Can you look at this map and say Israel does not systemically appropriate land?

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2014 02:18 pm
@izzythepush,
You are of coarse spot on about the ME history. What I respond to are the immediate problems that affects so many lives in Israel with the support of the US.
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2014 02:22 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Hey buttbrain, your myopia proves you to be quite stupid and uninformed.
The violent crimes in the US outweighs any crimes committed by different religious groups. Your ignorance about the crimes committed in this country which is over 75% christians makes the crimes in the Middle East religious groups seem minor in comparison.

From Wiki on white crime over all others.
Quote:
Characteristics of offenders[edit]
Violent crime rates by gender 1973-2003
Further information: Race and crime in the United States
(Note: According to the legal systems of the United States, Hispanic and/or Latin American persons are generally classified as white.) For 2012, law enforcement made approximately 12,200,000 arrests nationally, down 200,000 from 2011.[18][19] Arrested offenders in the United States tend to be male,[20][21] over age 18,[22][23] and white.[24][25]

Arrested offenders by race (2012)[24]
Year.... White........ Black...... American Indian....Asian or PacificIslander
2012 6,502,919... 2,640,067.... 135,165......... 81,631

As you were saying about Islam and Muslims? You're pretty dumb; quit proving it over and over by your ignorant posts.

Typical post from the genius, cicerone imposter! Drunk
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2014 02:23 pm
@Bentinie,
Israel and the Shah were in cahoots. The Iranians have a lot of reasons to dislike Israel.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2014 02:27 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Thank you.
0 Replies

Bentinie

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2014 02:48 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:

the deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular ethnic group or nation.

Once the Israeli killings of innocent civilians reached 100 I declared it was genocide. At least 797 Palestinian people have been killed and more than 5100 wounded. By the time it's over there might not be any Palestinians left in the area and then there will be peace for Israel. That should make all Israeli supporters thrilled beyond words.
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2014 02:51 pm
@Bentinie,
I would say "beyond sanity."
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2014 03:06 pm
@Bentinie,
Bentinie wrote:
How astute. True. Israel, undisputedly, calls all the shots.

The Jews secretly control everything do they?

Bentinie wrote:
Israel had captured the entire Sinai Peninsula during the 1967 war, and Egypt wanted it back. I guess Israel was planning to build settlements there as well.

Israel DID build settlements there.

Bentinie wrote:
Iran is being accused of wanting to build a nuclear bomb.

Their illegal nuclear weapon program kind of gives it away.

Bentinie wrote:
The reality is Israel is afraid of the tough talk previously given by Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, and so has considered Iran a terrorist nation, bent on destroying Israel.

Fear is likely too strong a word. But the way Iran's rhetoric varies from pro-Nazi to pro-terrorist marks them as worth keeping an eye on.

Bentinie wrote:
Truth is Iran only had a war with Iraq

No, that's not the truth.

Bentinie wrote:
and is known to want technology for energy purposes

Iran's illegal weapon facilities are not for generating energy.

Bentinie wrote:
a nuclear bomb which if used would make the entire Middle East uninhabitable!

Balderdash!

Bentinie wrote:
Yet, the US views Iran as a threat. Why?

Because of their long history of atrocities against Americans and because of their illegal nuclear weapon program.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2014 03:06 pm
@Bentinie,
Bentinie wrote:
Once the Israeli killings of innocent civilians reached 100 I declared it was genocide.

Do you have the power to rewrite international law by decree?

Bentinie wrote:
By the time it's over there might not be any Palestinians left in the area

Nonsense.

Bentinie wrote:
and then there will be peace for Israel. That should make all Israeli supporters thrilled beyond words.

Peace would certainly be nice.
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2014 03:08 pm
@oralloy,
Don't need international law to arrive at "genocide." You're an idiot, bar none!
izzythepush

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2014 03:45 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Oralboy is a chimp who does not understand facts and simple cause and effect. Here a some of the atrocities inflicted on Iran by the West. When Iran starts shooting down American airlines and overthrowing Western governments he might have a point.

Quote:
The 1953 Iranian coup d'état, known in Iran as the 28 Mordad coup, was the overthrow of the democratically elected Prime Minister of Iran Mohammad Mosaddegh on 19 August 1953, orchestrated by the United Kingdom (under the name 'Operation Boot') and the United States (under the name TPAJAX Project).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d'%C3%A9tat

Quote:
Iran Air Flight 655 was an Iran Air civilian passenger flight from Tehran to Dubai that was shot down by the United States Navy guided missile cruiser USS Vincennes on 3 July 1988. The incident took place in Iranian airspace, over Iran's territorial waters in the Persian Gulf, and on the flight's usual flight path. The aircraft, an Airbus A300 B2-203, was destroyed by SM-2MR surface-to-air missiles fired from the Vincennes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_Air_Flight_655
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2014 03:51 pm
@izzythepush,
He's proven it so often that he's clueless, I wonder why "I" keep reading his crap!
The fact that he continues to post crap is proof that this guy is either really stupid or out of touch with reality; or both!
izzythepush

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2014 03:55 pm
@cicerone imposter,
He's a really horrible person with no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

And his crap is repetitive, he's got about 4 posts he repeats ad nauseam.
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2014 05:21 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Israel rejects ceasefire plan, source says, as death toll nears 850

For all the rhetoric coming from the Israeli side that they don't target civilians, their actions speak louder than their words. I wonder how they would react if the numbers of innocents killed were reversed?
Germlat

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2014 05:32 pm
@Foofie,
I'm confused.. My aunt is Jewish and married to an Arab Palestinian who is my favorite uncle. I don' t wan't for anyone to take advantage of anyone. They're both lovely. I want all my cousins to be happy and live....words of my niece....from the mouth of babes....
Foofie

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2014 05:34 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Our government's support of Israel is a crime against humanity.

I would guess that there is a voting constituency that values Israel. I would guess that you are not a bible believing Christian? However, you seem to believe that the large pro-Israel voting constituency should be ignored? Your view of U.S. politics might be a little distorted from your SF vantage point?
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2014 05:36 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

In other words asshole he has lost confidence in his government because they are only subservient to the very very rich and screw everyone in the middle and lower classes. Your not very observant for someone who thinks of himself as a genius.

If that is how the society works, it might be a world-wide phenomenon.
Foofie

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2014 05:43 pm
@Bentinie,
Bentinie wrote:

Yet, the US views Iran as a threat. Why? Because Israel has said they were. It's as if the US follows Israel's lead in everything involving the middle east.

The U.S. embassy hostages in Iran was way before these middle east problems. Reagan likely got elected because he was ready to get tough with Iran, if they didn't let the hostages be freed. Also, the Sunni Muslim countries do not want Iran to get the bomb, since then the middle east might then be under the hegemony of a Shia Iran. It really is more complicated than Israeli Jews and middle eastern Muslims. I would not even be surprised if the current Gaza conflict looks tame, if in the future the Shia countries and Sunni countries align against each other in a real war.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2014 05:44 pm
@Foofie,
It's not; the US is the only country where the CEO's earn 300 times the average pay of their company. The US is the only country where wealth has shifted to the top 20% who now own 80% of the assets.

You're not keeping an eye on your own economic status; believe it or not, you've been losing buying power for the last 3 - 4 decades now - and that's if you consider yourself middle class.
Foofie

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2014 05:45 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Israel and the Shah were in cahoots. The Iranians have a lot of reasons to dislike Israel.

It is also a way to worm its way into the politics of the middle east, so Iran can regain the glory of its Persian history. If anyone thinks Jews have a superiority complex, read up on Iranians and their self-perceptions as a collective ego.
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2014 05:51 pm
@Foofie,
No need; we "see" the self-perceptions of Jews regularly here on a2k. Iranians are only but a sub-note to the real news coming from Israel on a daily basis.