Can you look at this map and say Israel does not systemically appropriate land?

Ionus

Reply Mon 17 Aug, 2015 03:10 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Rabel is one of the most unfailingly polite persons on this site
Staggering in its stupidity . rabid666 threatened violence against me and you think he is polite ? He has then in all probability lied about the event, though with someone of his advanced age reality is secondary . Yeah, rabid666 is a real charmer .
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 17 Aug, 2015 04:47 am
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:
How stupid are you ? You quote an Irish newspaper on events in Palestine . Ever seen a map ?
I quoted from an Israeli newspaper.
You are correct: on the map, it's outside Palestine. But the photo was done on-site.
I really would have liked to quote a Palestine newspaper - we'd discussed this before.

On the other hand: you only rely on news, which is published by media at the place where it happens, nothing published from correspondents, news agencies or re-published from local media.
Do I understand your above quoted response correctly?
Ionus

Reply Mon 17 Aug, 2015 07:27 am
@Moment-in-Time,
Quote:
you've made an enemy in me
Oh, HORRORS ! Poor me....I guess this is the end ....
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 17 Aug, 2015 07:30 am
@Ionus,
How stupid are you? The Irish paper is republishing an article from an Israeli Newspaper, dipshit, the Yedioth Ahronoth. GOOGLE it, I am not going to spoon feed you.
Ionus

Reply Mon 17 Aug, 2015 07:30 am
@RABEL222,
Quote:
I do not respect liars and he is one of the worst
Then it will be easy to prove it, wont it ! Go ahead...look up the definition of a liar as your grade 4 education was sometime ago, and prove me a liar . We can even appoint an independent judge, just start a new thread and prove it .
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Mon 17 Aug, 2015 07:32 am
@Walter Hinteler,
I was responding to someone else...if you look at the top left corner it has the name I am responding to....
Ionus

Reply Mon 17 Aug, 2015 07:35 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
The Irish paper is republishing an article from an Israeli Newspaper
You are a complete unadulterated moron . That is what I said . Go take a test for Alzheimer's .
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 17 Aug, 2015 07:37 am
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4688706,00.html
bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 17 Aug, 2015 07:38 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Can't quote an Irish paper on Palestine????????????? Where do you get your information on Palestine, RW American internet blogs?
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 17 Aug, 2015 07:47 am
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:

I was responding to someone else...if you look at the top left corner it has the name I am responding to....
And where is thus the difference in your opinion about the source and how foreign newspapers/media get their news from Palestine?
Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 17 Aug, 2015 07:50 am
@bobsal u1553115,
You now are posting the online version of the paper. But do you have the print edition? Besides that, it's not from Palestine!

Very Happy Wink Very Happy
bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 17 Aug, 2015 08:03 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Dang Walter, you got me!

What is Ionus' problem anyay? Too many Fosters? The way the Australians folded like a cheap suit in the last cricket test matches?
izzythepush

Reply Mon 17 Aug, 2015 08:42 am
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

What is Ionus' problem anyay? Too many Fosters? The way the Australians folded like a cheap suit in the last cricket test matches?

Some Australians handle it with dignity.

Ionus

Reply Mon 17 Aug, 2015 08:43 am
Quote:
[Update, 8/7/15]: In contrast to original reports saying that settlers were throwing stones, other sources say that the men were shielding the police woman from stones thrown by Palestinian protesters. From the Huffington Post: Israeli police moved to arrest Palestinians after settlers claimed they’d thrown stones at them. In the confrontation that followed, police used stun guns, and the Palestinians threw rocks.

http://deadstate.org/viral-photo-shows-palestinians-shielding-female-israeli-police-officer-from-stone-throwers/

That is what I said at first...doesnt it make more sense, even to you clowns, that Palestinians would be throwing stones ? Its not like they have ever done that before, have they .

The photo went viral, by several twitters, some of whom claimed it as their own, and now all sorts of claims are being made....such as the Times of Israel did a story and interview on it (much quoted by others) but in that publication we find....

Quote:
This post has been contributed by a third party. The opinions, facts and any media content here are presented solely by the author, and The Times of Israel assumes no responsibility for them.

http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/a-picture-of-hope-and-courage/

In short, the supposed original source takes us back to the internet and a blogger .
Ionus

Reply Mon 17 Aug, 2015 08:51 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Just exactly what do you expect us to get from that ref ? Do you understand in your twilight years what is going on here ?
Ionus

Reply Mon 17 Aug, 2015 08:55 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
And where is thus the difference in your opinion about the source and how foreign newspapers/media get their news from Palestine?
That is an as damning a sentence of your credibility as it was possible to make . I thought you would be aware of how newspapers exaggerate and make "accidental errors" in their reporting, not least of which is editorial political bias . Where is the source ? See my previous post .
Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 17 Aug, 2015 09:22 am
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:
Where is the source ? See my previous post .
You quote some bloggers. The original source was online (on subscription and in Hebrew) - still is perhaps at ynet.

The Rabbi for Human Rights website has a summary in English here,
Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 17 Aug, 2015 10:00 am
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:
The photo went viral, by several twitters, some of whom claimed it as their own, and now all sorts of claims are being made....such as the Times of Israel did a story and interview on it (much quoted by others) but in that publication we find....

Quote:
This post has been contributed by a third party. The opinions, facts and any media content here are presented solely by the author, and The Times of Israel assumes no responsibility for them.

http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/a-picture-of-hope-and-courage/

In short, the supposed original source takes us back to the internet and a blogger .
a) the 'Times of Israel' is an online newspaper - your quote hasn't been published there,
b) 'The Times of Israel' hosts an open blog platform for any writer who applies to become a blogger on the site. That's were your "source" was published online.

Perhaps you are not aware of how blogs exaggerate and make "accidental errors" in their reporting?
RABEL222

Reply Mon 17 Aug, 2015 03:00 pm
@Ionus,
Kind of the way Ausies treat the native black people on its continent.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 17 Aug, 2015 06:28 pm
@RABEL222,
Quite like.
0 Replies