has dismissed the class action suit filed in 2010.
0 Replies

cherrie

Reply Sat 1 Feb, 2014 03:58 am
@chai2,
I went to that site Chai, and read some of the stories there.

I don't even know what to say. I felt sick, heartbroken and so angry at the same time.

What sort of monsters not only do that to children, but enjoy doing it?

It's beyond understanding.
0 Replies

gary rice

Reply Fri 21 Feb, 2014 06:06 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Sadly Romeo, you are exactly the kind of person that makes lights of these murders and tortures for entertainment and are the kind of person who did the tortures and murders and rapes and abuses. Yes you fit the social profile on here for that kind of mental deviant thought. I have a suggestion for you but I can't put it here because some real ladies and gentlemen would see it. Rest assured I will give you 100 for each whack with one of the leather straps if you will lay there without making a sound for 30 whacks from my hand. Bet you can't take me up on that. That's 3000.00. can you do that ?
JPB

Reply Fri 21 Feb, 2014 07:24 am
@gary rice ,
Unfortunately, gary, feeding the trolls only gives them more energy and power to continue their hateful and spiteful banter. As hard as it is to do, using the "thumb down" feature to remove those posts from your view is much better for your well-being. Welcome back. I wish it was for a nicer reason than to deal with the trolls.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 21 Feb, 2014 08:01 am
@JPB,
Agreed.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Fri 21 Feb, 2014 09:16 am
Quote:
Gary said: Sadly Romeo, you are exactly the kind of person that makes lights of these murders and tortures for entertainment and are the kind of person who did the tortures and murders and rapes and abuses

Steady on mate, I once got a school closed down by exposing one of the middleaged male teachers as a paedophile, and another time I rescued a young boy whose parents had kicked him out of the house gone midnight and put the cops on them!
And once I put the social services on some other parents who left their young kids home alone every day.
Another time I saw a man hitting a scared young teenager in the street so I called the cops and went down to sort it out and slipped the kid £10 (15 dollars) to cheer him up..Smile

Incidentally the Bible's take on perverts is quite clear, Jesus said-
"If anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in me to stumble, it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea" (Matt 18:6)
And God himself steps up to the plate-
"A father of the fatherless...God said I will be a Father to you, and you shall be my sons and daughters" ((Psalm 68:5, 2 Cor 6:17/18 )
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Fri 21 Feb, 2014 10:43 am
@gary rice ,
jpb is right Gary, but I would go one step further.
Click on Mussolini's icon and then click on ignore user.
Now you'll never have to look at his deluded pseudo-christian spewings again
0 Replies

GYRENE

Reply Mon 7 Jul, 2014 11:01 pm
@JPB,
Don Stratton, Did you ever remember Freddie Allen and his brother al from Tampa in the early 60's.? Freddie was in Wilson cottage and his brother Albert was in Madison.? Do you Remember Homer Wyatt and Mr. Davis from Madison cottage? Did you know, D. Overstreet, B. Bryant? R. Purcells, H. Grey? G. Barrera? Buzot? We were all there together. most of us played, football, Base ball and were on the Boxing team to get off Base. My Brother Freddie Allen and I got the Golden Gloves for for Boxing that season, and our green and yellow F for lettering in football and Baseball. Coach Barnum was the Coach for all sports. Freddie worked in the Galley and I used to cut hair at the canteen building.. H. Grey worked at the school grading papers. If you or any other Brothers of the time do remember. Sing it out and those of us who were there will hear you. We will know and we will remember. In the Marines we have a saying. When we die we will all be going Heaven, Because he have spent our time in hell. But it went by another name back then. it was known as (Florida School for Boy's @ FSBO Tech!)
0 Replies

DonWoods

Reply Sun 13 Jul, 2014 03:10 pm
I was at the Dozier school in Marianna in 1969, 1970. In fact I was there three different times from 69 to 74. The white house closed just before my first trip there so I was never in the white house or got whipped with the leather strap but I sure as hell got beat by two "cottage fathers". Does anyone out there remember Mr. Raleigh White? Or how about Mr. Boone? I was a victim of both of them. Both were cottage fathers in Washington cottage and took a disliking to me. I remember Mr. Boone jumped on me in the laundry room because I wouldn't wash his car. I got a black eye and other bruises behind that one. I forget why Mr. White beat me but it also happened in the laundry room. Man I'll tell you there are a lot of horror stories about that place. My life has never gotten on track and I believe what happened to me there played a big role as to my future. I hope the state is made to pay for turning a blind eye to what was going on. There is absolutely no way they couldn't have known what was going on.
Donald Woods
Plant City, Florida
panzade

Reply Sun 13 Jul, 2014 05:57 pm
@DonWoods,
Welcome to A2K Don. Your testimony is important.

Quote:
Our President, and White House Boy, Jerry Cooper, and White House Boys Pastor Johnny Marx and Joe Johnson went to Okeechobee on Monday, May 19, 2014 for a meeting with Sheriff Paul May and 4 Investigators to discuss abuses, atrocities and deaths (including Cherry Hill and Patrick Timothy Gabriel, as well as others) that took place at Okeechobee School for Boys during the time period that similar atrocities were taking place at Florida School for Boys in Marianna, aka "Dozier".

The meeting lasted several hours, and the Sheriff and other officials present stated that they would perform a full and complete investigation into any and all allegations.
In addition, the officials have promised that they will look into the matter of the "missing journals and records" from the Okeechobee reform school from that same time frame.

After their meeting, the three men headed to WSVN Fox News Channel 7 in Miami for interviews. which will be aired at a later date.

http://www.officialwhitehouseboys.org/
0 Replies