Can you look at this map and say Israel does not systemically appropriate land?

buttflake

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2014 11:28 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
FYI, Hamas is not the Palestinians.

The Palestinians elected Hamas. Can you read?
0 Replies

buttflake

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2014 11:31 am
http://www.aim.org/wp-content/themes/liberal-media-bias/timthumb.php?src=http://www.aim.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/gaza-own-goal-300x300.jpg&w=580&zc=1

0 Replies

McTag

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2014 11:31 am
@oralloy,

Quote:
The Palestinians falsify their casualty figures. It is hardly strange to discount falsified figures.

Please. The place is crawling with media reporters and TV units from all countries. The evidence is there, has been verified, is being filmed.
McTag

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2014 11:33 am
@oralloy,

Quote:
The Palestinians are neither persecuted nor dispossessed

Should we take a vote?
buttflake

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2014 11:37 am
@McTag,
Quote:
The evidence is there, has been verified, is being filmed.

Pallywood and leftist media. None of it is believable. And those reporters do not go nowhere Hamas doesn't want them to.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2014 11:52 am
@McTag,
McTag wrote:

Quote:
The Palestinians falsify their casualty figures. It is hardly strange to discount falsified figures.

Please. The place is crawling with media reporters and TV units from all countries. The evidence is there, has been verified, is being filmed.

The only "person" disputing the figures is Oralboy, but reality is something he's always struggled with.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2014 11:58 am
@izzythepush,
Just wondering; if oralboy can't even see the realities of Israel based on all the daily media reports, what's his reality like living day to day? He must be in a psycho ward, because his reality is based on something within his own brain. UNREAL!
Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2014 11:59 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

FYI, Hamas is not the Palestinians. The Palestinians don't have control over Hamas. Get that through your thick skull if that is at all possible.

Does any country have control over their criminals? Do they go around killing the innocents to get at those criminals? Does the citizens have control over the criminals amongst them? Guess, but I doubt that's too spatial for you to comprehend.

Pot, kettle, black!
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2014 12:00 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Hey, Frankie, do you trust what the US's support of Israel is an abomination against humanity or not? You trust this government? Why?
Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2014 12:04 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Hey, Frankie, do you trust what the US's support of Israel is an abomination against humanity or not?

One...Frank is enough...you do not have to use "Frankie."

Two...any chance you can rewrite this sentence into comprehensible English? I will respond to it when I can understand what you are ranting.

Quote:
You trust this government?

I probably do not trust any government.

I just do not spend as much time as you bad-mouthing America. I am happy to live here.

You seem to be unhappy living here.

So move!

Quote:

Why?

Why what?
buttflake

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2014 12:13 pm
Quote:
`Pallywood` - More Fake News From Gaza

Take a look at what is faked and how it is done.
Quote:
Also note the bag of what appears to be reflective vests. If they were so concerned about snipers, why didn't they give one to the man in green?

Note:At01:4402:00 in the video, you can see the barrels (circled in green in photographs.) They are very close to those barrels (or whatever those things are). That means they had passed the sniper's line-of-fire when the "victim" was supposedly shot. But somehow the body was moved back to that point. He certainly didn't stumble over all that rubble in under 2 seconds.

http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=100947
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2014 12:15 pm
@Frank Apisa,
It's simple English, frankie boy. Too bad your limited comprehension of English makes you more ignorant than the average a2k poster.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2014 12:17 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Those of you who understand my post to Frankie, please raise your hand. Mr. Green Drunk Drunk Drunk Shocked Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2014 12:21 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Today's report from Gaza.
Quote:
“The Cruel Lady” rolled along.

That’s the nickname the Israeli soldiers use to describe their armored personnel carrier, or APC – it’s basically an oven on wheels. ABC News traveled into Gaza on an APC with troops from the Israeli Defense Forces’ 188 Armored Brigade today, witnessing a rarely-seen side of Israel’s conflict with Hamas, now in its third week.

The soldiers in “The Cruel Lady” were accompanied by two tanks, all under the command of Col. Tomer Ifrah.

Ifrah says he’s proud of the work he and his troops are doing.

The mounting civilian casualties in Gaza, especially the children, affect him, he said.

"I see my own kids," he said. "A child is a child is a child. We do everything we can to avoid hurting innocents. It is the first thing we brief every day. But sometimes, it happens."

What they refuse to see is that the numbers continues to increase with their dastardly deeds. Their dry tears are meaningless.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2014 12:25 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

It's simple English, frankie boy.

Actually...it is rather poor English, ci.

And you do not have to use silly insult attempts like "Frankie boy." Grow up.

The sentence you wrote is an abomination.

Quote:

Too bad your limited comprehension of English makes you more ignorant than the average a2k poster.

Yeah...you would have to call me "ignorant"...and will probably trot out stupid and moron soon.

That is your stock in trade, ci.

Too bad that. Only you can bring shame on yourself...and you seem intent to do just that.

Read the sentence to yourself out loud, ci, and you will see how poorly constructed it is.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2014 12:29 pm
From the Israeli daily Haaretz: Gaza myths and facts: what American Jewish leaders won't tell you
Quote:
Myth: Gaza is free. Fact: it has been under Israeli occupation since 1967 to this very day.

If you’ve been anywhere near the American Jewish community over the past few weeks, you’ve heard the following morality tale: Israel left the Gaza Strip in 2005, hoping the newly independent country would become the Singapore of the Middle East. Instead, Hamas seized power, ransacked greenhouses, threw its opponents off rooftops and began launching thousands of rockets at Israel.

American Jewish leaders use this narrative to justify their skepticism of a Palestinian state in the West Bank. But in crucial ways, it’s wrong. And without understanding why it’s wrong, you can’t understand why this war is wrong too.
[... Leaving all out besides the last paragraph ...]
In the ten years since Jewish settlers left, Israeli policy toward Gaza has been as militarily resourceful as it has been politically blind. Tragically, that remains the case during this war. Yet tragically, the American Jewish establishment keeps cheering Israel on.
0 Replies

worldtraveler24

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2014 12:43 pm
@Frank Apisa,
I did not understand much of what ci wanted to say either. Smile

CI next time try to read your post before you post--I do this because at times my mind runs faster than my hands. It happens to all of us!~

Here is the bottom line: Israel is going to win over Hamas! Hamas has continually used false information to promote their cause and continues to do so. If they are so concerned about the innocent lives they are trying to say Israel has killed --why do they fire rockets from civilian outposts? Why do they use their own kids as buffers?

Everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion; however, it is obvious that if Hamas was such a dossal organization why haven't they used the money that the IMF and other international monetary organization have given them for the well fare of their citizens instead of building tunnels underneath sovereign territory?

Frank: Here is the documentation you may be seeking:

IMF Calls for Funding of Fatah-Hamas Unity Government

International Monetary Fund urges international donors to step up funding to fill 'sizable gap,' even as rocket wave crashes on Israel.

By Ari Yashar

First Publish: 7/4/2014, 10:00 AM

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/182506#.U9k8RJt0wy9

InfraBlue

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2014 01:16 pm
@worldtraveler24,
worldtraveler24 wrote:
Jesus Himself warned the Jews that Jerusalem was going to be invaded and no one listened. In 70 AD it was invaded by Emperor Titus, with Tiberius Julius Alexander as his second-in-command. This was fore told and it came to pass just as it was said.

Now with that said, you can defend Hamas all you want but all of the land in Israel belongs to the Jews. The Jews were scattered from their land and they simply went back home when Israel become a nation in 1948.

Ashkenazi Jews didn't exist in the land in Israel, or any part of Palestine for that matter, in 70 AD. They came into being during the Middle Ages in Central and Eastern Europe.

Really, you need to let go of your religious mythologies and Zionist propaganda.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2014 01:26 pm
@worldtraveler24,
You're also saying you don't understand my post?
This is what I wrote,
Quote:
Hey, Frankie, do you trust what the US's support of Israel is an abomination against humanity or not? You trust this government? Why?

A simple question, and even you don't understand it? Not surprising!
Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2014 01:50 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

You're also saying you don't understand my post?
This is what I wrote,
Quote:

A simple question, and even you don't understand it? Not surprising!

...do you trust what the US's support of Israel is an abomination against humanity or not?

Read it, ci...it is incomprehensible. I am not actually sure if it is a question (yeah, it is punctuated with a question mark); a hypothetical; an assertion; or just an example of poor English construction.

Take it to an English teacher...and you will get failing grades.

So...NO, I do not understand it...and your gratuitous "not surprising" ought to be aimed at yourself.

As for the "(do) You trust this government? Why?"...I already responded to those in my earlier post.