Can you look at this map and say Israel does not systemically appropriate land?

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2015 08:36 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Yes, been away for awhile, but will try to visit more often.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2015 08:04 am
Netanyahu Busted Covering Up Intelligence That Disagrees With His Opposition To Obama Iran Deal

By: Jason Easley
Monday, August, 10th, 2015, 4:11 pm

A report out of Israel claims that Prime Minister Netanyahu is covering up and suppressing Israeli intelligence that disagrees with his opposition to Obama’s Iran nuclear deal.

According to Haaretz:

There are those in the Intelligence Corps, including those in the research division dealing with Iran, who have a very positive view of the nuclear agreement. Their views, at variance with the totally negative stance taken by Netanyahu and Defense Minister Moshe Ya’alon, have bubbled up to the level of Halevy, Chief of Staff Gadi Eisenkot and others, but there too they have been swallowed up as if they had never existed. Although this is not usually the case in the Intelligence Corps, as opposed to that regarding state secrets, these views are being concealed from the public. Where is the oversight department that is supposed to present contrarian views to the accepted wisdom?

…..

Netanyahu, who is afraid of the publication of intelligence assessments that contradict his own, wants to prevent the public and the U.S. Congress from seeing the cracks in the false facade of a unified Israeli front that opposes the agreement with Iran. Military officers who cooperate with this approach are in breach of their national duty.

Netanyahu’s behavior sounds very similar to that of the Bush administration before the United States invaded Iraq. At the time, the administration officials pushing for war in Iraq ignored, suppressed, or discredited any intelligence that disagreed with the Bush/Cheney assessment of Iraq as a fast and easy war to win.

The result was a mismanaged disaster of a war in Iraq that neither the American or the Iraqi people have yet to recover fully from. Netanyahu is trying to woo Senate Democrats into opposing the deal. Israeli intelligence reports that disagree with his opposition to the deal would be fatal to his plan of getting enough votes in the Senate to kill the deal.

more
http://www.politicususa.com/2015/08/10/netanyahu-busted-covering-intelligence-disagrees-opposition-obama-iran-deal.html
RABEL222

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2015 01:26 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Neitanyahu Is now and has always been a lying bastard who is willing to sacrifice American lives to further an all powerful Israel. I halfway believe he and his foreign office helped the people who perpetrated 9/11.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2015 01:32 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

Neitanyahu Is now and has always been a lying bastard who is willing to sacrifice American lives to further an all powerful Israel.

I think he's just as willing to sacrifice Israeli lives considering how much support he gets from the quarter that murdered Yitzhak Rabin.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2015 02:00 pm
@RABEL222,
I think its more of a support from the extremist quarters and the support he get from pro Zionist Americans who would anything for Israel except exercise their right of return.
0 Replies

korkamann

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2015 03:52 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:

Netanyahu Is now and has always been a lying bastard who is willing to sacrifice American lives to further an all-powerful Israel. I halfway believe he and his foreign office helped the people who perpetrated 9/11.

I find your statement difficult to digest, Rabel, to *hint* that the Israeli government actively participated in the 9/11 tragedy in America. I realize many settlers were overjoyed and danced in the streets when they heard America had been aggressively struck; however, I do believe Netanyahu knew of al-Qaeda plans, heck, they have quite a spy network and keep their ear to the ground; they even spy on the US. Whether the Israeli PM informed the scheming Dick Cheney or not, I certainly cannot say. Dick Cheney/Neocons needed a justification to go to war, and al-Qaeda's 9/11 attack furnished the inspirational need to put Americans in the frame of mind for war.

What is highly disturbing regarding Chuck Schumer's vote against the Iranian nuclear deal is it sends an unmistakeable signal loud and clear that Bibi Netanyahu has more power over the US congress than President Obama. It was bad enough that Netanyahu came uninvited by the president of the US to speak to the congress, a direct snub to Obama, but John McCain and other Republicans sent a message to the Ayatollah that the agreement would not stand up once a Republican president got into power. The US congress is trying to undermine this current president, as if Obama is of no consequence.

This is why there is no love lost on my part for Bibi Netanyahu, PM of the Zionist nation, Israel.
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2015 04:28 pm
@korkamann,
Excellent summary.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2015 10:08 pm
@korkamann,
I wish I had said all that except for the part where you say you dont believe he had any part in the planning of 9/11. As you pointed out it enabled Chaney and Bush to start two unjust wars that cost 3 trillion $ the last time I looked without a tax to finance them.
korkamann

Reply Wed 12 Aug, 2015 12:57 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
it enabled Chaney and Bush to start two unjust wars that cost 3 trillion $ the last time I looked without a tax to finance them.

Indeed, Rabel, by the time Obama took office, the US was seriously on its way to a depression. Beyond that disastrous war was the cost to the US, nearly $3 trillion dollars, after all, "there is no such thing as a free lunch."

The War in Afghanistan is the period in which the United States invaded the country after the September 11 attacks, supported initially by close allies, and eventually by the wider North Atlantic Treaty Organization, beginning in 2003. The US and its allies were going after Bin Ladin, the suspected mastermind of the tragedy, and any who participated in the attacks on 9/11. So it was only Iraq that was needlessly invaded by America.
RABEL222

Reply Wed 12 Aug, 2015 03:27 pm
@korkamann,
They had Afghanastan and the Taliban in the plam of their hand. They were defeated so Chaney and Bush had to figure a way to continue the war so that their friends in the military industrial complex could continue to get richer. They dident want the war to end and it still hasent.
korkamann

Reply Wed 12 Aug, 2015 04:20 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:

They had Afghanastan and the Taliban in the plam of their hand. They were defeated so Chaney and Bush had to figure a way to continue the war so that their friends in the military industrial complex could continue to get richer. They dident want the war to end and it still hasent.

Yo, Rabel, let me respond quickly before I have to leave.

Initially, the first country GWB entered was Afghanistan chasing Bin Ladin. They were able to control the Taliban and sent them into hiding. After a brief period in Afghanistan, W/Cheney decided to invade Iraq. There were a few military troops left in Afghanistan while the majority of troops were sent to conquer Iraq and guard the oil fields. The US ran into a quagmire in Iraq and were stuck for a long time with the loss of so many US military, innocent Iraqi citizens killed, a large number of Iraqis turned refugees, heading toward Jordan. It was during this period that the Taliban in Afghanistan grew stronger and stronger. The oil the US wanted was in Iraq, not Afghanistan, although the country is a strategic piece of real estate in the geopolitical struggle for power and dominance in the region. Afghanistan is not rich in oil and natural gas. Cheney and W, both oil men, are/were more interested in Iraq's vast oil wells.

Iraq has many unexplored oilwells. If all of Iraq's oil wells were explored this vast amount of oil would dwarf Saudi Arabia.

"The hard-line Islamic Taliban that appeared down and out has returned, taking control of large swaths of countryside. Widespread poverty has smoothed its way, shaking what little confidence Afghans have in their democratically elected government. . . . More than 3,000 people have been killed in rising violence this year. Suicide bombers are targeting ordinary Afghans and Western troops. Militants are assassinating key political figures, burning down schools and using roadside bombs to deadly effect. . . ."

See ya later, friend
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2015 03:43 am
@McTag,
Gee, I dont know if a lowly -3 can comment against a +7 on a left wing forum like this, but I will give it a go....

Palestinians and Israeli settlers were throwing rocks at each other when a Police patrol bumped into it before the real reaction force could arrive . A Police woman was being stoned by the Palestinians when Palestinian leaders tried to stop them . You dont think the Israelis would stop if Palestinian leaders stood in the way do you ?

The picture was supposedly taken by a Italian Left Whinger but it was twitted by the woman in the post . It appears to be from a small production local movie, thus the unprofessional look on the officer . Stock footage for the Italian anyway, but his original twitt was to suit his leftist views and was taken up by the Independent .
Ionus

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2015 03:46 am
@bobsal u1553115,
The Israelis have stated they will imprison Jewish Terrorists without trial just like they do Palestinians . They could have done that much sooner IMO .

Apart from that, what do you say about a baby burnt to death ? Never heard of Palestinians terrorists killing babies ?
Ionus

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2015 03:50 am
@cicerone imposter,
Bobsy, dizzythetush and silly clown poster....your comments are as usual, totally irrelevant and are a desperate attempt to prove me a witch . Can you debate the topic or are you incapable because of a lack of truth to what you post ?
Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2015 08:57 am
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:
The picture was supposedly taken by a Italian Left Whinger but it was twitted by the woman in the post . It appears to be from a small production local movie, thus the unprofessional look on the officer . Stock footage for the Italian anyway, but his original twitt was to suit his leftist views and was taken up by the Independent .
The photo was taken by Israeli photographer Shaul Golan - at least, he is the copyright owner. He's a photographer for the Yedioth Ahronoth newspaper. That's certainly a paper, which you would call "left whinered" (= critical of Benjamin Netanyahu), but not at all Iatlian but one of the largest newspapers in Israel.

If you pay the subscription (and can read Hebrew), you still can get the [print] issue with the photo online.

But you can try to find it on ynet as well (better on the Hebrew than the English). (ynet is the online version of Yedioth Ahronoth, what you certainly know)
bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2015 11:45 am
@Ionus,
Ding bat. You need to read the news again with less everclear and red bull.

Illegal Israeli "settlers" were stoning the Palestinians. The cop stepped in to break it up by moving the Palestinians on. The "settlers" started stoning the cop. The Palestinians moved to shield the cop.

Just in case you can read after all:
http://politicsforum.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=76&t=162494
RABEL222

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2015 02:08 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
He isent interested in facts. Only his opinion is important to him.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2015 06:32 pm
@Ionus,
Saying and doing are two different things in Israel. They also claimed there will no more new settlements, too. One of those new illegal settlements is where the rock throwing was.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2015 06:33 pm
@RABEL222,
He certainly proves that over and over doesn't he. Notice how he didn't respond on being shown how badly he got the story?
bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2015 06:35 pm
@Ionus,
So do you admit you got that photo entirely wrong?
0 Replies