Can you look at this map and say Israel does not systemically appropriate land?

oralloy

Reply Mon 2 Nov, 2015 12:53 am
@revelette2,
Need to give more to Israel.

I like that idea of giving Israel all of our B-1b bombers.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 2 Nov, 2015 07:20 am
@revelette2,
The map really gives the boring numbers the ooomph they need. Shocking, shocking, shocking. I will be pasting that map all over the net today.
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Mon 2 Nov, 2015 08:17 am
@oralloy,
why?
bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 2 Nov, 2015 09:08 am
IDF warns soldiers: Beware of CIA recruitment
Source: Jpost

Channel 2 reported Sunday that the information security department, part of the IDF's intelligence force, issued a call to its officers and soldiers to beware of recruitment attempts by the CIA.

The advisory called on soldiers to "be aware and report any unusual incidences."

The warning was issued to all officers and soldiers of the IDF.

Attached to the warning was an article from Israeli daily Yediot Aharonot chronicling a phenomenon circa 2012 in which post-army youngsters, upon arrival in the United States, were taken in for extensive questioning by American authorities in an attempt to recruit their services.

Read more: http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/IDF-reportedly-warns-soldiers-Beware-of-CIA-recruitment-431703
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Mon 2 Nov, 2015 03:38 pm
@revelette2,
Rev, I dont see the U S of A there. Does that mean we dont get any benefit from our own economy?
Builder

Reply Mon 2 Nov, 2015 04:27 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
Does that mean we dont get any benefit from our own economy?

I think it's called a "sacrifice zone". Except for Wall street. They still get whatever they "need".
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 2 Nov, 2015 10:13 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Quehoniaomath wrote:
why?

The bomb-carrying capability of the B1 is enormous.

If we gave Israel all of our B1 bombers, Israel would be able to start a Dresden-style firestorm in Cairo and/or Beirut the next time their neighbors decided to make trouble.
RABEL222

Reply Mon 2 Nov, 2015 10:24 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
Israel would be able to start a Dresden-style firestorm in Cairo and/or Beirut the next time their neighbors decided to make trouble.

Or maybe New York or Chicago if BiBi gets pissed at us again.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2015 10:58 am

Some positive news recently.

Netanyahu government approves 2,200 new settlement homes:
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/israel-netanyahu-government-approves-2200-new-settlement-homes-amid-rising-violence-1527939

Military aid to Israel set for huge increase:
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4723148,00.html
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2015 11:13 am
@oralloy,
Has Obama ever said no to Israel? I cant think of a time.
InfraBlue

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2015 11:48 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

Some positive news recently.

Netanyahu government approves 2,200 new settlement homes.

Absolutely positive. It'll hasten the establishment of a single state in all of Palestine for all of its inhabitants.
oralloy

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2015 12:38 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
Has Obama ever said no to Israel? I cant think of a time.

It is almost always the case that Israel's requests are indisputably the right thing to do.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2015 12:39 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
It'll hasten the establishment of a single state in all of Palestine for all of its inhabitants.

No it won't. If the Palestinians wanted a state, they should have negotiated in peace.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2015 01:04 pm
@oralloy,
Nothing says peace like an Israeli tank/dozer or missile. Israel missed the best chance for peace when they refused to talk to Arafat and they reduced his power until Hamas and Hezbollah filled the power vacuum Israel itself created.

Israel is the father of Hamas and Hezbollah.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2015 01:24 pm
@oralloy,
Yes it will. The single state is inevitable given the circumstances of the conflict.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2015 01:34 pm
Israel believes in a "State and one half" solution to a two State solution. Palestine is sort of prison and a buffer in another war,
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Wed 11 Nov, 2015 03:57 am
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:

Yes it will. The single state is inevitable given the circumstances of the conflict.

I agree. It's that or a holocaust of Palestinians.
oralloy

Reply Wed 11 Nov, 2015 06:14 am
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:

The "single state" nonsense depends on a Leftist delusion that countries can be forced against their will to accept foreigners as citizens.

The reality is, nothing is going to force Israel to accept the Palestinians as citizens of Israel.
oralloy

Reply Wed 11 Nov, 2015 06:15 am
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:
I agree. It's that or a holocaust of Palestinians.

There are plenty of more reasonable options. For instance, Israel can:

Finish building the Security Fence, including around greater Jerusalem and in other areas where they are currently pressured not to finish it.

Declare the Security Fence as their official border, annex all land west of the Security Fence, and fully develop the E-1 Area.

Palestinians who live outside Israel's borders can whine all they want, but nothing is going to make Israel accept them as voting citizens.

In addition to that, Israel can:

Resume full military control over all of Area B east of the Security Fence.

Any unilaterally declared Palestinian state can be confined to Area A, and Area A alone.

There. That's a solution that is entirely workable and does not involve any genocidal actions.
0 Replies

revelette2

Reply Wed 11 Nov, 2015 08:54 am
@RABEL222,
Quote:
Does that mean we dont get any benefit from our own economy?

I know, right? Every time we hear about how much welfare we give to the poor (hah) I think about how we give to all those countries with so little in return, including and mostly Israel. Not to mention how much we give to the already rich in the US by way subsides and tax loopholes.
0 Replies