Dear Mr. President

Reply Fri 23 Jan, 2009 01:04 pm
When a new president moves into the white house, the former president leaves a letter to the new one.
Dear Obama,

First and foremosting, I would like to congratulise you on getting the job. It will be great to have someone come in and bring a finished completion to all the work I did. I have to warn you though, Baz, being president isn't all laughs. There are a lot of boring speeches to sit through.

But I think you will make a great commander-in-chife. You've got what I've got - charismaticm. And that goes a long way. I also dig the way you got all those famous people on your side - they didn't take much to me. But I like that Jon Bono Jovi who sang a few days before your augmentation - he's a good guy.

My daddy once told me: Eat your vegetables, George Jnr. And he was right. Well, now it's my turn to give you some advisementary words. Don't let people misunderestimate you the way they misunderestimated me - I hope you don't misunderstanderate what I'm getting at there, Baz. I know I used a lot of big words in that sentence.

Being the president is a bit like grabbing a bull by its horns, you gotta go up to that bull and grab its horns. In a metaphosphorical sense, of course. If you grab a real bull by its horns you won't be president for too long. You should write that one down.

I've left you some pretzels on my desk and, before I forget, I've also left you a crisis in the Middle East and a bad economy - in London, Engerland, they're calling that a 'credit crunch'. Ain't that cute? Sounds like a breakfast cereal to me, Baz. Next time you're in No1, Downing Street, tell Gordon Ramsey I said 'hi'.

So I guess that's all I got for ya. I know you'll be a super leader. They made a movie about me after my eight years were up, so if they do the same with you I guess you'll know you've done a good job. Good luck, Baz!

Yours facefully,

Dubya (spelt with a 'W')

PS. Sorry about the lawn.... barney's little weapons of mass destruction! (A joke!)

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,138 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Diest TKO

Reply Fri 23 Jan, 2009 05:36 pm
T
K
Oh dang son... you took it there...
0 Replies