Can you look at this map and say Israel does not systemically appropriate land?

buttflake

Reply Wed 13 Aug, 2014 04:43 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
You do realize that if Butfuk and Orallboy couldent copy and paste they couldent carry on a conversation for more than 5 seconds?

Do you realize that cut and paste proves what I say. And do you realize you have nothing that proves otherwise. Why do you even post? Is what you add necessary? It sure doesn't seem to be contributing anything but showing your shallowness and need to insult people. Go away and take CI with you.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 13 Aug, 2014 10:00 pm
@McTag,
McTag wrote:
My puzzlement over the motivation of the IS fighters (at least, I know the stated reason for their actions, but I can't believe that sentient adults would fall for it, and act out this collective madness)

They do it because they're the bad guys.

I recommend not worrying much about why the bad guys choose to be the bad guys.

All you can really do is decide which side you yourself are on.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 13 Aug, 2014 10:01 pm
@McTag,
McTag wrote:
International courts at the moment are busy with verified claims of Israeli soldiers shooting children and unarmed civilians, some under a white flag.

No they aren't.

McTag wrote:
To say nothing of high explosives being launched at civilians who have nowhere to retreat to.

The Palestinians are the only people here who have launched high explosives at civilians.

McTag wrote:
So I disagree with what you write.

The days are long past when people like you could hurt Jews by stirring up a lynch mob.

If anyone tries to harm Israel because of your horrible false accusations, the IDF will eliminate the threat.
McTag

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2014 01:55 am
@oralloy,

Quote:
The days are long past when people like you could hurt Jews by stirring up a lynch mob.

There are so many faults with that short sentence that I don't know where to start.
oralloy

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2014 03:59 am
@McTag,
McTag wrote:
oralloy wrote:

There are so many faults with that short sentence that I don't know where to start.

You are making horrendous false accusations against Israel. And you are hinting that Israel may face repercussions for the imaginary misdeeds that you falsely accuse them of.
McTag

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2014 07:12 am
@oralloy,

For these opinions, there is a British expression you may not be familiar with: stark staring bonkers. It fits you well, and means you are as mad as a box of frogs.
oralloy

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2014 08:29 am
@McTag,
McTag wrote:
For these opinions, there is a British expression you may not be familiar with: stark staring bonkers. It fits you well, and means you are as mad as a box of frogs.

I stated facts, not opinions.

Specifically, it is a fact that you spewed horrible lies about Israel and then mused about the harm that might come to them in the future as others reacted to your horrible false accusations.

It is also a fact that the days are long past when thugs like you could harm Jews by whipping up a lynch mob. If anyone ever tries to harm Israel because of your hideous lies, the IDF will neutralize the threat.
McTag

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2014 09:17 am
@oralloy,

I stated facts, not opinions.

My opinion is, Israel is doing itself harm by its current actions. Which I regret, by the way. I do not want to see Israel harmed.
oralloy

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2014 09:27 am
@McTag,
McTag wrote:
My opinion is, Israel is doing itself harm by its current actions.

But you are lying about their actions. Any harm that came to them, would come to them because you lied about them.

McTag wrote:
Which I regret, by the way. I do not want to see Israel harmed.

They will not be harmed. If your horrible lies cause anyone to try to harm Israel, the IDF will neutralize the threat.

If you regret the potential for harm though, then stop spouting horrendous lies.
InfraBlue

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2014 10:47 am
@McTag,
McTag wrote:
I do not want to see Israel harmed.

Israel is a necessarily oppressive state. Why wouldn't you want to see it harmed?
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2014 12:02 pm
@InfraBlue,
I wondered about that myself! They are the oppressors and killers of Palestinians who have no legal rights and very little freedoms, and Israel continues on its path of killing more innocent men, women, and children.

I'm not sure I understand, "I do not want to see Israel harmed."

Israel's genocide needs to be controlled, but nobody has the will nor the power.

McTag

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2014 12:28 pm
@oralloy,

As I said, mad as a box of frogs.
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2014 12:38 pm
@cicerone imposter,

Quote:

Israel is a centre of excellence in so many different fields, and a world leader in many. Simply curbing its excesses without inflicting harm, that would be the ideal.
Being surrounded by neighbours who wish it obliterated is a difficult row to hoe. I think acceptance might come from cooperation, and cooperation from dialogue. But blowing each other up is a poor start.
InfraBlue

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2014 01:44 pm
@McTag,
McTag wrote:

Quote:

Israel is a centre of excellence in so many different fields, and a world leader in many. Simply curbing its excesses without inflicting harm, that would be the ideal.
Being surrounded by neighbours who wish it obliterated is a difficult row to hoe. I think acceptance might come from cooperation, and cooperation from dialogue. But blowing each other up is a poor start.

I think what gets confused here is what exactly "Israel" means and what meaning is being used or being thought of. "Israel" the state i.e, "the supreme public power within a sovereign political entity," to exist must necessarily oppress the Palestinian people, because it exists "for the Jews" at the expense of the Palestinian people.

You're conflating excellence in different fields with the state i.e, "the supreme public power within a sovereign political entity."

Israel's excellence in different fields arises from its people which is a different thing than the state.

The excellence of the people of Israel is not contingent upon the oppression of the Palestinian people.

Harm should not come to the people. The state i.e, "the supreme public power within a sovereign political entity," should be harmed, destroyed, dismanteled, etc. because of its necessarily oppressive nature.
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2014 02:31 pm
@InfraBlue,
Well stated; the talents of the people has absolutely nothing to do with their oppression of the Palestinians.

Several universities in the US have passed divestment policies against Israel.
0 Replies

buttflake

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2014 02:47 pm
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
Harm should not come to the people. The state i.e, "the supreme public power within a sovereign political entity," should be harmed, destroyed, dismanteled, etc. because of its necessarily oppressive nature.

Another description of what Israel is fighting, a political enemy called Islam.
0 Replies

buttflake

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2014 03:00 pm
Quote:
Another description of what Israel is fighting, a political enemy called Islam.

That is a fact. Any votes either way doesn't change that fact. And the fact Islam can rollover and play victim is a ridiculous and cowardly(not on Israels part)act by the western world.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 15 Aug, 2014 03:47 am
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
Israel is a necessarily oppressive state. Why wouldn't you want to see it harmed?

Not everyone is a Nazi like you.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 15 Aug, 2014 05:35 am
@McTag,
Quote:
Dutch nonagenarian returns Righteous Among the Nations medal after six relatives killed in Gaza
Henk Zanoli, who helped save a Jewish child from deportation to concentration camps, said holding on to the medal would be an 'insult to the family.'

A 91-year-old Dutch man who was declared a Righteous Among the Nations for saving a Jew during the German occupation on Thursday returned his medal and certificate because six of his relatives were killed by an Israeli bombing in the Gaza Strip last month.

In 2011, the Yad Vashem Holocaust museum declared Henk Zanoli and his late mother, Johana Zanoli-Smit, Righteous Among the Nations for having saved a Jewish child, Elhanan Pinto, during the Nazi occupation of Holland. Pinto, born in 1932, was hidden by the Zanoli family from the spring of 1943 until the Allies liberated Holland in 1945. His parents perished in Nazi death camps.

In hiding a Jewish child, the Zanoli family took a double risk, because it was already under Nazi scrutiny for having opposed the German occupation. Zanoli’s father was sent to the Dachau concentration camp in 1941 due to his opposition to the occupation, and he subsequently died at the Mauthausen concentration camp in February 1945. Henk Zanoli’s brother-in-law was executed because of his involvement in the Dutch resistance, and one of his brothers had a Jewish fiancée, who was also killed by the Nazis.

Zanoli’s great-niece, Angelique Eijpe, is a Dutch diplomat who currently serves as deputy head of her country’s diplomatic mission in Oman. Her husband, economist Isma’il Ziadah, was born in the al-Bureij refugee camp in central Gaza. The couple has three children. Ziadah’s parents were born in Fallujah, on whose lands the town of Kiryat Gat now sits. His father died in 1987.

On Sunday, July 20, an Israeli fighter jet dropped a bomb on the Ziadah family’s home in al-Bureij. The bomb killed the family matriarch, Muftiyah, 70; three of her sons, Jamil, Omar and Youssef; Jamil’s wife, Bayan; and their 12-year-old son, Shaaban. The bombing thus orphaned Jamal and Bayan’s other five children, four daughters and a son, while bereaving Omar’s two sons and Youssef’s three sons and a daughter of their fathers. The bombing also killed Mohammed Maqadmeh, who happened to be visiting the family that day.

Zanoli, an attorney by profession, heard about the killing of the Ziadah family from his niece. As a way of expressing his shock and pain, he decided to return the medal and certificate that were awarded to him and his mother (posthumously) as Righteous Among the Nations. Because of his age and poor health, he did not do so in person, but sent them by messenger to the Israeli Embassy in The Hague – the same place where he received them in an official ceremony three years ago.

In the accompanying letter, addressed to Ambassador Haim Davon, Zanoli began by describing the price his family paid for resisting the Nazis and their successful effort to save a Jewish child.

“Against this background it is particularly shocking and tragic that today, four generations on, our family is faced with the murder of our kin in Gaza. Murder carried out by the State of Israel,” he wrote.

“The great- great grandchildren of my mother have lost their [Palestinian] grandmother, three uncles, an aunt and a cousin at the hands of the Israeli army ... For me to hold on to the honour granted by the State of Israel, under these circumstances, will be both an insult to the memory of my courageous mother who risked her life and that of her children fighting against suppression and for the preservation of human life as well as an insult to those in my family, four generations on, who lost no less than six of their relatives in Gaza at the hands of the State of Israel.”
Source: Haaretz
0 Replies

buttflake

Reply Fri 15 Aug, 2014 01:27 pm

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/index_files/round-up-gays-egypt.jpg

Quote:
Gay men being rounded up for "processing" in the Islamic world, where
homosexuals are demonized, banned, beaten, probed, forced into marriage,
incarcerated, lashed, hanged, brutalized, stoned, tortured and shot.

Any medals for this?
0 Replies