Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2009 10:31 am
So I had a dream last night and I remember most of it vividly, but not sure what it's all about...

For some reason, I was riding a bus. I was sitting there minding my own business when from behind me I hear some giggling. I turn around and all the way in the back seat of the bus I see my wife talking to 2 of my exgirlfriends from high school and college. They seem to be rather engrossed in their conversation and they didn't notice I was there.

I slunk down in my seat hoping to stay unnoticed and try to listen in on their conversation but I can not make out anything they were saying. I peer up over the seat back and one of them notices me and they start to point and giggle...

So, I get up and walk back to the back seat and sit next to my wife and wrap my arm around her and then I woke up...

I'd really like to know what they were saying dammit. I hate my brain sometimes.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,944 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Woiyo9

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2009 11:33 am
@McGentrix,
Don't stop there!!! Get back to sleep and finish the dream.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2009 11:51 am
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

So I had a dream last night and I remember most of it vividly, but not sure what it's all about...

For some reason, I was riding a bus. I was sitting there minding my own business when from behind me I hear some giggling. I turn around and all the way in the back seat of the bus I see my wife talking to 2 of my exgirlfriends from high school and college. They seem to be rather engrossed in their conversation and they didn't notice I was there.

I slunk down in my seat hoping to stay unnoticed and try to listen in on their conversation but I can not make out anything they were saying. I peer up over the seat back and one of them notices me and they start to point and giggle...

So, I get up and walk back to the back seat and sit next to my wife and wrap my arm around her and then I woke up...

I'd really like to know what they were saying dammit. I hate my brain sometimes.

For those that do not wake up in the dream, it usually ends with arriving at one's destination and getting off of the bus. Another bus arrives in a minute or so, and the dream is just our subconscious version of the movie Ground Hog Day.
McGentrix

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2009 05:44 pm
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:

For those that do not wake up in the dream, it usually ends with arriving at one's destination and getting off of the bus. Another bus arrives in a minute or so, and the dream is just our subconscious version of the movie Ground Hog Day.

Laughing
0 Replies