Intgerview with Sarah Palin

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2009 08:53 pm

http://bighollywood.breitbart.com/jziegler/2009/01/07/my-interview-with-sarah-palin/#more-10885
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 974 • Replies: 7
No top replies

Rockhead

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2009 09:14 pm
@gungasnake,
yer a goof.

and she is a disingenuous whiny poser.

(please let her run for national office again...)
JTT

Reply Sun 11 Jan, 2009 12:09 am
@gungasnake,
It's telling that this vacuous, ignorant, in the naive sense, woman appeals to so many Republican/conservatives.
gungasnake

Reply Sun 11 Jan, 2009 04:42 am
@JTT,
Both Sarah Plin and Oinkbama walked had to deal with corruption in government.

Big difference in how they went about it. Sarah Palin took the corruptors on and sent a number of them to prison. Oinkbama just sort of blended in.

What we're seeing now in the case of dems wanting to seat this dickhead Burris is basically pure power politics. Blago obviously has enough **** on Oinky to take him down or the whole thing couldn't possibly happen. Blago has just told 50+ demokkkrat US senators to suck his dick and they're lining up to do it.; you or I would be in prison forever for something like that.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Sun 11 Jan, 2009 07:07 am
@Rockhead,

O boy is the disingenuous whiny poser.

SP is the real deal and liberals fear her.
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Sun 11 Jan, 2009 07:55 am
Quote:
Intgerview with Sarah Palin

Sarah who? Who cares.

0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 11 Jan, 2009 08:04 am
I still dont understand why people are mindless enough to truly believe that a politician is " the real deal"

I dont trust No Bama farther then I can throw him, and Sara palin is an embarrassment to women and anyone with any education.

Quit being lemmings and believing one party is stronger / better then the other.
They are all pieces of **** looking to **** americans in the ass and freely do so at any opportunity because people like you guys still stand and root for a "party" with out doing any research or paying attention to the facts that are right in front of you. You take the news at face value and think that people in the government offices are honest and on your side.

Get a grip.

You have no say so in what happens in this government so long as you just stand in line waiting to cast a tainted vote that you decided on by using Fox news cast.

but dont worry.. stay there.. stay safe.. stay comfy and stay uninformed. You really are being a true american by doing so..

Yay! Go america! Woohoooo!!
gungasnake

Reply Sun 11 Jan, 2009 09:43 am
@shewolfnm,
In some ways what we have resembles a one-party system or at best a 1.5-party system, but in numerous other ways the democrat party is far worse.

We need a voters' bill of rights, starting with runoff elections for all public offices; nobody should ever hold any public office with less than 50% of the vote and nobody should ever fear to vote their first choice, at least for a first candidate. THAT would allow some third party to rise up and replace one of the two major parties, at least at state or local levels.
0 Replies