Can you look at this map and say Israel does not systemically appropriate land?

oralloy

Reply Thu 17 Sep, 2020 09:45 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
Your opinion is duly noted.

It was a question not an opinion. And you failed to answer the question.

So, do you want to invest or not?

InfraBlue wrote:
My words are not games.

Your Orwellian claim that you do not oppose peace for Israel in all circumstances is very much a word game.

InfraBlue wrote:
That is not my argument; that is your straw man argument.

It is very much your argument. You have repeatedly said that Israel must cease to exist for there to be peace in Palestine.
InfraBlue

Reply Thu 17 Sep, 2020 09:49 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:
They are not word games.

When you falsely claim that you are not denying peace to Israel because you will allow peace after Israel is destroyed, that is a word game.

That is not my claim; that is your straw man argument.

oralloy wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:
The silly word games are your straw man arguments.

The silly word games are you pretending that you are not denying Israel peace no matter what they do.

That is not my argument; the word games are yours.

oralloy wrote:

Referring to your actual words is not a straw man argument.

Attributing to me words that aren't mine is a straw man argument.

oralloy wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:
That's not what I was referring to.

Correct. I was the one who referred to your words.

You were the one attributing to me words that aren't mine in your straw man argument.

oralloy wrote:

You merely incorrectly called it a straw man argument when I referred to your actual words.

You are wrong. I merely correctly pointed out that you are flailing at your own straw man argument.

oralloy wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:
I was referring to your straw man argument.

Referring to your actual words is not a straw man argument.

Correct. Referring to words that you've attributed to me that aren't mine is a straw man argument, however.

oralloy wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:
Seeing as how they are not my actual words, yours is a straw man argument.

They are your actual words. You said "then there will never be peace in Palestine" and you said it many times.

You are confused. Seeing as how I never mentioned Israel keeping the West Bank, the straw man argument of yours that I was addressing is your statement that, "So your threats of "no peace if Israel keeps the West Bank" are rather hollow."

oralloy wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:
Not no matter what. Israel must cease to exist for there to be peace in Palestine.

Your word games are silly. Saying that Israel will only have peace after they are destroyed is saying that Israel will never have peace.

That's your silly straw man argument, not mine.
InfraBlue

Reply Thu 17 Sep, 2020 09:55 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:
Your opinion is duly noted.

It was a question not an opinion. And you failed to answer the question.

So, do you want to invest or not?

To be clear, what's the purpose of your question?

oralloy wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:
My words are not games.

Your Orwellian claim that you do not oppose peace for Israel in all circumstances is very much a word game.

That is your word game, not mine. Try addressing my actual words.

oralloy wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:
That is not my argument; that is your straw man argument.

It is very much your argument.

No, it is not my argument.

oralloy wrote:

You have repeatedly said that Israel must cease to exist for there to be peace in Palestine.

That is my argument. Try addressing it for a change.
oralloy

Reply Thu 17 Sep, 2020 10:18 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:

I was asking if you'd like to invest in some prime swampland.

After all, if you are gullible enough to believe in Palestinian egalitarianism....

InfraBlue wrote:
That is your word game, not mine.

That is incorrect. You are the one who made the preposterously Orwellian claim that you don't oppose peace for Israel in all circumstances.

InfraBlue wrote:
Try addressing my actual words.

I've done so repeatedly.

Clearly you can't defend your position, as you dodge all criticism of your position with false accusations of straw man arguments.

InfraBlue wrote:

It is very much your argument. You have repeatedly said that Israel must cease to exist for there to be peace in Palestine.

InfraBlue wrote:

I've done so repeatedly.

Clearly you can't defend your position, as you dodge all criticism of your position with false accusations of straw man arguments.
oralloy

Reply Thu 17 Sep, 2020 10:19 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:

It is very much your claim. You have repeatedly said Israel must cease to exist for there to be peace in Palestine.

Criticizing you for what you actually say is in no way a straw man argument.

InfraBlue wrote:

It is very much your argument. You have repeatedly said Israel must cease to exist for there to be peace in Palestine.

The only word games here are your claims that you do not oppose peace for Israel in all circumstances.

InfraBlue wrote:

I referred only to your actual stated position.

InfraBlue wrote:
You were the one attributing to me words that aren't mine in your straw man argument.

I did no such thing. You have repeatedly said everything that I have criticized you for saying.

InfraBlue wrote:
You are wrong. I merely correctly pointed out that you are flailing at your own straw man argument.

I am not wrong. There is nothing correct about you calling it a straw man argument when I address your actual position.

InfraBlue wrote:
Correct. Referring to words that you've attributed to me that aren't mine is a straw man argument, however.

I have only criticized you for things that you have repeatedly said.

InfraBlue wrote:
You are confused. Seeing as how I never mentioned Israel keeping the West Bank, the straw man argument of yours that I was addressing is your statement that, "So your threats of "no peace if Israel keeps the West Bank" are rather hollow."

No confusion on my end. You have repeatedly replied to my mentioning of Israel keeping the West Bank.

InfraBlue wrote:

It is very much your argument. You have repeatedly said Israel must cease to exist for there to be peace in Palestine.
InfraBlue

Reply Fri 18 Sep, 2020 10:23 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:

I was asking if you'd like to invest in some prime swampland.

After all, if you are gullible enough to believe in Palestinian egalitarianism....

Apparently, you don't belive in Palestinian egalitarianism. Your opinion is duly noted.

oralloy wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:
That is your word game, not mine.

That is incorrect. You are the one who made the preposterously Orwellian claim that you don't oppose peace for Israel in all circumstances.

You are wrong. That is not my argument.

oralloy wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:
Try addressing my actual words.

I've done so repeatedly.

Wrong. You've addressed your straw man arguments.

oralloy wrote:

Your criticisms are of your straw man arguments, not my argument.

oralloy wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:

Wrong. You've been flailing at your straw man argument, not my statement that Israel must cease to exist for there to be peace in Palestine.

oralloy wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:

I've done so repeatedly.

Wong. What you have repeatedly done is flail at your straw man argument.

oralloy wrote:

Try addressing my position for a change instead of flailing against your straw man argument.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Fri 18 Sep, 2020 10:45 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:

It is very much your claim. You have repeatedly said Israel must cease to exist for there to be peace in Palestine.

Nuh-uh. Right. Address what I said, not your straw man argument.

oralloy wrote:

Criticizing you for what you actually say is in no way a straw man argument.

You criticized your straw man argument, not what I said.

oralloy wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:

Nuh-uh. Right. Address what I said, not your straw man argument.

oralloy wrote:

The only word games here are your claims that you do not oppose peace for Israel in all circumstances.

Nuh-uh.

oralloy wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:

I referred only to your actual stated position.

Nuh-uh..

oralloy wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:

I did no such thing. You have repeatedly said everything that I have criticized you for saying.

Nuh-uh.

oralloy wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:

I am not wrong. There is nothing correct about you calling it a straw man argument when I address your actual position.

Nuh-uh.

oralloy wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:

I have only criticized you for things that you have repeatedly said.

Nuh-uh.

oralloy wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:

No confusion on my end. You have repeatedly replied to my mentioning of Israel keeping the West Bank.

Much confusion on your end. I've pointed out that your attribution to me of Israel keeping the West Bank is a straw man argument.
oralloy wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:

Nuh-uh.
oralloy

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2020 12:14 am
@InfraBlue,
Your intolerance and your dishonorable word games mean that Israel gets to keep the land for themselves.
RABEL222

Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2020 10:38 am
@oralloy,
Thanks to people like you the Nazi government of Israel gets to keep palistainan land. Natentenyahoo is a Jewish Hitler and you and Trump are liars.
oralloy

Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2020 03:36 pm
@RABEL222,
Godwin's Law.

Another well-deserved victory for Israel!
InfraBlue

Reply Thu 24 Sep, 2020 03:09 pm
@oralloy,
Heh.
oralloy

Reply Thu 24 Sep, 2020 03:19 pm
@InfraBlue,
Thanks for helping Israel keep the West Bank for themselves. They couldn't have done it without your intransigence.
RABEL222

Reply Thu 24 Sep, 2020 04:17 pm
@oralloy,
You are referring to one of your lying arguments. Pointing out the similarities between Nazi Germany and present day Israel is a proven point to everyone but you and Trump. Both of whom are idiots.
oralloy

Reply Thu 24 Sep, 2020 04:45 pm
@RABEL222,
Godwin's Law. These easy victories for Israel just keep on coming.

They are well-deserved victories of course.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Thu 24 Sep, 2020 04:55 pm
@oralloy,
Heh-heh.
oralloy

Reply Thu 24 Sep, 2020 06:07 pm
@InfraBlue,
Will you think it's so funny when the Palestinian state is comprised of the Gaza Strip alone?

One day when there are no Palestinians anywhere in the West Bank, the settlers will dedicate a statue in honor of people like you who made it all possible.
InfraBlue

Reply Thu 24 Sep, 2020 08:25 pm
@oralloy,
Heh-heh-heh.
oralloy

Reply Thu 24 Sep, 2020 08:39 pm
@InfraBlue,
I notice that you didn't answer the question.
InfraBlue

Reply Fri 25 Sep, 2020 11:37 am
@oralloy,
That's all your question is worthy of.
oralloy

Reply Fri 25 Sep, 2020 12:40 pm
@InfraBlue,
You're the one who made it possible for Israel to keep the West Bank for themselves. If you're upset with anyone, be upset with yourself.

Although, just as it is the nature of progressives to undermine their own position, it is also the nature of progressives to blame everyone but themselves for the trouble that they cause.

I guess I shouldn't complain. It is good that evil self destructs in this manner. It would be a bad situation if you were in a position to actually harm Israel.