How much was your handbag? How much would you pay for your spouse's?

Reply Mon 12 Jan, 2009 06:03 am
Just wondering, since Victoria Beckham got one for $120,000/€90,000/£80,000 with diamonds.

Victoria showed off her new piece of kit, one of only three in the world, as Beckham made his debut for Milan in Dubai.

http://i39.tinypic.com/a5avq.jpg
Source: photo (1) via spiegel-online

http://i39.tinypic.com/256wtmq.jpghttp://i39.tinypic.com/2w3staq.jpg
Source: photos (2) and infos via Mail online
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 833 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Mon 12 Jan, 2009 06:31 am
@Walter Hinteler,
I very rarely use a handbag. I have a few that are 15+ years old, which I use when it is absolutely necessary. I have probably not paid more than $30- fo any of them. I purposely buy casual clothes with as large pockets as possible, so I can stuff my junk in there.

One of my biggest gripes with women's clothing manufacturers is that the pockets on ladies' clothes are way too small. With casual stuff, I have been known to buy men's hiking shorts, simply because of the many and large pockets.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Mon 12 Jan, 2009 06:42 am
Well, she was in Dubai, wasn't like she would fit in with something from Walmart.

me?

I have a couple of bags, 1 for fall/winter, the other spring summer.

My winter one was around $225 at the time, I've had it about 4 years, and it'll last me another 4 or 5 at least.

Other one was less, maybe $75 on sale. I don't like it nearly as well, and would get a really good one if I fell in love with it and it would last me for as long as my winter one.

I like small bags so I don't have the room for a lot of excess stuff. Most importantly, they have to feel right on me. If it's uncomfortable it's wasted money.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 12 Jan, 2009 07:15 am
That woman looks like a pumpkin on a toothpick.

She should spend that money on some food.

120,000 on a purse?
talk about having more then you need eh?

I never really understood why people cared what others have/bought/etc
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 12 Jan, 2009 07:17 am
and.. Im looking at that purse..

that thing is damn ugly. I would not want to dump that money on something ugly just so I could have a diamond bag.

I have 2 purses. Both were serious goodwill finds. Smile
i dont even use them unless Im going somewhere for a long time and I am bringing Jillian with me. They work as a refined diaper bag so to speak.
I will bring my wallet, a toy or two for her, some wipes and anything we may need. Thats all.

On a regular day, I carry my wallet with me which has lipstick, bank card, ID and cash. Thats all I need with me at any one time. I have a small mirror in it so I dont need to carry that, and there is nothing else that I cant have in my pocket, or leave in my car that would require a purse..
0 Replies