Israel Shells U.N. Building in Gaza and Media Center -- Charged With Using White Phosphorus

The Anointed

Reply Thu 22 Feb, 2024 06:13 pm
@Glennn,
Quote:
Yeah, cuz that would be wrong on all levels, huh. But your all-knowing, all-seeing god does just that. So, by your own reckoning, the god doesn't even measure up to the level of human decency, let alone divine love. But you've been conditioned to view such hatred of children as--of all things--the nature of a loving and just god.

Have I really? And what is the level of human decency? And what is the level of my God’s decency?

Matthew 25, 31; When the Son of Man comes as King and all the angels with him, he will sit on his royal throne, and the people of all the nations will be gathered before him. Then he will divide them into two groups, just as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. He will put the righteous people on his right and the others on his left. Then the King will say to the people on his right, ‘Come, you that are blessed by my Father! Come and possess the kingdom which has been prepared for you ever since the creation of the world. I was hungry and you fed me, thirsty and you gave me a drink; I was a stranger and you received me in your homes, naked and you clothed me; I was sick and you took care of me, in prison and you visited me.’

“The righteous will then answer him, ‘When, Lord, did we ever see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you a drink? When did we ever see you a stranger and welcome you in our homes, or naked and clothe you? When did we ever see you sick or in prison, and visit you?’ The King will reply, ‘I tell you, whenever you did this for one of the least important of these members of my family, you did it for me!’

“Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Away from me, you that are under God's curse! Away to the eternal fire which has been prepared for the Devil and his angels! I was hungry but you would not feed me, thirsty but you would not give me a drink; I was a stranger but you would not welcome me in your homes, naked but you would not clothe me; I was sick and in prison but you would not take care of me.’

“Then they will answer him, ‘When, Lord, did we ever see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and would not help you?’ The King will reply, ‘I tell you, whenever you refused to help one of these least important ones, you refused to help me.’ These, then, will be sent off to eternal punishment, but the righteous will go to eternal life.”

The punishment that is eternal is the second death, which is the death of the mind that survives the first death, which is that of the body.

Quote:
Apparently, this god that you admire hasn't changed since the day it ordered Moses to kill babies, kids, and, well, everybody to appease its anger.

I know, that on the first day of Passover, the angel of death passed over Egypt and killed all the first born males in the land who were not protected by the blood of the one year old sacrificial lambs,. which was an act of justice for his people, whose male babies were ordered by the Hyksos King to be exposed to the crocodiles in the Nile River, but I don’t know anything about God ordering ‘MOSES’ to kill babies and kids..

Quote:
How do you feel about nutanyahoo's hatred of Gazan babies and kids. Do you think he has a right to kill them at will?

Unlike yourself I have neither the right nor the ability to judge whether he actually hates all the Philistine kids and babies or whether he actually deliberately targets them, I leave that to Him who sits on the throne of the Most-High in the creation.

I tell you now that you can lie
There is a time to steal
There is a time to disobey
There is a time to kill
There is a work that must be done
Upon the Sabbath day
No one who understands the Lord
Would teach another way
For the spirit judges--not on what you do
The heart and soul of man--He searches through
It's the reason-- why the deeds of man are done
This is what my Lord God judges on.

Glennn

Reply Fri 23 Feb, 2024 06:17 am
@The Anointed,
Quote:
Have I really?

Yes.
Quote:
And what is the level of human decency?

A human doesn't have to wait on a god to tell them that murdering innocent women and children and babies is the exact opposite of decency.
Quote:
And what is the level of my God’s decency?

Obviously less than that of a human.
Quote:
Unlike yourself I have neither the right nor the ability to judge whether he actually hates all the Philistine kids and babies or whether he actually deliberately targets them, I leave that to Him who sits on the throne of the Most-High in the creation.

One of the problems with religion and some of the people who embrace it is that, even when faced with the fact that a genocide is being perpetrated against innocent human beings at the hands of an obvious religious nutter, they determine that they no longer have the ability to judge the murder of women and children as right or wrong.

Apparently you've put the whole matter into the hands of a god, and you leave it to him to judge whether or not nutanyahoo's racist hatred and targeting of Gazan children/Amalekites is good or evil. You must believe that in the meantime, we should allow nutanyahoo's ongoing war crimes against kids to continue because only the god has the right to judge his atrocities as what they are--genocide.
0 Replies

PoliteMight

Reply Fri 23 Feb, 2024 11:03 am
@BumbleBeeBoogie,
Everybody that is educated and reads knows that Zionist Israel are literally a form of White-Supremacists. That is the reality. They are racist nutjobs. The excuse is to forfill a looney-toon prophecy and I do not mean Dark Fact from "Ys". I mean nutjobs from the 1800's.

The Anointed

Reply Fri 23 Feb, 2024 05:55 pm
@PoliteMight,
Quote:
Everybody that is educated and reads knows that Zionist Israel are literally a form of White-Supremacists. That is the reality. They are racist nutjobs. The excuse is to forfill a looney-toon prophecy and I do not mean Dark Fact from "Ys". I mean nutjobs from the 1800's.

I wouldn't call the Ethiopian Jews White Supremacists, but tell me, what do you think of Hitlers blue eyed, blond haired genocidal murderers and their descendants of today.

And have you read Josephus' account of the Roman war against Jerusalem by General Titus and of the horrors that were perpetrated against the Jews when the survivors were driven from their rightful homeland? And the continued persecutions against them by the Roman Emperor, Saint Constantine and the successive Christian Emperors who reiterated the policies that Constantine had pursued.

But we are secure in the knowledge of what is soon to occur before the great war to end all wars begins.

The day when the LORD will sit in judgement is near. Then Jerusalem will be looted, and the loot will be divided up before your eyes. The LORD will bring all the nations together to make war on Jerusalem. The city will be taken, the houses looted, and the women raped. Half the people will go into exile, but the rest of them will not be taken away from the city. Then the LORD will go out and fight against those nations, as he has fought in times past. And if not for the intervention of the Lord, NO flesh would survive.

Then begins the Great Sabbath of one thousand years.
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Sat 24 Feb, 2024 07:33 am
@PoliteMight,
Quote:
Everybody that is educated and reads knows that Zionist Israel are literally a form of White-Supremacists.

It's true that by now most people understand that Israel is a racist state. They also understand that Israel is not a democracy. They also understand that Israel throws children in prison to be abused by adults there. And they most certainly understand that any country committing genocide has war criminals for leaders; that would be Israel.

However, though most everyone understands Israel's atrocious nature toward anyone who acknowledges its crimes, they also understand that the term "antisemitism" has been weaponized, and that criticism of religious nutters carrying out genocide will be frowned upon by those who stupidly believe that Israel can do no wrong.
The Anointed

Reply Sat 24 Feb, 2024 05:49 pm
@Glennn,
Quote:
However, though most everyone understands Israel's atrocious nature toward anyone who acknowledges its crimes, they also understand that the term "antisemitism" has been weaponized, and that criticism of religious nutters carrying out genocide will be frowned upon by those who stupidly believe that Israel can do no wrong.

Never again will Israel go like a lamb to the slaughter and kneel before the burial pits while the genocidal murdering White Supremacists walk behind them blowing their brains out, either with bullets of a hammer to save their ammunition.

If those surrounding nations of Canaanites who stole the land that rightfully belongs to the descendants of Shem, attempt to drive her into the sea, as is their wish, she will not go down willingly, but she will take them all down with her in the war to end all wars, and if not for the intervention of her Lord, no flesh will survive, but for the sake of his elect and chosen, He will intervene.
Glennn

Reply Sat 24 Feb, 2024 06:48 pm
@The Anointed,
Quote:
Never again will Israel go like a lamb to the slaughter

Why is it that when diehard Israel-firsters are unable to deny Israel's current genocide against innocent human beings, they try to shift attention away from the genocide and onto Israel's supposed right to defend itself . . . against women, children, and babies in this case? Invoking the holocaust doesn't excuse Israel's war crimes against innocent people, or your defense of such atrocities.

It's okay if Israel never again goes like a lamb to the slaughter. But how does that translate to a right to be the slaughterer of innocent women and children? You know that fanatic religiosity is raising its ugly head when those under its spell willingly kill innocents while others, like yourself, willingly forfeit their morality and humanity by supporting the war crimes; and all in the name of Israel's imagined right to slaughter who they will with impunity because, you know, Israel, god, covenant, the bible.

What's not to understand?
The Anointed

Reply Sat 24 Feb, 2024 07:22 pm
@Glennn,
Quote:
Why is it that when diehard Israel-firsters are unable to deny Israel's current genocide against innocent human beings, they try to shift attention away from the genocide and onto Israel's supposed right to defend itself . . . against women, children, and babies in this case? Invoking the holocaust doesn't excuse Israel's war crimes against innocent people, or your defense of such atrocities.

You can continue to make your antisemitic false accusations of genocide and the deliberate targeting of women and children by the Judeans, who are determined to root out and destroy those antisemitic terrorists who brutally murdered over 1,400 innocent Jews and who took over 200 hostages which they still refuse to release, that is, even if they are still alive.

Those antisemitic murdering terrorists who are protected by the Hamas government and other antisemitic sympathisers.

But what will be, will be. You cannot change that which the Omega has seen and recorded by his chosen scribes.
Glennn

Reply Sat 24 Feb, 2024 09:20 pm
@The Anointed,
Quote:
You can continue to make your antisemitic false accusations of genocide and the deliberate targeting of women and children

Odd that you refer to the murder of innocent Gazans while the rest of them are driven off their land as less than genocidal. On top of that, you accuse me of being an antisemite for making "false accusations" concerning Israel's targeting of women and children.

What percentage of Israel's victims are children?
The Anointed

Reply Sun 25 Feb, 2024 02:27 am
@Glennn,
Quote:
Odd that you refer to the murder of innocent Gazans while the rest of them are driven off their land as less than genocidal. On top of that, you accuse me of being an antisemite for making "false accusations" concerning Israel's targeting of women and children.

What percentage of Israel's victims are children?

There are three types of people on this earth Glen, those who make things happen, those who observe what is happening and those who wouldn't have a clue what is happening.

I belong to the second category, I am an observer/watcher and it's plain to see that you belong to the third.

Have a good one mate.
Glennn

Reply Sun 25 Feb, 2024 06:24 am
@The Anointed,
There are lots of kinds of people. However, in this case there are only three kinds. There are those who condone the genocide of the Gazans, there are those who condemn it, and there are those who deny that murdering innocent human beings and forcing them off their land and homes is genocide.

I condemn war crimes against innocent people at the hands of old testament religious nutters like nutanyahoo. You support the nutters by refusing to call a genocide a genocide. But the ongoing genocide against the Gazans is enough for even the staunchest Israel-firsters to pick up a clue about what's going on.

When bullies are killing innocent people, including kids and babies, you shouldn't root for the killers. It's bad form.
The Anointed

Reply Sun 25 Feb, 2024 05:30 pm
@Glennn,
Quote:
I condemn war crimes against innocent people

Good, then you must condemn the brutal slaughter of over 1,400 innocent Jews and the forceful removal of over 200 innocent people from their homes and who, 'if still alive' are being held captive today by those murdering antisemitic terrorists.

You do believe that those murdering Hamas terrorist should be held accountable for their crimes and the innocent blood that they spilt and made to release the captives, don't you.

Perhaps if the innocent population in Gaza would capture those antisemitic murdering Terrorists and hand them over to the authorities there would be no war.
Glennn

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2024 09:29 am
@The Anointed,
Quote:
You do believe that those murdering Hamas terrorist should be held accountable for their crimes and the innocent blood that they spilt and made to release the captives, don't you.

Sure, just as soon as Israel ends its illegal occupation of Gaza. You need to look up the word "illegal." Then you might stop singing the praises of genocidal religious nuts like nutanyahoo.

Tell me, does an occupied people have the right to resist occupation? Does an occupier have the right to steal land via illegal settlements? You're supporting thieves and murderers.
Quote:

Just as soon as Israel stops its immoral and illegal occupation. And just as soon as it lets all the Gazan children out of its disgusting prisons. You'd have to be especially racist to beat up on children and babies.
Quote:
Perhaps if the innocent population in Gaza would capture those antisemitic murdering Terrorists and hand them over to the authorities there would be no war.

I see. So, the reason that Israel is so keen on murdering innocent children and babies (everyone, actually) is because those children and babies didn't hand Hamas over to them. One day you're going to ask yourself how you had come to such a disgusting mindset. And your only answer will be "because the bible."
The Anointed

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2024 11:33 pm
@Glennn,
Quote:
You're supporting thieves and murderers.

No my friend, I support the rights of the people to seek and root out those murdering Hamas antisemitic terrorists who invaded the houses of innocent people, brutally blowing out the brains of 0ver 1,400 innocent people or hacking them to death, while forcefully taking over 200 hostages removing them from their homeland and refusing, to this day, to release those innocent people.
But all can see that you appear to support those Hamas terrorists.

Quote:
Tell me, does an occupied people have the right to resist occupation?

Not if the land that those people are occupying is the rightful inheritance of another people, who were slaughtered and the survivors driven from their land by the Romans, which innocent people were scattered in neighboring lands, from where they were later taken by those blue eyed, blond haired white antisemitic supremist and driven like cattle in wagons to the death camps of Hitler where those white Supremist antisemites committed mass murder on an unprecedented scale. They, with their allies and collaborators killed some six million Jewish people.

You do know that all Jews are Israelites, but not all Israelites are Jews. It was in 722-721 B.C., that the 10 northern tribes of Israel were defeated by Hoshea and the survivors carried away and have settled in other countries. This was long before the sack of Jerusalem by Nebuchadnezzar's troops, which according to the most commonly accepted chronology was in 587 B.C. when the surviving Jews were removed from the land of their inheritance and taken to Babylon.

The reason that I pointed out that little piece of trivia, will soon become clear.

Well, I've got work to do, catch ya later mate.

Glennn

Reply Tue 27 Feb, 2024 07:16 am
@The Anointed,
Quote:
But all can see that you appear to support those Hamas terrorists.

See, this is where racism rears its ugly head to color your perceptions without you even knowing it. You deem anyone who is opposed to Israel's genocide of the Gazans as support for Hamas. But just as nutanyahoo sees only long dead Amalekites where there are only Gazan children and babies, you see complaints about Israel's ongoing murder of kids and babies in Gaza as support for Hamas. In fact, your racism is so deep-seated that you actually believe that Israel's wanton destruction of children and babies is justified because those kids had the responsibility to rid Gaza of Hamas, and they blew it.
The Anointed

Reply Wed 28 Feb, 2024 04:26 am
@Glennn,
Quote:
See, this is where racism rears its ugly head to color your perceptions without you even knowing it. You deem anyone who is opposed to Israel's genocide of the Gazans as support for Hamas. But just as nutanyahoo sees only long dead Amalekites where there are only Gazan children and babies, you see complaints about Israel's ongoing murder of kids and babies in Gaza as support for Hamas. In fact, your racism is so deep-seated that you actually believe that Israel's wanton destruction of children and babies is justified because those kids had the responsibility to rid Gaza of Hamas, and they blew it.

No mate, unlike yourself, I and all those who have eyes to see, witnessed on the TV news reports, the racist Palestinian immigrants in various countries, rejoicing in the streets on the day after more than 1,400 innocent Jews were brutally butchered by residents of Gaza and over 200 innocent people were taken hostage. Those Palestinian immigrants who were welcomed into those countries, brought their filthy racist antisemitic hatred with them, later burning Israeli flags in the streets.

Could it possibly be, that you are also of Palestinian descent and the reason for your false accusations against those who would root out and destroy those barbaric murderers.

Since the Hamas takeover of the Gaza Strip in June 2007, Gaza has been Governed by Hamas, the head of which Government was Ismail Haniyeh, a Palestinian politician who has been leader of Hamas, the Sunni Islamist political and military organization that ruled Gaza from 2007, until February 2017

Yahya Sinwar is another Palestinian politician who has been leader of Hamas, the military organization that rules Gaza, since 2017.

In September 2015, Sinwar was designated a terrorist by the United States government, and Hamas and the paramilitary wing of the Palestinian organization Hamas, have also been designated terrorist organizations by the United States, the European Union and other countries.

A paramilitary is an organization whose, training, is similar to those of a professional military, but which is not part of a country's official or legitimate armed forces. Paramilitary units carry out duties that a country's military or police forces are unable or unwilling to handle, such as invading a neighboring country and butchering over 1,400 innocent citizens and taking over 200 hostages.

It has been reported that Sinwar the Hamas Governor of Gaza actually visited those hostages in the early stages of the war, promising that they would not be hurt, apparently he had no intention of releasing those Hostages or has no authority over the Hamas paramilitary organisation.
Glennn

Reply Wed 28 Feb, 2024 08:10 am
@The Anointed,
Like so many on these boards, you, too, are going to have to be corralled so that you have no wriggle room.

Let's start with Israel's inexcusable, low life practice of throwing children in prison and abusing them there. Let's see if you can put lipstick on that pig.

Do you believe that they put children in prison?
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Wed 28 Feb, 2024 09:19 am
GENEVA (19 February 2024) – UN experts* today expressed alarm over credible allegations of egregious human rights violations to which Palestinian women and girls continue to be subjected in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank.

Palestinian women and girls have reportedly been arbitrarily executed in Gaza, often together with family members, including their children, according to information received. “We are shocked by reports of the deliberate targeting and extrajudicial killing of Palestinian women and children in places where they sought refuge, or while fleeing. Some of them were reportedly holding white pieces of cloth when they were killed by the Israeli army or affiliated forces,” the experts said.

The experts expressed serious concern about the arbitrary detention of hundreds of Palestinian women and girls, including human rights defenders, journalists and humanitarian workers, in Gaza and the West Bank since 7 October. Many have reportedly been subjected to inhuman and degrading treatment, denied menstruation pads, food and medicine, and severely beaten. On at least one occasion, Palestinian women detained in Gaza were allegedly kept in a cage in the rain and cold, without food.

“We are particularly distressed by reports that Palestinian women and girls in detention have also been subjected to multiple forms of sexual assault, such as being stripped naked and searched by male Israeli army officers. At least two female Palestinian detainees were reportedly raped while others were reportedly threatened with rape and sexual violence,” the experts said. They also noted that photos of female detainees in degrading circumstances were also reportedly taken by the Israeli army and uploaded online.

The experts expressed concern that an unknown number of Palestinian women and children, including girls, have reportedly gone missing after contact with the Israeli army in Gaza. “There are disturbing reports of at least one female infant forcibly transferred by the Israeli army into Israel, and of children being separated from their parents, whose whereabouts remain unknown,” they said.
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Thu 29 Feb, 2024 07:05 am
The U.N. special rapporteur on the right to food Michael Fakhri charges Israel with the deliberate starvation of the Palestinians of Gaza:

There is no reason to intentionally block the passage of humanitarian aid or intentionally obliterate small-scale fishing vessels, greenhouses and orchards in Gaza – other than to deny people access to food,” Michael Fakhri, the UN special rapporteur on the right to food, told the Guardian.

Children are obviously among the hardest hit by these disasters. The executive director of UNICEF writes:

Intentionally depriving people of food is clearly a war crime. Israel has announced its intention to destroy the Palestinian people, in whole or in part, simply for being Palestinian. In my view as a UN human rights expert, this is now a situation of genocide. This means the State of Israel in its entirety is culpable and should be held accountable – not just individuals or this government, or that person.

The Secretary General of Doctors Without Borders, Christopher Lockyear, spoke before the U.N. Security Council last week and described the horrific conditions that have been created by the Israeli campaign and blockade:

"This situation is the culmination of a war Israel is waging on the entire population of the Gaza strip – a war of collective punishment, a war without rules, a war at all costs. The laws and the principles we collectively depend on to enable humanitarian assistance are now eroded to the point of becoming meaningless."

The speed of malnourishment of young children is also astounding. The bombing and people being killed directly is brutal, but this starvation – and the wasting and stunting of children – is torturous and vile [bold mine-DL]. It will have a long-term impact on the population physically, cognitively and morally … All things indicate that this has been intentional,” said Fakhri, a law professor at the University of Oregon.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is what our hard-earned tax dollars are funding at this very moment because joe doesn't recognize genocide when he sees it. And a lot of people in the U.S. are still unwilling to call an obvious genocide a genocide until blind joe or one of his minions decides to get honest and give them all permission to stop lying to themselves and call it the genocide that it is.

Why would anyone vote for a morally blind joe?
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Fri 1 Mar, 2024 06:51 am
So when the huge crowd of Israel's sick and starving victims head for the food trucks to get something for themselves and their starving families, Israelis once again felt threatened by defenseless, sick and starving people, and they had no choice but to open fire on them, killing a hundred or so innocent, sick, and hungry human beings whose only crime was expressing their desperation while being starved by Israelis.

Surely the down-thumber--whoever it is--can't possibly be a cheerleader for Israel's bad, bad habit of shooting innocent people for the crime of being hungry. Why don't you do your cheering in person with words? It's much more fulfilling!

An honest man:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yhbx6iplYNY
0 Replies