Can you look at this map and say Israel does not systemically appropriate land?

buttflake

Reply Mon 11 Aug, 2014 09:30 pm
The way it is, retards(for lack of a better word)

buttflake

Reply Mon 11 Aug, 2014 10:04 pm
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-o3q3O1ulaqE/UOID3J88CEI/AAAAAAAAGHE/u_ekwbX2N8Q/s250/The%2BTruth%2BIs%2BNot%2BHate%2BSpeech.jpg
0 Replies

buttflake

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2014 10:44 am
@buttflake,
-2, that's it? What are your objections to what Condell said. Surely there must be a logical reason, besides knowing supporting Palestinians make you a supporter of genocide.

What did Condell say that is not true, or shown to be true through Hamas' actions and rhetoric? Cowards vote posts down. Cowards are terrorists also.
0 Replies

buttflake

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2014 10:56 am
When you put the Koran and Hadith together you can see Islam in action.
Quote:
From the Hadith:

Bukhari (52:177) - Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

Bukhari (52:256) - The Prophet... was asked whether it was permissible to attack the pagan warriors at night with the probability of exposing their women and children to danger. The Prophet replied, "They (i.e. women and children) are from them (i.e. pagans)." In this command, Muhammad establishes that it is permissible to kill non-combatants in the process of killing a perceived enemy. This provides justification for the many Islamic terror bombings.

Bukhari (52:65) - The Prophet said, 'He who fights that Allah's Word, Islam, should be superior, fights in Allah's Cause. Muhammad's words are the basis for offensive Jihad - spreading Islam by force. This is how it was understood by his companions, and by the terrorists of today.

Bukhari (52:220) - Allah's Apostle said... 'I have been made victorious with terror'

Abu Dawud (14:2526) - The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: Three things are the roots of faith: to refrain from (killing) a person who utters, "There is no god but Allah" and not to declare him unbeliever whatever sin he commits, and not to excommunicate him from Islam for his any action; and jihad will be performed continuously since the day Allah sent me as a prophet until the day the last member of my community will fight with the Dajjal (Antichrist)

Abu Dawud (14:2527) - The Prophet said: Striving in the path of Allah (jihad) is incumbent on you along with every ruler, whether he is pious or impious

Muslim (1:33) - the Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah

Bukhari (8:387) - Allah's Apostle said, "I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah'. And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla and slaughter as we slaughter, then their blood and property will be sacred to us and we will not interfere with them except legally."

Muslim (1:30) - "The Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people so long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah."

Bukhari (52:73) - "Allah's Apostle said, 'Know that Paradise is under the shades of swords'."

Bukhari (11:626) - [Muhammad said:] "I decided to order a man to lead the prayer and then take a flame to burn all those, who had not left their houses for the prayer, burning them alive inside their homes."

Muslim (1:149) - "Abu Dharr reported: I said: Messenger of Allah, which of the deeds is the best? He (the Holy Prophet) replied: Belief in Allah and Jihad in His cause..."

Muslim (20:4645) - "...He (the Messenger of Allah) did that and said: There is another act which elevates the position of a man in Paradise to a grade one hundred (higher), and the elevation between one grade and the other is equal to the height of the heaven from the earth. He (Abu Sa'id) said: What is that act? He replied: Jihad in the way of Allah! Jihad in the way of Allah!"

Muslim (20:4696) - "the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: 'One who died but did not fight in the way of Allah nor did he express any desire (or determination) for Jihad died the death of a hypocrite.'"

Muslim (19:4321-4323) - Three separate hadith in which Muhammad shrugs over the news that innocent children were killed in a raid by his men against unbelievers. His response: "They are of them (meaning the enemy)."

Muslim (19:4294) - "When the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) appointed anyone as leader of an army or detachment he would especially exhort him... He would say: Fight in the name of Allah and in the way of Allah. Fight against those who disbelieve in Allah. Make a holy war... When you meet your enemies who are polytheists, invite them to three courses of action. If they respond to any one of these, you also accept it and withhold yourself from doing them any harm. Invite them to (accept) Islam; if they respond to you, accept it from them and desist from fighting against them... If they refuse to accept Islam, demand from them the Jizya. If they agree to pay, accept it from them and hold off your hands. If they refuse to pay the tax, seek Allah's help and fight them."

Bukhari 1:35 "The person who participates in (Holy Battles) in Allah’s cause and nothing compels him do so except belief in Allah and His Apostle, will be recompensed by Allah either with a reward, or booty ( if he survives) or will be admitted to Paradise ( if he is killed)."

Tabari 7:97 The morning after the murder of Ashraf, the Prophet declared, "Kill any Jew who falls under your power." Ashraf was a poet, killed by Muhammad's men because he insulted Islam. Here, Muhammad widens the scope of his orders to kill. An innocent Jewish businessman was then slain by his Muslim partner, merely for being non-Muslim.

Tabari 9:69 "Killing Unbelievers is a small matter to us" The words of Muhammad, prophet of Islam.

Tabari 17:187 "'By God, our religion (din) from which we have departed is better and more correct than that which these people follow. Their religion does not stop them from shedding blood, terrifying the roads, and seizing properties.' And they returned to their former religion." The words of a group of Christians who had converted to Islam, but realized their error after being shocked by the violence and looting committed in the name of Allah. The price of their decision to return to a religion of peace was that the men were beheaded and the woman and children enslaved by the caliph Ali.

Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 484: - “Allah said, ‘A prophet must slaughter before collecting captives. A slaughtered enemy is driven from the land. Muhammad, you craved the desires of this world, its goods and the ransom captives would bring. But Allah desires killing them to manifest the religion.’”

Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 990: - Lest anyone think that cutting off someone's head while screaming 'Allah Akbar!' is a modern creation, here is an account of that very practice under Muhammad, who seems to approve.

Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 992: - "Fight everyone in the way of Allah and kill those who disbelieve in Allah." Muhammad's instructions to his men prior to a military raid.

Saifur Rahman, The Sealed Nectar p.227-228 - "Embrace Islam... If you two accept Islam, you will remain in command of your country; but if your refuse my Call, you’ve got to remember that all of your possessions are perishable. My horsemen will appropriate your land, and my Prophethood will assume preponderance over your kingship." One of several letters from Muhammad to rulers of other countries. The significance is that the recipients were not making war or threatening Muslims. Their subsequent defeat and subjugation by Muhammad's armies was justified merely on the basis of their unbelief.

This is the catalyst behind the terror. These words are extremely relevant, just as they were in the 7th century. Ask yourself if these verses are not acted upon exactly as they are worded.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Quran/023-violence.htm

0 Replies

buttflake

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2014 11:05 am
Quote:
Abu Dawud (2150) - "The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) sent a military expedition to Awtas on the occasion of the battle of Hunain. They met their enemy and fought with them. They defeated them and took them captives. Some of the Companions of the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) were reluctant to have intercourse with the female captives in the presence of their husbands who were unbelievers. So Allah, the Exalted, sent down the Qur’anic verse: (Qur'an 4:24) 'And all married women (are forbidden) unto you save those (captives) whom your right hands possess.'" This is the background for verse 4:24 of the Qur'an. Not only does Allah grant permission for women to be captured and raped, but allows it to even be done in front of their husbands. (See also Muslim 3432 & Ibn Kathir/Abdul Rahman Part 5 Page 14)

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Quran/015-slavery.htm
This is happening as we speak in Iraq, or what is left of it. Hamas is no different. Jewish and Christian women of Israel would suffer the same fate.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2014 03:01 pm
Here we go again. A half page of nothing of any importance to say.
buttflake

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2014 03:07 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
Here we go again. A half page of nothing of any importance to say.

There are plenty of important things to Islamists there. Granted not important to a brainwashed Obamabot like you. And I must say not to important to the people they have beheaded or cut to pieces.

What I am showing you is what you support by supporting the Palestinians. If you can't handle the facts borne out by the actions daily from Islamists try another topic.
oralloy

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2014 09:28 pm
@McTag,
McTag wrote:
As long as it gave you some pleasure.

Getting a little bit of justice was kind of nice. It's a shame the casualty figures were exaggerated so much. It would have been nice to get even more justice.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2014 09:41 pm
@buttflake,
"IF" you "EVER" presented a fact rather then Isralie propaganda I would be happy to acknowledge that fact.
buttflake

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2014 10:05 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
"IF" you "EVER" presented a fact rather then Isralie propaganda I would be happy to acknowledge that fact.

I got news for you. That is Islamic scripture, not Israeli propaganda. And those verses are the reason peace is not possible. That is fact. And those verses are why people are dying and children are being taught to hate.
It is about time this root problem is dealt with.

RABEL222

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2014 10:15 pm
@buttflake,
More political Isralie BS from the king of bull shyters.
buttflake

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2014 10:17 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
More political Isralie BS from the king of bull shyters.

What are Islamists doing? Are you that stupid?
McTag

Reply Wed 13 Aug, 2014 01:23 am
@buttflake,

Why are these IS dudes so hell-bent on slaughtering other muslims and Christian Iraqis?
Hundreds of thousands of fugitives on a bare mountain.
It is beyond crazy.
oralloy

Reply Wed 13 Aug, 2014 02:53 am
@McTag,
McTag wrote:
Why are these IS dudes so hell-bent on slaughtering other muslims and Christian Iraqis?
Hundreds of thousands of fugitives on a bare mountain.
It is beyond crazy.

al-Qa'ida's goal has always been to conquer the entire world and commit genocide against all non-Muslims. As you noted, being the "wrong" kind of Muslim is just as bad in their eyes as being a non-Muslim.

Their original reason for 9/11 was because they perceived (correctly) that the US would form an alliance with the rest of the world to stop them from killing us all.

They believed (incorrectly) that 9/11 would intimidate us into inaction.

It is nice to see you finally start to recognize who the bad guys are.

I'm reminded of an old X Files episode where there are two preachers, one conservative and one moderate. The conservative was portrayed as a likely extremist and probably the bad guy of the episode. And he kept telling Mulder something like "It sounds like you haven't figured out which side you're on," in a manner that actually sounded like he was delivering a threat.

By the end of the episode though, it was revealed that the conservative preacher was one of the good guys, and the moderate was the bad guy. What his phrase really meant was "It sounds like you haven't yet figured out who the good guys are and who the bad guys are."

Anyway, getting back to you, it sounds like you might be finally figuring out who the bad guys are and who the good guys are.

I don't suppose I can convince you that it is wrong to intentionally send innocent people to prison?
McTag

Reply Wed 13 Aug, 2014 03:05 am
@oralloy,

Quote:
It is nice to see you finally start to recognize who the bad guys are.

My puzzlement over the motivation of the IS fighters (at least, I know the stated reason for their actions, but I can't believe that sentient adults would fall for it, and act out this collective madness) has little to do with my views on the actions of the Israeli state against the Palestinians.

As I said before, I think Israel is storing up greater problems in the future for itself by murdering civilians etc etc etc.
But I'm not offering any solutions.
oralloy

Reply Wed 13 Aug, 2014 03:18 am
@McTag,
McTag wrote:
As I said before, I think Israel is storing up greater problems in the future for itself by murdering civilians etc etc etc.

Israel is not murdering civilians. Only Palestinians and Muslims do things like that.

If in the future anyone causes problems for Israel because of these false accusations, I'm sure the IDF will be able to deal with such troublemakers.
McTag

Reply Wed 13 Aug, 2014 04:46 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
Israel is not murdering civilians.

International courts at the moment are busy with verified claims of Israeli soldiers shooting children and unarmed civilians, some under a white flag.
To say nothing of high explosives being launched at civilians who have nowhere to retreat to.
So I disagree with what you write.
buttflake

Reply Wed 13 Aug, 2014 11:02 am
@McTag,
Quote:

I have showed you why. It is Islam at its fundamental best. Carrying out the obligations commanded by Allah through Mohammed. Eternal war until the world has religion.
0 Replies

buttflake

Reply Wed 13 Aug, 2014 11:25 am
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Wed 13 Aug, 2014 04:02 pm
@McTag,
You do realize that if Butfuk and Orallboy couldent copy and paste they couldent carry on a conversation for more than 5 seconds?