Can you look at this map and say Israel does not systemically appropriate land?

Builder

Reply Wed 19 May, 2021 09:13 pm
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
Their violence also distracts from the crux of the matter, the Zionists' apartheid oppression and discrimination of the Palestinians, and Israeli Arabs.

Benyamin is on trial for fraud, and faces decades in prison, when convicted. This appears to be his last-ditch effort to win favor with the Israeli people, and gain the confidence of the nations' armed forces.

His blatantly ignoring outside pressure to stop his military invasion, shows just how desperate he has become.
oralloy

Reply Wed 19 May, 2021 09:34 pm
@Builder,
Outside pressure is irrelevant. So long as Palestinians attack Israel, Israel with defend themselves.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Wed 19 May, 2021 10:41 pm
@goldberg,
It still leaves the problem of Israel's oppression of the Palestinian people, however.
oralloy

Reply Wed 19 May, 2021 10:43 pm
@InfraBlue,
As if telling a Palestinian to not murder people was "oppression".

Rolling Eyes
InfraBlue

Reply Wed 19 May, 2021 10:44 pm
@oralloy,
I have no neonazism whatsoever.
InfraBlue

Reply Wed 19 May, 2021 10:48 pm
@oralloy,
The oppression lies in the Zionists' flouting of the Palestinians' Right of Return, and the institutionalized discrimination of the Arab Israelis.
oralloy

Reply Wed 19 May, 2021 10:51 pm
@InfraBlue,
What you are saying is that Israel's very existence is oppression. The right of return would destroy Israel.

Your denial of peace under any circumstances does make it OK for Israel to keep the West Bank for themselves however.

So that's one good thing from all this. The Palestinians can make their state from the Gaza Strip alone.
oralloy

Reply Wed 19 May, 2021 10:52 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
I have no neonazism whatsoever.

Only neonazis falsely accuse Israel of apartheid.
Builder

Reply Thu 20 May, 2021 12:34 am
Bush calls on Israel to end occupation of Palestinian land
The US president, George Bush, today called on Israel to end its 41-year occupation of Palestinian land and predicted a peace treaty would be signed by the time he leaves office.

Speaking after a meeting with the Palestinian president, Mahmoud Abbas, Bush said: "There should be an end to the occupation that began in 1967. An agreement must establish Palestine as a homeland for the Palestinian people, just as Israel is a homeland for the Jewish people."

He reiterated America's "steadfast commitment to Israel's security" but said the future Palestine must be "viable", "contiguous" and "sovereign".

Barack Obama tells Israel it 'cannot permanently occupy and settle Palestinian land’
'We all have to do better as leaders in tamping down, rather than encouraging, a notion of identity that leads us to diminish others'

It's time that such blatant disregard for the international rules of law, in regards to the rights of others to be upheld and honored, is treated with the same disdain as Benyamin is displaying again.

oralloy

Reply Thu 20 May, 2021 02:31 am
@Builder,
I'm not surprised to see such ignorance from Mr. Obama, but it is surprising to see it from W as well.

The only people here who are disregarding international law are the Palestinians.
Builder

Reply Thu 20 May, 2021 02:58 am
@oralloy,
Here's hoping Net and yahoo's criminal proceedings see him, and his crusty bride, incarcerated until their deaths.
oralloy

Reply Thu 20 May, 2021 03:00 am
@Builder,
His crimes aren't even close to being that serious.

Besides, who's to say that he is even guilty? Look at the way Democrats make false accusations against Republicans here in the US.
MontereyJack

Reply Thu 20 May, 2021 03:32 am
@oralloy,
baseless accusations as a;ways
MontereyJack

Reply Thu 20 May, 2021 03:35 am
@oralloy,
oralloy's never-ending campaign to rewrite reality.
oralloy

Reply Thu 20 May, 2021 03:37 am
@MontereyJack,
Wrong again. The Palestinians are waging an illegal war of aggression against Israel. That makes the Palestinians the criminals.

The only people who dislike reality here are the ones who are demented enough to support the Palestinians.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 20 May, 2021 03:39 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
baseless accusations as always

My point exactly. Who's to say that the charges against Mr. Netanyahu are not equally as baseless?

It's not really an issue that I am following, although I do hear it on the evening news now and again. But just because you hear leftists accusing people, that doesn't mean the accusations are true.
MontereyJack

Reply Thu 20 May, 2021 06:34 am
@oralloy,
blatant rewriting of reality again, as usual.
oralloy

Reply Thu 20 May, 2021 06:37 am
@MontereyJack,
Wrong again. All I did was ask a question.

You cannot provide any examples of me rewriting reality ever.
0 Replies

revelette3

Reply Thu 20 May, 2021 08:33 am
@InfraBlue,
Agreed completely.

A Ceasefire is not Enough: The Struggle for our Rights in Palestine must Continue until the Occupation Ends

Sometimes you wonder whether any of these struggles and oppressions in our country and around the world will ever cease and at least make a start in making it right. It seems like the oppressors always wins whether they have majorities in their government or not, they still get their way. Even if you think, finally some good news of progress, then we get slapped in the face.

I could not imagine how it would be to live in Gaza and other occupied areas in the ME, it must be a living hell on a daily basis without relief.
oralloy

Reply Thu 20 May, 2021 01:02 pm
@revelette3,
revelette3 wrote:
Agreed completely.

Wars of aggression are illegal. Support for endless war until Israel is destroyed makes you a war criminal just like InfraBlue.

Your war crimes make it OK for Israel to keep the entire West Bank for themselves though, so thanks for helping Israel keep all that land.

revelette3 wrote:
Sometimes you wonder whether any of these struggles and oppressions in our country and around the world will ever cease and at least make a start in making it right. It seems like the oppressors always wins whether they have majorities in their government or not, they still get their way. Even if you think, finally some good news of progress, then we get slapped in the face.

When your war crimes result in Israel keeping the entire West Bank for themselves, you will have unintentionally made everything much better.

revelette3 wrote:
I could not imagine how it would be to live in Gaza and other occupied areas in the ME, it must be a living hell on a daily basis without relief.

Gaza is not occupied.

About the only territory that could be considered occupied is Area B.
0 Replies