Can you look at this map and say Israel does not systemically appropriate land?

oralloy

Reply Tue 15 Sep, 2020 03:20 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
Not if there is to be peace in Palestine.

So what? You will deny peace to Israel no matter what they do.
Builder

Reply Tue 15 Sep, 2020 06:42 pm
Quote:
We’re here this afternoon to change the course of history. After decades of division and conflict, we mark the dawn of a new Middle East. Thanks to the great courage of the leaders of these three countries, we take a major stride toward a future in which people of all faiths and backgrounds live together in peace and prosperity.

In a few moments, these visionary leaders will sign the first two peace deals between Israel and the Arab state in more than a quarter century. In Israel’s entire history, there have previously been only two such agreements. Now we have achieved two in a single month, and there are more to follow. (Applause.)

Israel, the United Arab Emirates, and Bahrain will establish embassies, exchange ambassadors, and begin to cooperate — and work together so strongly to cooperate as partners across the broad range of sectors, from tourism to trade, and healthcare to security. They’re going to work together. They are friends.

It's a start. Let's see where it goes.

s0urce
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Tue 15 Sep, 2020 07:25 pm
@oralloy,
No I won't.
oralloy

Reply Wed 16 Sep, 2020 05:09 am
@InfraBlue,
You've made it very clear that the only way you will accept peace is if Israel ceases to exist first.
RABEL222

Reply Wed 16 Sep, 2020 12:27 pm
@oralloy,
This is BS Israeli propaganda.
oralloy

Reply Wed 16 Sep, 2020 12:29 pm
@RABEL222,
Wrong again. InfraBlue has made it very clear that this is his position.
oralloy

Reply Thu 17 Sep, 2020 11:24 am
https://comicallyincorrect.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/04-doved-li-1080-1050x750.jpg
InfraBlue

Reply Thu 17 Sep, 2020 02:37 pm
@oralloy,
Israel is a necessarily oppressive state. For there to be peace in Palestine it must cease to exist.
InfraBlue

Reply Thu 17 Sep, 2020 02:38 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

https://comicallyincorrect.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/04-doved-li-1080-1050x750.jpg

LIFE TO A TRULY DEMOCRATIC, PLURALISTIC AND EGALITARIAN STATE IN PALESTINE FOR ALL OF ITS PEOPLE
oralloy

Reply Thu 17 Sep, 2020 03:42 pm
@InfraBlue,
It is unlikely that the Palestinians will ever be interested in democracy, pluralism, or egalitarianism.

However, the Palestinians will one day have a state that is based on the Gaza Strip alone.
oralloy

Reply Thu 17 Sep, 2020 03:45 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
Israel is a necessarily oppressive state. For there to be peace in Palestine it must cease to exist.

As I said, you deny peace to Israel no matter what.

So your threats of "no peace if Israel keeps the West Bank" are rather hollow.

Israel will one day expel the Palestinians from the West Bank. The Palestinian state will be based on the Gaza Strip alone.
InfraBlue

Reply Thu 17 Sep, 2020 03:48 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
It is unlikely that the Palestinians will ever be interested in democracy, pluralism, or egalitarianism.

No. It's highly likely.

oralloy wrote:

However, the Palestinians will one day have a state that is based on the Gaza Strip alone.

Then there will never be peace in Palestine.
InfraBlue

Reply Thu 17 Sep, 2020 03:52 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:

As I said, you deny peace to Israel no matter what.

Not no matter what. Israel must cease to exist for there to be peace in Palestine.

oralloy wrote:

So your threats of "no peace if Israel keeps the West Bank" are rather hollow.

I did not say that. You're flailing at your own straw man.

oralloy wrote:

Israel will one day expel the Palestinians from the West Bank. The Palestinian state will be based on the Gaza Strip alone.

oralloy

Reply Thu 17 Sep, 2020 04:10 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
Not no matter what. Israel must cease to exist for there to be peace in Palestine.

Your word games are silly. Saying that they will only have peace after they are destroyed is saying that they will never have peace.

InfraBlue wrote:
I did not say that.

Yes you did. In this post and the previous one (and many other posts before that) you said: "Then there will never be peace in Palestine."

InfraBlue wrote:
You're flailing at your own straw man.

That is incorrect. Addressing your actual words is not a straw man fallacy.

InfraBlue wrote:

That's an empty threat when you deny peace to Israel no matter what they do.
oralloy

Reply Thu 17 Sep, 2020 04:11 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
No. It's highly likely.

Are you interested in buying a bridge? Or investing in some prime swampland? It's a real bargain.

InfraBlue wrote:

InfraBlue

Reply Thu 17 Sep, 2020 04:25 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:

Your word games are silly.

They are not word games.

oralloy wrote:

Saying that they will only have peace after they are destroyed is saying that they will never have peace.

The silly word games are your straw man arguments.

oralloy wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:
I did not say that.

Yes you did. In this post and the previous one (and many other posts before that) you said: "Then there will never be peace in Palestine."

That's not what I was referring to. I was referring to your straw man argument.

oralloy wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:
You're flailing at your own straw man.

That is incorrect. Addressing your actual words is not a straw man fallacy.

Seeing as how they aree not my actual words, yours is a straw man argument.

oralloy wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:

InfraBlue

Reply Thu 17 Sep, 2020 04:26 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:
No. It's highly likely.

Are you interested in buying a bridge? Or investing in some prime swampland? It's a real bargain.

Says you.

oralloy wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:

oralloy

Reply Thu 17 Sep, 2020 04:55 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
Says you.

Yes. I do say that that it's a real bargain. So how about it? Wanna invest in some prime swampland?

InfraBlue wrote:

Your word games are silly. Saying that Israel will only have peace after they are destroyed is saying that Israel will never have peace.
oralloy

Reply Thu 17 Sep, 2020 04:56 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
They are not word games.

When you falsely claim that you are not denying peace to Israel because you will allow peace after Israel is destroyed, that is a word game.

InfraBlue wrote:
The silly word games are your straw man arguments.

The silly word games are you pretending that you are not denying Israel peace no matter what they do.

Referring to your actual words is not a straw man argument.

InfraBlue wrote:
That's not what I was referring to.

Correct. I was the one who referred to your words.

You merely incorrectly called it a straw man argument when I referred to your actual words.

InfraBlue wrote:
I was referring to your straw man argument.

Referring to your actual words is not a straw man argument.

InfraBlue wrote:
Seeing as how they are not my actual words, yours is a straw man argument.

They are your actual words. You said "then there will never be peace in Palestine" and you said it many times.

InfraBlue wrote:

Your word games are silly. Saying that Israel will only have peace after they are destroyed is saying that Israel will never have peace.
InfraBlue

Reply Thu 17 Sep, 2020 09:32 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:
Says you.

Yes. I do say that that it's a real bargain. So how about it? Wanna invest in some prime swampland?

Your opinion is duly noted.

oralloy wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:

My words are not games. That is not my argument; that is your straw man argument.