Can you look at this map and say Israel does not systemically appropriate land?

McTag

Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2014 02:00 pm
@oralloy,

This is just silly. Never mind, I was not expecting anything sensible.
buttflake

Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2014 02:08 pm
@McTag,
Quote:
This is just silly. Never mind, I was not expecting anything sensible.

The Nazi-Palestine alignment is not silly, it is fact.
0 Replies

timur

Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2014 02:20 pm
Could this be a discontinuity between layers of concrete?
RABEL222

Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2014 02:20 pm
@oralloy,
Olley, you cant be a citizen of the U S of A. You have got to one of Netanyahu's but boys and you have to live in Israel. Are you possibly related to the prime minister? I can't believe that a citizen of the U S of A could be so stupid as to reject all the facts of Isralie thieving and murder. But if you do live in the U S of A you have to be the dumbest fuk that was ever born in the states.
0 Replies

buttflake

Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2014 02:22 pm
@timur,
Quote:
Could this be a discontinuity between layers of concrete?

Could it be that a fact is a fact? And the origin makes 0 difference. You should understand 0.
timur

Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2014 02:24 pm
@buttflake,
No, I cannot understand racists and anti-semites..
buttflake

Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2014 02:27 pm
@timur,
Quote:
No, I cannot understand racists and anti-semites..

I am neither. Your non- answer is noted. Now go back up on your pedestal.
timur

Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2014 02:32 pm
@buttflake,
You certainly are an anti-semite:

Quote:
A Semite is a member of any of various ancient and modern Semitic-speaking peoples originating in the Near East, including; Akkadians (Assyrians/Syriacs and Babylonians), Ammonites, Amorites, Arameans, Chaldeans, Canaanites (including Hebrews/Israelites/Jews and Phoenicians/Carthaginians), Eblaites, Dilmunites, Edomites, Ethiopian Semites, Hyksos, Arabs, Nabateans, Maltese, Mandaeans, Mhallami, Moabites, Shebans and Ugarites.

Emphasis added by me..
buttflake

Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2014 02:35 pm
@timur,
Quote:

Not all Islamists are Semites. I deal with ideologies not colors. That rascism is the basis for your arguments shows how narrow minded and shallow you are. not to mention in denial of hundreds of facts and actions that justify my awareness.
In short, you are wasting my time.
timur

Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2014 02:38 pm
@buttflake,
The time you could usefully employ to spread your nasty propaganda?
buttflake

Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2014 02:41 pm
@timur,
Quote:

Would that be anything like demonizing Israel for what amounts to self defense? Get off it. You are saying nothing. But that is what people like you do best.
timur

Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2014 02:45 pm
@buttflake,
You are so focused on your hatred of Arabs that you make up all kinds of dumb arguments in order to justify your stance.

Fortunately, people see the emptiness of your discourse, except for the hatred.

I didn't say a word about Israel..
izzythepush

Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2014 03:41 pm
If we're going to talk about Nazis and Israel Palestine lets stick to the facts.

On the Palestinian side there was The grand Mufti, Haj Amin al-Husseini.

Quote:
His opposition to the British peaked during the 1936–39 Arab revolt in Palestine. In 1937, evading an arrest warrant, he fled Palestine and took refuge in, successively, the French Mandate of Lebanon and the Kingdom of Iraq, until he established himself in Italy and Germany. During World War II he collaborated with both Nazi Germany and Fascist Italy by making propagandistic radio broadcasts and by helping Germans recruit Bosnian Muslims for the Waffen-SS. On meeting Adolf Hitler he requested backing for Arab independence and support in opposing the establishment in Palestine of a Jewish national home. At war's end, he came under French protection, and then sought refuge in Cairo to avoid prosecution.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haj_Amin_al-Husseini

Then there's the Lehi.

Quote:
Lehi split from the Irgun militant group in 1940 in order to continue fighting the British during World War II. Lehi initially sought an alliance with Fascist Italy and Nazi Germany, offering to fight alongside them against the British in return for the transfer of all Jews from Nazi-occupied Europe to Palestine. On the belief that Nazi Germany was a lesser enemy of the Jews than Britain, Lehi twice attempted to form an alliance with the Nazis. During World War II it declared that it would establish a Jewish state based upon "nationalist and totalitarian principles"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lehi_(group)

Of the two Haj Amin al-Husseini's position is easier to understand, after all Hitler was the enemy of both the British and the Jews, the enemies of Palestinian nationalism. The Lehi though, they knew what Hitler was like, this may not have been after the liberation of concentration camps, but it was after Kristallnacht, and knowing all that they were still willing to enter an alliance with him.

Even after the war being a Nazi didn't necessarily make you persona non grata in Israel.

Quote:
Israel was openly critical of apartheid through the 1950s and 60s as it built alliances with post-colonial African governments. But most African states broke ties after the 1973 Yom Kippur war and the government in Jerusalem began to take a more benign view of the isolated regime in Pretoria. The relationship changed so profoundly that, in 1976, Israel invited the South African prime minister, John Vorster - a former Nazi sympathiser and a commander of the fascist Ossewabrandwag that sided with Hitler - to make a state visit.

Leaving unmentioned Vorster's wartime internment for supporting Germany, Israel's prime minister, Yitzhak Rabin, hailed the South African premier as a force for freedom and made no mention of Vorster's past as he toured the Jerusalem memorial to the six million Jews murdered by the Nazis. At a state banquet, Rabin toasted "the ideals shared by Israel and South Africa: the hopes for justice and peaceful coexistence". Both countries, he said, faced "foreign-inspired instability and recklessness".

The biggest secret of all was the nuclear one. Israel provided expertise and technology that was central to South Africa's development of its nuclear bombs. Israel was embarrassed enough about its close association with a political movement rooted in racial ideology to keep the military collaboration hidden.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2006/feb/07/southafrica.israel

That's right, when Israel met a real genuine bona fide Nazi they decided to collaborate together in developing the nuclear bomb.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2014 03:46 pm
@timur,
timur wrote:

Quote:
A Semite is a member of any of various ancient and modern Semitic-speaking peoples originating in the Near East, including; Akkadians (Assyrians/Syriacs and Babylonians), Ammonites, Amorites, Arameans, Chaldeans, Canaanites (including Hebrews/Israelites/Jews and Phoenicians/Carthaginians), Eblaites, Dilmunites, Edomites, Ethiopian Semites, Hyksos, Arabs, Nabateans, Maltese, Mandaeans, Mhallami, Moabites, Shebans and Ugarites.

Emphasis added by me..

Anti-Semitism refers specifically to hatred and false accusations directed against Jews.

Twisting the meaning of anti-Semitism to pretend that it applies to non-Jews, as you have done here, is a form of anti-Semitism.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2014 03:46 pm
@timur,
timur wrote:

All buttflake is doing is standing up for truth and the facts.

If you're looking for the person here who is spreading nasty propaganda, the person you're looking for is McTag.
McTag

Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2014 03:51 pm
@oralloy,
I just noticed how closely Israel was following the Nazi playbook from the mid-1930s, and decided to offer it for discussion.
No discussion has ensued, though; maybe simply because of embarrassment.
oralloy

Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2014 03:57 pm
@timur,
timur wrote:
I didn't say a word about Israel..

You joined in a thread where Israel is being unfairly attacked and vigorously defended, strongly criticized one of the people who is defending Israel, and did so in a manner that undermines the meaning of anti-Semitism.

You aren't here for the fight about Israel?!?
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2014 04:02 pm
@McTag,
McTag wrote:
I just noticed how closely Israel was following the Nazi playbook from the mid-1930s, and decided to offer it for discussion.
No discussion has ensued, though; maybe simply because of embarrassment.

Can't you go catch some horrible disease or something similarly unpleasant? It would be fun to laugh at your suffering.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2014 04:14 pm
There was an interview on Channel 4 News with an ex Israel negotiator. What was quite refreshing was that he was not remotely partisan and spoke about the whole situation objectively. When he was asked if there were any positives that could be taken from the situation, it was that, Jordan, Egypt, Fatah and Israel were all concerned about the spread of radical Islam. There was a chance they could form a bloc, but that would involve some sacrifices on Israel's part, not least a fundamental change in the way they dealt with Mahmoud Abbas. And that following the Gaza conflict and the, largely unreported, success of ISIS over the past few days, they might be prepared to start talking seriously for once.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2014 04:18 pm
@izzythepush,
I hope it results in some real progress for both sides; really.
0 Replies