need to find my father for my boys so they have family

Reply Sat 24 Jan, 2009 07:41 pm
I dont know what else to do. I am a single mom with 4 boys and my mom and grandfather passed 4 years ago. My dad 10 years ago. There is no cousins that my boys know of. And I am only 38 and it hurts me to lose everyone so young. I need them to meet and be part of a family when I go. My father met them took them out and vanished one day and I also have not seen my step brothers since that day. I atleast want to find them
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 1,210 • Replies: 4
No top replies

BillRM

Reply Sat 24 Jan, 2009 08:13 pm
@rlstrz35,
How about the father/fathers of the boys families?

Even if the man or men are unwilling to be father/fathers the rest of his/their family/families might not feel the same and might be eager to enter the boys lives.

Good luck in any case.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Sat 24 Jan, 2009 08:49 pm
@rlstrz35,
Are you expressing the angst to get some feedback or are you asking how to go about doing this?
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sun 25 Jan, 2009 09:30 am
@rlstrz35,
There's another topic where this poster has replied. Apparently there is her biological father who came into her life and has disappeared again.
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Sun 25 Jan, 2009 11:30 am
There are services who will find people for a fee and usually it is not an exhorbitant fee since that doesn't require a lot of legwork these days.

When my own biological father 'disappeared' for eleven years I didn't much want to find him, but even though he did not deserve to be in our lives, I was curious as where he was. I had heard rumors that he was in the Denver area and, when hubby was sent to a training school in Denver, I asked him to see if he could locate him. The telephone operator confirmed that his telephone number was unlisted so hubby explained the situation and asked the operator to see if he would be willing to call hubby.

My father's wife (not my mother) called to advised that my father had died 30 days before. She didn't bother to notify anyone in the family even though it turned out she knew where all of us were. She left town before my dad's very angry sisters could get at her and has not been heard from since.
0 Replies